Recollection of a Mafia game [GAME OVER - Lovers' Victory]

Hey don’t fight, or Beatrice will get mad and cut your head off! :yum:

Children please. Unless there’s any particular reason to kill one another, let’s try not to. Statistically, it doesn’t seem like a very good idea.

Vote: Karifean

Because last time he acted quickly was when he was goaded to by Picto’s envelope and that time he was a witch

Uh, is him being a witch not good enough reason to vote for him…?

I already am here under the contract that I am obliged to remind everyone that karifean is always scheming something.

So for all we know they are both witches who picked a fight, it’d the kind of things either of them could do but it doesn’t really matter.

I chose to ignore this, and would suggest everyone else does so as well.

I am forced to agree with my adversary here, is him being a witch not good enough reason?

Is he a witch though?

King! Why!

If you watched the stupid first Mafia Roulette game you would know why.

Unless Kari’s methods have changed entirely, he has acted passive as human on day 1 then struck on day 2. The only time he has went for day 1 kills is as a witch.

That’s just because I’ve rolled witch way too fucking many times on this site.

That’s not my fault is it?

Since you’re the one making terribly wrong conclusions because of it, it kind of is, yes.

I’m personally against the idea of a day one lynch myself but I think there was one Mafia veteran in one of the earlier games who was quite annoyed over that we ignored that. So apparently it’s common in other communities but not here.

As for Kari and Picto… I have no idea as one is always planning something while you can never tell the other’s goal.
So I’ll just put myself in the middle ground and not vote for anyone until later

Obviously karifean may be trying to watch people’s reactions from his move in order to learn something, or something… Which is not a bad thing, as I’m sure we’re all more or less watching each others’ reactions as is.

wcfmxfmrqjfejkbuiu

Now that’s more like it.

Vote: EternalMagician

Breaking off the farce already?

But it could have been such fun!

Vote: No Vote

It was no mere farce, it was a reaction bait. As I’m sure most people realized. But I struck gold anyways so I’m not complaining.

Change Vote: EternalMagician

although I think this might only be like a 60% chance of working buuuuuut

Shit forgot to bold

Change Vote: EternalMagician

But I struck an entirely different gold.

If those who are present are familiar with my codes then all you need to know is that the key for my above gibberish is “also sprach zarathustra” and the progression number was 7.

Still, your gold is plenty appealing for now, so I think we might as well turn to it, even if it does turn out to be mistaken.

Vote: EternalMagician