Recollection of a Mafia game [GAME OVER - Lovers' Victory]

Who knows, perhaps we have to take out the lovers after all =P

Quite frankly the scenario I’d be more afraid of right now is that Paranoid killer from Karifean’s own game, which would actually point out toward you (Karifean) but if that’s the case I really don’t get why the witches would’ve wanted to kill you and nearly succeeded there. I can’t think of another scenario where we’d be game over after killing thesorceress and if there is such a scenario I think it’s the limit of what I can think considering I haven’t played this before and haven’t really read in details any of the games (I just found out about the Paranoid killer from reading that thread a little…).

I’ll take my chance I guess unless either of you have anything to add.

Change vote : thesorceress

Feel free to end this @thesorceress
Arg. Paranoia.

Heh, I’m with Karifean’s take on this one.
Might mean tomorrow is up to luck.

Alright then.

Vote: thesorceress

It’s over already, huh? I would have voted for her anyway if I woke up sooner, as I was sure she’s a witch after Pliskin flipped red and especially after Karifean confirmed it.

1 Like

Final Vote Tally

Vote History

Karifean votes thesorceress
UsagiTenpura votes thesorceress
Blackrune votes thesorceress
UsagiTenpura votes No one
UsagiTenpura votes thesorceress
thesorceress votes thesorceress

thesorceress (4): Karifean, Blackrune, UsagiTenpura, thesorceress

thesorceress has died, they played the role of Genji Ronoue, Witch Aligned Chess Enthusiast

It is now Nighttime. You have 24 hours to send me your night actions, if applicable. This phase ends at 7:47 UTC on the 19th July.

3 Likes

@Blackrune @Karifean @UsagiTenpura @Doldod @Sapphire

Blackrune has died, they played the role of Kinzo Ushiromiya, Human Aligned Crazed Summoner

You have 48 hours to decide on your votes, with this phase ending at 9:47 UTC on the 21st of July.

With 4 players, the majority lynch is at 3. Should a majority be reached, the phase ends early and the votes get locked, with the person nominated being eliminated.

Remember that failing to reach a majority by the end of this phase will cause a random result.

Hehe, I can now reveal that I’m a copycat, Kari investigated me this night and I learned that he’s human aligned. I’m human as well he can confirm and I know that Sapphire is human. That leaves you, @UsagiTenpura.

Vote: UsagiTenpura

1 Like

You guys have too many weird abilities. (Sapphire and you).

Kill me Karifean, or don’t and we’ll put this game on hold for 48 hours until chance comes into play.

Sure. I can confirm Doldod is human.

Vote: UsagiTenpura

Wait a sec… copycat… part of a two-man team… this really does seem oddly familiar.

Are you for real?

Well whatever.

Nothing else to add Kari? I’ll vote myself off if you want.

Not really. With Blackrune removed from the picture as a potential other suspect, Doldod cleared, and Sapphire tied to Doldod, there’s very little room for anything to still go haywire.

Vote : UsagiTenpura

At least I’ll go down having the satisfaction you die with me for that very stupid move.
Game over.

The witch side loses.
The human side loses.
And the winners are that… weird… whatever it is… third side thing of the lovers… or something…

Didn’t even bother to defend yourself? Oh well.

Do you seriously think if I was the third witch or a third side with the power to kill or something that I’d have killed Blackrune in lieu of the lovers?

Your response to Doldod’s post made me think as much, yes, or that you tried to kill Sapphire and Blackrune died instead (hence “weird abilities”).

1 Like

Also yeah I didn’t really think to question the results I got anymore.

I’m guessing they are something like “The third side, the real culprits, after all this is Umineko and the witches are just illusions, the real killers are humans” or something like that.

1 Like