Rokkenjima Mafia - Game II [Game Over - Human Side Victory]

I donā€™t know. Taking out cjlim2007 took out our team, but I donā€™t think our team was much of a threat honestly. I thought it might be the person who voted for them earlier in Daylight, but Iā€™m not certain in any way.

I personally donā€™t think any of these people are lying about their pieces, but maybe Iā€™m just uninformed that way.

Remember, everything we know about the alleged privileges and goals of the pink team is from a supposed member of the team themselves. They could be lying. Maybe the witches have to kill at least one pink to win? Maybe @thesorceress is lying, and is a witch? Maybe there is only one pink?

Welp, guess we know who to use the Detectiveā€™s ability on, right?

On the topic of faking quotes, https://www.dropbox.com/s/c1kc00jsydc370e/2016-11-06%2015-33-58.flv?dl=0 .

1 Like

If the witches did have to kill one of my team to win, us otherworlders were put at a horrifying disadvantage very early on in the game.

Does anyone have any suggestions on how to find the witches? I am very much open to figuring out what we should do in Daylight this time.

Maybe the pink was a sacrificial lamb? A clue to get the ball rolling? Maybe pink didnā€™t read their role PM well enough, didnā€™t realise the danger they were in. Iā€™m just spitballing here.

Hoy, old man! Whatā€™s the purpose behind this rule:

Do not quote anything from another member or the Game Masterā€™s private Messages to you in-thread without their permission, with the exception of your character name and alignment.

Cause it seems Kiiiiiiinda pointless with how easy it is to fake quotes.

Were you worried that your killer prose would make it to easy to tell the reals apart from the fakes?

Explain @Rabla. You babbling multi millennia old fool.

Alrighty, thank you for the info, then Iā€™ll be still suspicious of the people Iā€™ve listed. Besides, I donā€™t think it was stated in the rules that people couldnā€™t forge quotes.
(Also, on a side note, how dare you make me say I hate black people :wahaha:)

And I think the detective should make their own judgement for who to use the ability on, no? It would be more useful to use it on people who we donā€™t know that much about.

On a side note

We shouldnā€™t forget that we can vote and kill someone suspicious in the daylight. I almost forgot, to be honest, hohoh.
While it was excusable to vote for no death yesterday, I think thereā€™s no excuse for today, since we have a lot of information to go by right now. Vague information, but still information nonetheless. But of course we donā€™t need to go hasty, and after a long discussion we might even decide to not lynch anyone today as well.
We shall see.

Sorry guys, a bit late to the party. And ouch @pictoshark, seemingly less useful newbie? While that is probably true it still hurt :sweat:

Okay first of all, dear @thesorceress , can you state your exact win conditions? Just staying alive with both pinks? Can you clear your conditions?

As for my role, I think I should reveal it:

I am unfortunately also Vanilla like @Aspirety here. :stuck_out_tongue: Me being the young girl means @Pepe is the servant with the role. I wonder what his role is. @Pepe, any input so far?

As for the whole @EternalMagician and @pictoshark debacle, while you guys are right and they can be both human. It is entirely possible that they both are witches. Or at least, that @EternalMagician is. It is extremely suspicious that the person that was targeted was completely unrelated to the switcher debacle as @PocketyHat pointed out. He doesnā€™t have to fake his being Hideyoshi, just his alignment. The killer was an older man as well.

But while the above outcome IS quite possible, compared to the other outcome that he is telling the truth, it is very unlikely. We do know that @pictoshark was visited by an older man who asked him questions. If anybody else has the Detective role, we do know that there is a protector, so the detective could reveal themselves without any setbacks I suppose. But that is a risk the detective will have to take.

It doesnā€™t sound like we have a roleblocker this time around, so we have to figure out what is the other witch role. But maybe they could have been silent as to not draw attention. I just find it very odd that @pictoshark decided to switch somebody on the first day, even though he said the people he switched AND he revealed his role.

I find it odd that @SuperM has still been silent. I wonder what is up with that.

As for @Karifean, I think he is innocent, simply because he didnā€™t have to share his deductions with us. Yet he did. Any suspicions on anyone @Karifean? You are a smart guy. We could use your help.

@Necem? I do love your deductions as well, any input? :smiley: Yours too @Aspirety. And @RegNewmont? What do you have to think?

1 Like

It seems the color did not transfer from my role PM to here. I wonder why that is. O.o

[quote=ā€œWonderlander, post:117, topic:678ā€]
I just find it very odd that @pictoshark decided to switch somebody on the first day, even though he said the people he switched AND he revealed his role.[/quote]

The witches were more likely to have cohesive plan that night than us, due to their PM privileges, so a random switch was more likely to bork up their plans than to bork up ours, because, letā€™s be level here, we didnā€™t really have a plan.

the " " quote reply" function doesnā€™t copy formatting, just the raw text. I added the formatting back in to my quote manually to make it look prettier.

You posted a whole lot, (more posts than Pepe for crying out loud!) without really saying a whole lot. Thatā€™s what led me to the less useful conclusion.

And I forgot to say but, Thank you Protector. For coming to protect me, even though you wound up finding @Pepe instead. It is okay, I still love you.

1 Like

@Aspirety, you seem like a level headed and reasonable fellow, and you even participated in the last game, am I right?

Youā€™ve read through the example game handed out with our invitations, correct?

I donā€™t know why I think youā€™d do that, you just seem like that kind of reliable type of person, who harnesses all the information available to him.

Iā€™ll even bet you read it while playing the first game, am I correct?

If so, I think youā€™d be an excellent person to bounce tactics off of. Would you care to get the ball rolling with some ideas?

Because outside of making a Roleclaim you shouldnā€™t be quoting anything at all. There shouldnā€™t be any ā€œfake quotesā€.

Can they not just copy paste the precise description of their teamā€™s place in the game.

Not a quote, just CTRL+C, CTRL+V

Iā€™m sure pink must have had something in their PMs that describes their place in the game.

If your prose would give the fakes away they could run it through google translate and back again to avoid that problem.

If they make the decision to tell you then they can just say what it is in their words. Direct private information should not be quoted as-is.

but does my dumbass google translate loop hole get around this?

Just say yes.

My exact win conditions were Usagi and I are both alive at the end of the game. I have lost.

1 Like

I doubt there is anyone else with the same arrangement as Usagi and I, though, if there is, I would think it would be better to reveal yourself. Hiding information like that has lead to our loss early in this game and it might be better to reveal that information for your own sake. Though Iā€™m not certain anyone else in this game has that win condition, whether theyā€™re from another world or not.

Hello my fellow Humans. Iā€™m very sorry that iā€™m so quite at the moment, but i have to state that Iā€™m right know in holidays and I have bad internet connection here so i canā€™t come online very often. I hope you guys can understand that :confused:

Seems like much information was brought to light today. Butā€¦ I kinda think that itā€™s not the smartest move for everybody to ā€˜revealā€™ their identity and abilities. Not that I believe everything that is said is true, but it seems to me that most of the people just roll with the idea and reveal everything.

Everybody, including the witches, now know that EternalMagician is the detective of this game. Our biggest weapon. I believe what he said is the truth, after all it would be quite far fetched that he lied about everything and is trying to deceive us. Even if he did, at this moment, thereā€™s no real way for us humans to confirm if what he says the truth or not.

But the ones who know exactly if heā€™s lying or not are the witches. If he is not one of them, he has no reason to lie. Or does he?

If that is the case, they will go after him. Now what can we do to protect him? At the moment, we know of two abilities that can safe our detective. Pictosharks switching ability and our protector who is still unknown.
PLEASE, STAY HIDDEN. If you reveal yourself, we could get in real trouble. At the same time, the more people who reveal theirselfs, the less people are possible to be the protector. Or maybe the protector is one of the people who claim to have no ability.

Anyway, I think we need to keep our detective alive. Now we could just do that with switching him with a random person. Or protecting him every twilight. I will leave that up to the two who are capable of saving him. And, this doesnā€™t really need to be said but, you shouldnā€™t reveal your plan here. Do what you think works best. Donā€™t let the witches know.

But thats only what I think, If you have a better idea, do what you like.

Now for who the witches are. Honestly. I have no idea. Everything we got so far is, that an old man, who wasnā€™t targeted by anything, is the murderer of the last twilight. If he was targeted by someone else we could maybe work with that, but we got nothing. If someone has a suggestion for what we could do, I would gladly listen to them.

probably.[quote=ā€œNecem, post:129, topic:678ā€]
I believe what he said is the truth, after all it would be quite far fetched that he lied about everything and is trying to deceive us.
[/quote]

Did you even read my post? it was a Kickass theory, and it kinda worked.

Iā€™m quite lost myself. I think if we pool together our info an reapply it to the story we can figure a little more out.

Now where is the detective mage (@Karifean) when you need him the mostā€¦

And I was hoping for @Aspirety to help me figure things outā€¦

Also, these post number stats might be helpful.

Yes I did, but I donā€™t think itā€™s likely. Maybe the next twilight will enlighten us. If we find out that he is targeted by suspicious abilites, that would confirm his words.