Recollection of a Mafia game [GAME OVER - Lovers' Victory]

I’m guessing they are something like “The third side, the real culprits, after all this is Umineko and the witches are just illusions, the real killers are humans” or something like that.

1 Like

So basically having the killer on their side and being technically “human” they had no fear of revealing themselves cause investigation would’ve turned them human and having the killer they had nothing to fear.

I guess that makes sense with them asking for being investigated so often. Still dayum, that means you can just have a confirmed detective on your side as you murder everyone? Crazy.

Not unprecedented either though, a variant on the Mafia “Godfather” I guess?

And atop of that they had a copycat, the witches (the real ones) were just scapegoat/red herrings and if anyone beside you had abilities on the human side, they are long dead.

UsagiTenpura has died, they played the role of Hideyoshi Ushiromiya, Human Aligned Company President
Karifean has been endgamed, they played the role of Battler Ushiromiya, Human Aligned Witch Hunter

Doldod has won Recollection of a Mafia game, they played the role of Shannon, Human Aligned Clumsy Servant
Sapphire has won Recollection of a Mafia game, they played the role of George Ushiromiya, Witch Aligned Beloved Son

4 Likes

Guess I was slightly wrong.

Kari is like Battler, truly.

9 Likes

I KNOW RIGHT

2 Likes

you freaking idiot. I swear. Not even consider my post. Didn’t consider a witch struggle?

1 Like

I thought we were on the same page yesterday.
Guess not.

To be fair those lovers had some OP things going for them.

1 Like

Congratulations to the winners and @Karifean and @UsagiTenpura for staying alive till the end.
If I remember correctly it was Usagi’s first game? I’m pretty impressed with him. :hauu:

1 Like

We told you very clearly what was going on dude.

Congrats to the lovers. @Sapphire, you clearly made the right decision because you got a victory out of it. @Doldod, it’s been unclear to me how much you knew, but you did well.

I probably would’ve gotten (recalled?) what’s going on with a few more minutes, as I did. Alas, it was all too late by then =P

Congrats on the lovers, may my salt reign on your wedding

1 Like

Doesn’t help that I always thought if one of the two was Witch it would be Doldod.

tbf, you wouldnt have known. Sapphire had a masking ability to say she’s human

1 Like

Wouldn’t have mattered. If you’d have investigated Sapphire, you’d have seen her as human.

Jesus christ seriously.

3 Likes

yeah lmao