Rokkenjima Festival of Mayhem - Event: Worst Recognizable 07th Cosplay

buymeasandwichyounep
Hello again all. We welcome you to the third day of festivities and madness. I hope you are all rested up from yesterday. Today we hope to see how extensive both your creativity and wardrobe are.

Worst Recognizable 07th Cosplay

The challenge is in the title. We want you to come up with the worst, recognizable cosplay of an 07th character that you can. We need to be able to recognize by ourselves who you are dressed/posing as so don’t tell us what it is. However, we are looking for some good facepalming action. Make that costume as poor as possible.

If we cannot recognize who you’re cosplaying that’s gonna be a critique during judging, so do be careful that in some form or another it is still recognizable who you are.

Scoring will be just as before: first place gets 4 points, second gets 3, third and fourth get 2 and late submissions get 1

The deadline for submissions is Thursday, 11:30 am UTC. We look forward to your pictures.

The Goatdatricers

Team Goatdatricers’ submission:

3 Likes

teamavvie

Team Goldenslaughterers’ submission:

6 Likes

Worst Recognizable 07th Cosplay - Verdicts

#2 goes to Team Goldenslaughterers (+3 points)

Kari: Cuuute~ I like how you made it just recognizable enough =P
Sera: I need that plushie. Great cosplay
Vyse: Good job on the cosplay! Can I take you home?

#1 goes to Team Goatdatricers (+4 points)

Kari: …I don’t know how I did not see this coming.
Sera: Flawless. I thought I said it was meant to be a terrible cosplay; it looks exactly like them.
Vyse: Kanon truly is furniture.

Please, if you guys have any more late/extra/individual submissions for this event, I’d love to see them =P These are so much fun.

1 Like

Team SleepingVerborum and RKW Berris late submission:

1 Like