Recollection of a Mafia game [GAME OVER - Lovers' Victory]

@Blackrune @Karifean @UsagiTenpura @Doldod @Sapphire

Blackrune has died, they played the role of Kinzo Ushiromiya, Human Aligned Crazed Summoner

You have 48 hours to decide on your votes, with this phase ending at 9:47 UTC on the 21st of July.

With 4 players, the majority lynch is at 3. Should a majority be reached, the phase ends early and the votes get locked, with the person nominated being eliminated.

Remember that failing to reach a majority by the end of this phase will cause a random result.

Hehe, I can now reveal that Iā€™m a copycat, Kari investigated me this night and I learned that heā€™s human aligned. Iā€™m human as well he can confirm and I know that Sapphire is human. That leaves you, @UsagiTenpura.

Vote: UsagiTenpura

1 Like

You guys have too many weird abilities. (Sapphire and you).

Kill me Karifean, or donā€™t and weā€™ll put this game on hold for 48 hours until chance comes into play.

Sure. I can confirm Doldod is human.

Vote: UsagiTenpura

Wait a secā€¦ copycatā€¦ part of a two-man teamā€¦ this really does seem oddly familiar.

Are you for real?

Well whatever.

Nothing else to add Kari? Iā€™ll vote myself off if you want.

Not really. With Blackrune removed from the picture as a potential other suspect, Doldod cleared, and Sapphire tied to Doldod, thereā€™s very little room for anything to still go haywire.

Vote : UsagiTenpura

At least Iā€™ll go down having the satisfaction you die with me for that very stupid move.
Game over.

The witch side loses.
The human side loses.
And the winners are thatā€¦ weirdā€¦ whatever it isā€¦ third side thing of the loversā€¦ or somethingā€¦

Didnā€™t even bother to defend yourself? Oh well.

Do you seriously think if I was the third witch or a third side with the power to kill or something that Iā€™d have killed Blackrune in lieu of the lovers?

Your response to Doldodā€™s post made me think as much, yes, or that you tried to kill Sapphire and Blackrune died instead (hence ā€œweird abilitiesā€).

1 Like

Also yeah I didnā€™t really think to question the results I got anymore.

Iā€™m guessing they are something like ā€œThe third side, the real culprits, after all this is Umineko and the witches are just illusions, the real killers are humansā€ or something like that.

1 Like

So basically having the killer on their side and being technically ā€œhumanā€ they had no fear of revealing themselves cause investigation wouldā€™ve turned them human and having the killer they had nothing to fear.

I guess that makes sense with them asking for being investigated so often. Still dayum, that means you can just have a confirmed detective on your side as you murder everyone? Crazy.

Not unprecedented either though, a variant on the Mafia ā€œGodfatherā€ I guess?

And atop of that they had a copycat, the witches (the real ones) were just scapegoat/red herrings and if anyone beside you had abilities on the human side, they are long dead.

UsagiTenpura has died, they played the role of Hideyoshi Ushiromiya, Human Aligned Company President
Karifean has been endgamed, they played the role of Battler Ushiromiya, Human Aligned Witch Hunter

Doldod has won Recollection of a Mafia game, they played the role of Shannon, Human Aligned Clumsy Servant
Sapphire has won Recollection of a Mafia game, they played the role of George Ushiromiya, Witch Aligned Beloved Son

4 Likes

Guess I was slightly wrong.