Recollection of a Mafia game [GAME OVER - Lovers' Victory]

:sleepy::sleepy::sleepy::sleepy:
Boring! Boring! Boring! :mariaemo:

2 Likes

Vote: King_Titanite

Just in case the reason it didn’t end yet because of some role shenanigans like somebody’s vote secretly not counting.

I’m pretty sure it’s because Vyse is not online.

Vyse is having internet troubles.

We all thought our gamemaster would turn out to be Beatrice the Golden Witch, but it appears we were wrong and they turned out to be the chiesters rabbits.

5 Likes

Words of advice: Never let an Ice Fairy set up your internet :annoyed:

Final Vote Tally

Vote History

Karifean votes pictoshark
pictoshark votes Karifean
King_Titanite_XV votes Karifean
Karifean votes EternalMagician
**pictoshark votes no one
King_Titanite_XV votes EternalMagician
pictoshark votes EternalMagician
pictoshark votes King_Titanite_XV
Karifean votes King_Titanite_XV
Doldod votes King_Titanite_XV
UsagiTenpura votes No Death
UsagiTenpura votes Karifean
thesorceress votes King_Titanite_XV
akafa123 votes King_Titanite_XV
UsagiTenpura votes Blackrune
SleepingPliskin votes King_Titanite_XV
Blackrune votes Doldod
UsagiTenpura votes King_Titanite_XV

Note: Blackrune’s vote for King isn’t counted because it happened after a majority was reached.

King_Titanite_XV (7): pictoshark, Karifean, Doldod, thesorceress, akafa123, SleepingPliskin, UsagiTenpura
EternalMagician (1): King_Titanite_XV
Doldod (1): Blackrune

King_Titanite_XV has died, they played the role of Rosa Ushiromiya, Human Aligned Mother of the Year

It is now Nighttime, you have 24 hours to send me your night actions, for those that have them. So Nighttime ends at 21:45 UTC on the 11th July.

Remember that in this game you are not allowed to post in the thread during the night.

Told you guys so.

@pictoshark @Blackrune @Karifean @UsagiTenpura @Quixote @akafa123 @SleepingPliskin @EternalMagician @Doldod @thesorceress @Sapphire

akafa123 has died, they played the role of Maria Ushiromiya, Human Aligned Strange Child

You have 48 hours to decide on your votes, with this phase ending at 21:45 UTC on the 13th of July.

With 10 players, the majority lynch is at 6. Should a majority be reached, the phase ends early and the votes get locked, with the person nominated being eliminated.

Remember that failing to reach a majority by the end of this phase will cause a random result.

Alrighty then. With that advantage out of the way, let’s get on this for real this time.

Vote: EternalMagician

What advantage are you referring to Kari?

Also, does anyone know why the witches would want to kill akafa? I’ve got a few half-baked theories but she wouldn’t be my first choice to axe.

Seriously what the hell is that?
Rosa and Maria, a perfect “second twilight”

Also.

This is suspicious as hell now considering what just happened, but I can’t rule out that this is exactly the point… if there is any.

I just don’t see how akafa was a strategic target.
Is this part of the special setting of umineko that bound the witch side from doing this? Are we in a sort of silly trap where we’re all humans and it’s a matter of figuring out that we’re supposed to all kill Vyse or something?

Ok paranoia off. For now.

In any case…
What happened here? Three possibilities, or a mix of them.

1. We were manipulated into gutting our lovely berserker (very unlikely how it happened but heh…)
  2. Witch side jumped on the opportunity to gut him and voted to gut him once the number of people reached a certain point.
  3. They didn’t do anything and just stayed back eating popcorn while all humans contributed into gutting one of them.
2 Likes

It is pretty weird why they chose akafa of all people. Anybody have any ideas?

I was referring to the whole King situation.

I have a few ideas. My first idea is that maybe because King was getting axed (Rosa), symbolic killings would be their idea of fun. Second would be exactly would Kari said, it’s weird for them to kill Akafa, so it was the unexpected choice, so a surprise attack?

Oh, goodness, it seems I am under suspicion again… Now to clarify that line of mine, I was referring to King and Picto about seperating the two who are close, since they’re brothers and one of them would die.

Frankly, I didn’t expect Akafa to be killed of all of us so soon, I found them a very light-hearted and fun player, but oh well. Hmm, I have an idea as to why Akafa was killed… One of us, I think it was Blackrune, mentioned something about her Maria speech being suspicious… As to why, I don’t know, but maybe our darling witches took Blackrune’s advice seriously? Though I wouldn’t want to believe that about Blackrune, he was very intuitive in his latest posts and I felt he was truly helpful, so I wouldn’t want to think he’s a witch…

Oh sh*t that’s a cool theory on the second twilight thing.

1 Like

@Blackrune didn’t say she was suspicious. He thought she was innocent. She was at the top of his “I think these people are humans chart.”

Really? I must have mistook Blackrune for someone else then, let me check the thread again…

Oh, Usagi said it, I think, but he didn’t say anything about her Maria speech, that was from my own thoughts, they must have been mixed up together…

Well the one thing that I may consider here is that after Kari and picto went after King, those who jumped him after could be seen as witches going after an easy target. Out of all these people, akafa had perhaps the weakest of reason, at least at first.

So by killing him that would put doubt if this is what actually happened? Of course this very idea is making my own self suspicious I guess…

Still that’s what I’d like to discuss, in the three scenarios I pointed above, what do you all think happened.

Oh and @Sapphire I’m going to assume you wouldn’t be bad enough to say a cryptic final message that would cast suspicion on you. But I still had to point it out, sorry.

2 Likes