Recollection of a Mafia game [GAME OVER - Lovers' Victory]

I figured it was a little outside the spirt of the game to sell them out. We did pretty much tell y’all the score a few days ago, but it probably seemed more like a ploy than…a very dumb and emotional reaction to getting sold out on both of our parts.

1 Like

If I was the witch I’d have killed the lovers tbh.

Nothing would’ve been cooler than a mexican standoff between the three remaining ones.

Again, probably would’ve gotten it with a few more minutes, but it’s powerful, receiving a clear investigation result as cop ^^;

Right that makes me curious, how were nightkills handled in this game?

Well thesorceress/sleepingpliskin were truly thrown into an unfair situation.

Just to confirm, Sapphire had the kill ability all along?

There was no separate kill ability, the remaining witches collectively chose their target.

I’m so totally not surprised that at the 11th hour someone decides to distrust me after trusting me all game long.

It seems that is my fate in these games.

I felt so bad for you Usagi

1 Like

Well let this be a lesson to me and everyone else to ~never stop thinking~.

Lol thanks, it’s fine. I mean.

At least I pretty much figured out what was going on, and I also figured out the witches.
My reasoning is not nearly as flawed as I thought, but I completely suck at … dunno, turning it into something useful I guess in game.

1 Like

When you have 48 hours to make a game-deciding decision, doing it in one minute is a bad idea. Noted for future reference.

Yeah, we weren’t allowed to do that. All deaths had to be agreed upon by all three of us.

My original plan was to get us to be the last four. So that the game could be decided randomly. I figured it was the fairest way to handle the situation. Nobody seemed willing to decide what was going on back in day 3, so we were just going to let a random vote determine things…until Sapphire went and decided to kill Pliskin instead. Clearly a good move for her, but yeah we weren’t going to live with the lovers working against us. Pretty much gave up the moment that happened.

I’m going to be honest–I was expecting a human victory. Sorry about how things turned out Usagi.

1 Like

I mean if I realized there was a traitor among the witch team my first point of order would be to get them lynched to hell and back, you can claim anything and be totally vindicated by them flipping witch after all =P

However, you had investigated thesorceress right before the day when she actually had the chance to do that, so the situation was more or less hopeless.

It’s fine I more or less had figured it out yesterday but I really didn’t have the time to argue with Karifean and Blackrune about it and they’d both have come back and finished you off unless I could convince either to call off their vote to think this further…

I still think you were in a far more unfair situation, but as far as I’m concerned you’d probably had the right to reveal the beans yesterday (anything that allows you to live any longer is a valid move, in theory?) but even that was impossible because Vyse was asleep so couldn’t get a comfirmation in time.

True, man this game was fun.

1 Like

Btw to anyone who’s still wondering; I don’t like getting hung up on thinking about why someone was or wasn’t nightkilled because I myself go out of my way to pick targets that I consider unlikely to be protected. Since this game didn’t reveal roles upon death I presumed they just continued to go with whoever was the least likely protection target, not knowing if the protector was already dead or not.

Any guesses on who the protector was? There was one.

1 Like

I was the only one rooting for the lovers tbh.

And Kari, gotta say, I am a bit disappointed in you. Rushing with the vote? Kari I knew would reread the thread and do accordingly :stuck_out_tongue: Oh well, gg still.

2 Likes

You give me too much credit =P