Recollection of a Mafia game [GAME OVER - Lovers' Victory]

Yeah I dunno, I mean quite frankly while I can see the both of you being witches (or the both of you being humans) I’m really confused about the whole idea of you being on seperate sides.

I’m not buying it. If it’s true then I’ll lose, fine.

What I’m more concerned about right now, quite frankly, is that from my pov thesorceress’ backing out of karifean right after it became obvious it wouldn’t happen and going after the last “group” (the lovers) out there instead of Pliskin kinda sorta sounds like an admission of them working together and being the culprits we are looking for.

Eeeeh I hate saying these things, I always feel like I’m failing like a retard but I have to leave and I fear I may not survive this night, so I’m leaving this as perhaps a dying message.

In any case, good evening everyone.

2 Likes

ok, I was hesistant to say this, mostly because I don’t like revealing information. I have a role blocker ability. I blocked you because I thought you were a witch. I still do to an extent but I’m probably going to die anyways

One final blue truth to end this well

The culprits are thesorceress and SleepingPliskin.

If I’m wrong, I’m wrong -shrugs-

Roleblocker is usually a witch side ability…

1 Like

Oh NOW you come forward with an ability.
Whatever, it’s a gamble either way. Well played if this is it.
At least I got to vote for each of my useless children once. :kinzo:
(except Rudolf, screw that one.)

Vote: SleepingPliskin

5 Likes

I wouldnt know, first time playing this Mafia game soooo

I’m sure he’s a witch now, there is no reason to have a human roleblocker.

1 Like

Welp, bye Pli.

3 Likes

To be fair, there is if he can block a kill. Would make him kind of a reverse doc that could deduce witches from it. But that’s about it.

The kill the witches have is usually a vote based one in games without write-ups, no? And I’ve never seen a human-sided Roleblocker.

Me neither. It’s not a thing that happens, I don’t think.

What’s the verdict, @VyseGolbez?

I’ve seen some where the kill was an ability, especially in the more ability-heavy games. I’ve also seen variants where the witches have to choose a “kill leader” to carry out the kill, and blocking that one would prevent it.
There’s other variations where blocking one witch, no matter which one, blocks the kill. That one is totally OP though.

Final Vote Tally

Vote History

Sapphire votes Karifean
UsagiTenpura votes Karifean
Blackrune votes SleepingPliskin
Doldod votes SleepingPliskin
EternalMagician votes SleepingPliskin
UsagiTenpura votes No one
Blackrune votes No one
EternalMagician votes No one
Sapphire votes No one
UsagiTenpura votes Karifean
Blackrune votes Karifean
Karifean votes SleepingPliskin
SleepingPliskin votes Karifean
UsagiTenpura votes No one
thesorceress votes Karifean
UsagiTenpura votes SleepingPliskin
EternalMagician votes Karifean
Blackrune votes No one
Sapphire votes SleepingPliskin
thesorceress votes Doldod
SleepingPliskin votes Doldod
Blackrune votes SleepingPliskin

SleepingPliskin (5): Doldod, Karifean, UsagiTenpura, Sapphire, Blackrune
Doldod (2): thesorceress, SleepingPliskin
Karifean (1): EternalMagician

SleepingPliskin has died, they played the role of Krauss Ushiromiya, Witch Aligned Future Head

It is now Nighttime. You have 24 hours to send me your night actions, if applicable. This phase ends at 22:22 UTC on the 17th July.

@Blackrune @Karifean @UsagiTenpura @EternalMagician @Doldod @thesorceress @Sapphire

EternalMagician has died, they played the role of Eva Ushiromiya, Human Aligned Sharp Tongue

You have 48 hours to decide on your votes, with this phase ending at 22:30 UTC on the 19th of July.

With 6 players, the majority lynch is at 4. Should a majority be reached, the phase ends early and the votes get locked, with the person nominated being eliminated.

Remember that failing to reach a majority by the end of this phase will cause a random result.

Welp, I investigated @thesorceress. She’s indeed Witch aligned. Hooray for not being a naive detective.

Vote: thesorceress

2 Likes

Do what y’all gotta do.

Huh.
Not sure if arguing back would have worked but you’re making this surprisingly easy.

Seriously we’re both alive @karifean ?
I’m kinda surprised there. I thought for certain one of us would die.

Now I’m going to probably jump on thesorceress soon enough but I have to point out a few things first.

First of all I hope you’re not too mad at me for baiting you to this extent. Well not going to say it was purely baiting, but it really worked perfectly as far as I’m concerned. That was so intense. (For the record I was doubting you’d be really a witch ever since the second day’s end because it was so obvious that suspicion would come your way that it just felt like a really bad move if you were a witch, but I admit I wasn’t certain until EternalMagician voted for you).

So now for the rest… Are there really only two witches there? Is there any other scenarios where anyone becomes suspicious? In particular, is there a possibility of a third faction? I’ve been pondering about these things with little answers. If there’s something like that going on, I feel like it’s far too late to get into this.

@sleepingpliskin @VyseGolbez You should change his Krauss Future Head to “Krauss Just a head” (you know beheading) or something along those lines.

@thesorceress Honestly you’re a great actress, it took a lot for me to jump to suspecting you. Thanks for not killing me.

@blackrune This whole thing made me consider that we could potentially make the ultimate team if we were witches.

@Sapphire @doldod You really saved the day yesterday.

@ everyone who died : Good game everyone, it was enjoyable. I hope I didn’t annoy everyone out there.

Now I still have a weird incline to think there may just be a third witch but I suppose we’ll have time to think about that at another point.

Vote : thesorceress

1 Like

I’m guessing that her killing off EternalMagician (the only other person who’d make a potential suspect) in lieu of me or Karifean is basically her giving up, well assuming I’m not critically missing something there…