Rokkenjima Festival of Mayhem - Event: Alternative Backstory

buymeasandwichyounep
Welcome to our fourth day of events. We have enjoyed our time with you and I hope you have enjoyed it just as much. We still have many more events to come. For all you writers we bring you another event.

Alternative Backstory

In this challenge we want you to write an alternative backstory to an 07th character. Take their current backstory and throw it out in favor of your own that also explains their current personality and actions. And try to make it funny and make us laugh =P

The backstory should be only about 1-3 paragraphs long. Please don’t spoil actual backstory if possible. Tag spoilers if you must.

Scoring is, as per usual, 4 points for first, 3 for second, 2 for third and fourth, and 1 for late submissions.

Please submit the backstory by Friday, 11:30 am UTC. I wish you all the best of luck!

teamavvie

Team Goldenslaughterers’ submission:

Team SleepingVerborum and RKW Berris’ submission:

The Goatdatricers

Team Goatdatricers’ submission:

Alternative Backstory - Verdict

#3 goes to Team Goatdatricers (+2 points)

Kari: Hmm, wish it had been a little more humorous, ngl =P
Sera: Would have been nice to have the ‘Brotherhood of Assassins’ be part of Witch Hunt or something.
Vyse: Nice alternative backstory you wrote there.

#2 goes to Team Goldenslaughterers (+3 points)

Kari: I lost it when I realized where this was going. Incredible.
Sera: Poor Goat-kun. Off on a wild goose-chase this whole time. Serving a master for no reason. Fantastic job.
Vyse: I think no one ever forsaw that all of the goats just follow Beatrice because of a misunderstanding XD

#1 goes to Team SleepingVerborum and RKW Berris (+4 points)

Kari: My god, this makes way more sense than it has any right to.
Sera: I think I’m going to have to accept this as canon now. This is wonderful
Vyse: Who wrote this, Battler? Loved it.

Thank you for participating. We look forward to your future submissions.