Recollection of a Mafia game [GAME OVER - Lovers' Victory]

No, you’ve got the whole of it on my motives at least.

Good luck humans. I’m really rooting for you.

Well… uhmm… thanks.
Tho now I feel like I am critically missing something…

That sure sounds like there might be a third one, but iunno what that’d mean.
If this does turn out as it seems I’ll be 99% convinced Karifean is actually the detective because three witches with no detective would just be wrong. (can’t ever get that last % though. Blame your reputation.)

This would mean that a third witch would either be Usagi (pretty weird because that acting) or one of the lovers (even weirder because what even is this and why would Pliskin actually put that forward).

At least this day is pretty straightforward. Hope the rest actually gets a comment in before it ends.

Vote: thesorceress

… ugh…

Let’s see.

1. If there is a third witch, then it doesn’t change much that we have to remove this one. If thesorceress happens to not be a witch, then I honestly give up toward whoever was a witch.
  2. The other scenario that if anything is left makes far more sense to me is a neutral third party who failed to turn any ambivalent witch to their side (in case of Blackrune or Karifean) or the “lovers” if they’re a special unique case. In this case it also doesn’t change that we have to kill the other witch however… and we’ll have to see after but maybe there’s some sort of special thing that involves them instantly winning after. If that’s the case, then fine, I surrender to this, congradulation whoever.

In other words, still going after thesorceress and if we’re being fooled, GG.

I think I just figured it out tbh.
But yeah, doesn’t change that we have to kill thesorceress today.

Smart thinking my guys.

@VyseGolbez, can I put an end to this party or do I have to wait for one of the other two to come do it for me?

Vyse is probably asleep, so up to your discretion for now.

(just guessing self-votes are possible)

Alright. I’ll wait for those two then.

You guys have got a better play than killing me but I feel it would be…outside the spirit of the game than telling you what it is. So, I’m leaving the game up to fate and luck.

@Doldod, @Sapphire, anytime you guys want to come is just fine by me.

1 Like

You can vote for yourself to add 1 to the total for votes.
Just to let you know.

What do you say Blackrune? It sounds like the way thesorceress is talking she’s putting us on the same team. At the very least now I’m certain something is up.

Care to think a little bit more before going with this lynching or?

Is there anything else you guys want to discuss?

I know if I vote for myself now I’m taking your talking platform away from you, so I’m just making certain you want Day 4 shut down.

If you’re fine with it, I can end things. It’s up to y’all.

Maybe you should give us a bit of time…
I’ll void my vote for now but if you just want to call it quit tell me and I’ll put it back asap.
Definitively not going to wait 48 hours this time around tho.

Vote change : No vote

It’s generally a bad idea to trust anything a confirmed witch says just before getting lynched, but hey… :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m not sure if I should say what I’m thinking right now. It might also be used against me to mislead me completely if it’s wrong…

Who knows, perhaps we have to take out the lovers after all =P

Quite frankly the scenario I’d be more afraid of right now is that Paranoid killer from Karifean’s own game, which would actually point out toward you (Karifean) but if that’s the case I really don’t get why the witches would’ve wanted to kill you and nearly succeeded there. I can’t think of another scenario where we’d be game over after killing thesorceress and if there is such a scenario I think it’s the limit of what I can think considering I haven’t played this before and haven’t really read in details any of the games (I just found out about the Paranoid killer from reading that thread a little…).

I’ll take my chance I guess unless either of you have anything to add.

Change vote : thesorceress

Feel free to end this @thesorceress
Arg. Paranoia.

Heh, I’m with Karifean’s take on this one.
Might mean tomorrow is up to luck.

Alright then.

Vote: thesorceress

It’s over already, huh? I would have voted for her anyway if I woke up sooner, as I was sure she’s a witch after Pliskin flipped red and especially after Karifean confirmed it.

1 Like

Final Vote Tally

Vote History

Karifean votes thesorceress
UsagiTenpura votes thesorceress
Blackrune votes thesorceress
UsagiTenpura votes No one
UsagiTenpura votes thesorceress
thesorceress votes thesorceress

thesorceress (4): Karifean, Blackrune, UsagiTenpura, thesorceress

thesorceress has died, they played the role of Genji Ronoue, Witch Aligned Chess Enthusiast

It is now Nighttime. You have 24 hours to send me your night actions, if applicable. This phase ends at 7:47 UTC on the 19th July.

3 Likes