Recollection of a Mafia game [GAME OVER - Lovers' Victory]

The kill the witches have is usually a vote based one in games without write-ups, no? And I’ve never seen a human-sided Roleblocker.

Me neither. It’s not a thing that happens, I don’t think.

What’s the verdict, @VyseGolbez?

I’ve seen some where the kill was an ability, especially in the more ability-heavy games. I’ve also seen variants where the witches have to choose a “kill leader” to carry out the kill, and blocking that one would prevent it.
There’s other variations where blocking one witch, no matter which one, blocks the kill. That one is totally OP though.

Final Vote Tally

Vote History

Sapphire votes Karifean
UsagiTenpura votes Karifean
Blackrune votes SleepingPliskin
Doldod votes SleepingPliskin
EternalMagician votes SleepingPliskin
UsagiTenpura votes No one
Blackrune votes No one
EternalMagician votes No one
Sapphire votes No one
UsagiTenpura votes Karifean
Blackrune votes Karifean
Karifean votes SleepingPliskin
SleepingPliskin votes Karifean
UsagiTenpura votes No one
thesorceress votes Karifean
UsagiTenpura votes SleepingPliskin
EternalMagician votes Karifean
Blackrune votes No one
Sapphire votes SleepingPliskin
thesorceress votes Doldod
SleepingPliskin votes Doldod
Blackrune votes SleepingPliskin

SleepingPliskin (5): Doldod, Karifean, UsagiTenpura, Sapphire, Blackrune
Doldod (2): thesorceress, SleepingPliskin
Karifean (1): EternalMagician

SleepingPliskin has died, they played the role of Krauss Ushiromiya, Witch Aligned Future Head

It is now Nighttime. You have 24 hours to send me your night actions, if applicable. This phase ends at 22:22 UTC on the 17th July.

@Blackrune @Karifean @UsagiTenpura @EternalMagician @Doldod @thesorceress @Sapphire

EternalMagician has died, they played the role of Eva Ushiromiya, Human Aligned Sharp Tongue

You have 48 hours to decide on your votes, with this phase ending at 22:30 UTC on the 19th of July.

With 6 players, the majority lynch is at 4. Should a majority be reached, the phase ends early and the votes get locked, with the person nominated being eliminated.

Remember that failing to reach a majority by the end of this phase will cause a random result.

Welp, I investigated @thesorceress. She’s indeed Witch aligned. Hooray for not being a naive detective.

Vote: thesorceress

2 Likes

Do what y’all gotta do.

Huh.
Not sure if arguing back would have worked but you’re making this surprisingly easy.

Seriously we’re both alive @karifean ?
I’m kinda surprised there. I thought for certain one of us would die.

Now I’m going to probably jump on thesorceress soon enough but I have to point out a few things first.

First of all I hope you’re not too mad at me for baiting you to this extent. Well not going to say it was purely baiting, but it really worked perfectly as far as I’m concerned. That was so intense. (For the record I was doubting you’d be really a witch ever since the second day’s end because it was so obvious that suspicion would come your way that it just felt like a really bad move if you were a witch, but I admit I wasn’t certain until EternalMagician voted for you).

So now for the rest… Are there really only two witches there? Is there any other scenarios where anyone becomes suspicious? In particular, is there a possibility of a third faction? I’ve been pondering about these things with little answers. If there’s something like that going on, I feel like it’s far too late to get into this.

@sleepingpliskin @VyseGolbez You should change his Krauss Future Head to “Krauss Just a head” (you know beheading) or something along those lines.

@thesorceress Honestly you’re a great actress, it took a lot for me to jump to suspecting you. Thanks for not killing me.

@blackrune This whole thing made me consider that we could potentially make the ultimate team if we were witches.

@Sapphire @doldod You really saved the day yesterday.

@ everyone who died : Good game everyone, it was enjoyable. I hope I didn’t annoy everyone out there.

Now I still have a weird incline to think there may just be a third witch but I suppose we’ll have time to think about that at another point.

Vote : thesorceress

1 Like

I’m guessing that her killing off EternalMagician (the only other person who’d make a potential suspect) in lieu of me or Karifean is basically her giving up, well assuming I’m not critically missing something there…

No, you’ve got the whole of it on my motives at least.

Good luck humans. I’m really rooting for you.

Well… uhmm… thanks.
Tho now I feel like I am critically missing something…

That sure sounds like there might be a third one, but iunno what that’d mean.
If this does turn out as it seems I’ll be 99% convinced Karifean is actually the detective because three witches with no detective would just be wrong. (can’t ever get that last % though. Blame your reputation.)

This would mean that a third witch would either be Usagi (pretty weird because that acting) or one of the lovers (even weirder because what even is this and why would Pliskin actually put that forward).

At least this day is pretty straightforward. Hope the rest actually gets a comment in before it ends.

Vote: thesorceress

… ugh…

Let’s see.

1. If there is a third witch, then it doesn’t change much that we have to remove this one. If thesorceress happens to not be a witch, then I honestly give up toward whoever was a witch.
  2. The other scenario that if anything is left makes far more sense to me is a neutral third party who failed to turn any ambivalent witch to their side (in case of Blackrune or Karifean) or the “lovers” if they’re a special unique case. In this case it also doesn’t change that we have to kill the other witch however… and we’ll have to see after but maybe there’s some sort of special thing that involves them instantly winning after. If that’s the case, then fine, I surrender to this, congradulation whoever.

In other words, still going after thesorceress and if we’re being fooled, GG.

I think I just figured it out tbh.
But yeah, doesn’t change that we have to kill thesorceress today.

Smart thinking my guys.

@VyseGolbez, can I put an end to this party or do I have to wait for one of the other two to come do it for me?

Vyse is probably asleep, so up to your discretion for now.

(just guessing self-votes are possible)

Alright. I’ll wait for those two then.

You guys have got a better play than killing me but I feel it would be…outside the spirit of the game than telling you what it is. So, I’m leaving the game up to fate and luck.

@Doldod, @Sapphire, anytime you guys want to come is just fine by me.

1 Like