Recollection of a Mafia game [GAME OVER - Lovers' Victory]

I have to leave very soon btw, but quite honestly from my pov it sorta looks like the suspicious people are the same as you :

EternalMagician, thesorceress, SleepingPliskin. Two of these three? I’m kinda more and more thinking there may be only two witches there tho… but who knows.

What do you all think? In any case I probably won’t move my vote before leaving, and Ill leave before this phase ends.

Hmmph, I’ll probably keep my vote on Pliskin. I doubt any good will come out of frantically changing it at this point. And yeah, I guess I’m fine with letting Karifean live, since if his claim is truthful he can give some sort of information to us tomorrow.

Well, I still mostly trust Usagi, but not really the lovers as much as I used to.
With the votes now like this, seems like I got the choice between Pliskin and RNG fun. Uhhh…

1 Like

Ok can we consider something?

Based on how everyone’s thinking is going with, what we have in common is that we all believe that the couples in some way has a witch or are both witches. After everything going on, both of them being humans at this point is an improbability. Either one of them is being duped or they’re both witches. Also her accusation sounds more like projection of what she would do than anything, using my quiet phases as a perfect scapegoat (I would do it too).

Most of us agree that the couple has a witch, and I’m switching my vote to Doldod, only because at this point I’m going to just go on the offensive and say this. In my mind, @UsagiTenpura, @thesorceress, and sadly @Doldod are human. At this point, I’m changing my vote to Doldod to kill Sapphire.

Change Vote: Doldod

1 Like

my other option is Random selection but that’s a risk for both parties

Quite frankly I’m still overly confused over this idea of one of the two being a witch but not the other. I feel kinda dumb.

Wait what the hell is that?

What?

He thinks Doldod is human but Sapphire is a witch. It’s supposed to be a kill via proxy I guess.

1 Like

How the hell would they know each other’s identities? They may say that “human aligned George is with Human Aligned Shannon” but the role doesn’t mean that they know each others real identities, like how we need to present ourselves in the game. The witches are the only ones who know the real identities, and for that plan to work, one witch has to be in it at least. I vote for Doldod because sorceress already voted for him, letting me to kill Sapphire

its a proxy to kill Sapphire

Okay I guess that makes slightly more sense.

Just saying that in Sapphire and Doldod’s original post on the matter they claimed their PM contained the alignment of each other as being human. I know because I went back to look when you all raised the idea of them not being on the same team.

exactly that. It sucks, but if you guys want, we can change it to sapphire. Because she may have been lying from the start as well, but sadly I don’t think because Doldod confirmed as well

yeah but remember the rules. We present ourselves as human aligned in the official game. Only the witches should know the real identities

I have like 30 mins left till I leave. So I’ll see what happens

We have 15 minutes to vote.

Well if a gamemaster PM contained false information…
… I guess I can’t rule it out, I’m too new to this sort of thing.

I don’t think it would, though, haven’t heard of anything like that ever happening.

why the hell would the GM reveal the information if he wanted to screw with us by having a witch in the mix? Vyse is pricky enough to do that

Also the reason why Karifean+lovers still doesn’t leave my mind is that they’re the only ones in this game that claimed roles. Although I’m still not sure if this would be such a pure vanilla game. Though if that team is true… we’ll, we might have to trust the devil’s roulette tomorrow, but it’s technically not game over just then. 3-3 is worst case with that.

I’m now really leaning towards thinking that Pliskin is making a gambit to save his ass and kill two humans in the process.

3 Likes