Recollection of a Mafia game [GAME OVER - Lovers' Victory]

Kari is like Battler, truly.

9 Likes

I KNOW RIGHT

2 Likes

you freaking idiot. I swear. Not even consider my post. Didn’t consider a witch struggle?

1 Like

I thought we were on the same page yesterday.
Guess not.

To be fair those lovers had some OP things going for them.

1 Like

Congratulations to the winners and @Karifean and @UsagiTenpura for staying alive till the end.
If I remember correctly it was Usagi’s first game? I’m pretty impressed with him. :hauu:

1 Like

We told you very clearly what was going on dude.

Congrats to the lovers. @Sapphire, you clearly made the right decision because you got a victory out of it. @Doldod, it’s been unclear to me how much you knew, but you did well.

I probably would’ve gotten (recalled?) what’s going on with a few more minutes, as I did. Alas, it was all too late by then =P

Congrats on the lovers, may my salt reign on your wedding

1 Like

Doesn’t help that I always thought if one of the two was Witch it would be Doldod.

tbf, you wouldnt have known. Sapphire had a masking ability to say she’s human

1 Like

Wouldn’t have mattered. If you’d have investigated Sapphire, you’d have seen her as human.

Jesus christ seriously.

3 Likes

yeah lmao

To be fair I thought the same since I read him as witch since the first day.
I thought Sapphire was third party that converted him.
But yeah uh, there was a reason they were able to just come forward as others just told you.

And yeah @thesorceress I pretty much more or less figured it out yesterday but I was kinda rushed with work and I felt like it was pointless to try to argue with Blackrune and Battler that the best solution was to try killing the lovers.

I did consider the idea one of them was a witch but I wasn’t sure because of Sapphire’s taunting in investigating her.

And yes, this is my first game, I was completely vanilla, and on the same side of a Karifean who was wrong about… pretty much everyone… (EternalMagician = suspicious, Quixote = suspicious, thesorceress = not suspicious at all, UsagiTenpura = culprit). Not your best game it sounds like…

1 Like

I guess I’ll commend you witches for keeping quiet about the lovers in your final moments.

1 Like

… and Battler = and Karifean…

1 Like

Indeed it was not =P must’ve been fun to watch from the audience.

frustrating tbh

1 Like

We were like “yeah, Karifean will totally notice that since the witches didn’t kill the detective, there must be some reason why they’re not afraid of him. Wait, what is he doing?! No, stop!”.