Rokkenjima Festival of Mayhem - Event: When They Cry 5 Concepts

Welcome back everyone! You’re probably pretty exhausted by now, but we’re close to the finish line! This is the second to last day, so give it your all once more! Well, for today, I introduce the following event:

When They Cry 5 Concepts

Your task is simple: Introduce to us a concept that could show up in the new WTC game. Said concept may either be something truly great or you may choose to present to us the worst possible idea ever and try to win this competition with a silly submission. Please try to not copy one of the ideas already present in the WTC5 thread, and keep your submission at a maximum length of 3 paragraphs.

Like always, 4 points for 1st, 3 for 2nd, 2 for 3rd and 4th, and 1 for late submissions.

The deadline for submissions is Saturday, 11:30 am UTC.

teamavvie

Team Goldenslaughterers submission:

Team SleepingVerborum and RKW Berris submission:

1 Like

thefiveelementsofdesire

Team 5 Elements of DESIRE submission:

The Goatdatricers

Team Goatdatricers late submission:

When They Cry 5 Concepts - Verdicts

#3 goes to Team 5 Elements of DESIRE (+2 points)
Kari: This sounds like an amalgamation of anime references =P
Sera: Mmmm, this doesn’t really seem like what a WTC novel normally is. Not a bad idea for a novel though.
Vyse: Interesting idea. Sounds very anime.

#2 goes to Team Goldenslaughterers (+3 points)
Kari: NGL I’m a little bummed you didn’t come up with an entirely new awesome idea and concept ^^; But it is a very cool one.
Sera: Very well thought out. It feels about as complicated as Ryukishi would write it.
Vyse: You presented a good idea here, and with several layers to it as well.

#1 goes to Team SleepingVerborum and RKW Berris (+4 points)
Kari: This is fucking amazing xD
Sera: Nooooo… Not Breadu-sama! I actually literally laughed out loud for this. Well done.
Vyse: Good job on presenting such a humorous idea!

And while we’re here, let’s look at Team Goatdatricers’ late submission (+1 point):
Kari: Sounds like an interesting spin on the typical WTC formula.
Sera: This would be amazing to read. Definitely this is the one I feel most likely to actually be true
Vyse: It’s a shame that this was late, because I really love this idea! Personal favorite.

So thanks again for all your submissions!