Rokkenjima Mafia - Game II [Game Over - Human Side Victory]

It’s making me nervous for a different reason. If he is a witch, there must be at least 3 of them, based on how willing they were to discard him.

it’s hardly beneficial for a Protector to just stand idly by even realizing that they’re going to be lynched, now is it.

The second one could be bad as it would tell the witches that the protector just died

Well done, those are the literal only two possibilities. I would not have realized those were the options without your insightful post.

…Sorry.

It’s fine, I think everyone’s a little on edge right now ^^;

So I assume votes are locked in at the time right? Now we’re waiting for @Rabla’s post.

So @RegNewmont is gonna die, right?

Hooooooy, Reggy booooooooy!

Assuming we made a horrible mistake, is there anything us fellow humans should know about you now that your fate is sealed?

Don’t worry, just trying to lighten the mood. If I sounded spiteful it was only 100% intentional you creepy bunny fetishist who is most likely a witch (I’mstillsuspiciousofyou).

Okay, insults aside, your “friend” 's piece was bunny girl, right? Is yours one?

#toptiersmalltalk

I don’t think I’m a bunny. I mean, I’m a maiden, which I’m pretty certain means human girl. Regarding fetishist, I’m not sure that’s fair. I mean, Usagi was my servant and I’m pretty sure I don’t look like George Ushiromiya.

Looks like some people’s TRianThology knowledge is severely lacking =P

Also, I’m not sure anything’s going to save you @RegNewmont at this point. If there is anything you want to say really quickly in your defense now would be the time. If it makes you feel better, I think you’re human.

Either way, a full 48 hours have now passed, so I guess nighttime has fallen and the dice have been cast. Let us see what happens…

I haven’t even read the eight standard tomes yet, and you expect me to have time for literature of other fragments?

Would you recommend it though?

(has not read TRianThology himself)

1 Like

yo dudes, wasn’t the majority lynch at 7?

What happens if there’s less than that?

The one with the most votes gets lynched. It’s just that if more than half the players cast a vote for one player at a time, the daybreak phase ends early and votes are locked in immediately.

ah okay
i am feeling really sleepy, so i apologize for not being up to my standards now and said dumb things. Oh well, I’ll head to sleep
zzzzzz

The table opened with some shock over the mysterious identity of the corpse, but one man managed to bring them all into an analytical mood. There was a lot of commotion over some rules, and then after a very large amount of time, people decided they should probably make use of the main mechanic of the Day.

While the crowd settled quickly on one silent figure, the oldest man of all mumbled in his madness and and that was enough to sway enough of the family to move their votes onto him. The man got up, angry, but then accepted his fate from the magic above, laughing when it obvious there was nothing he could do. He ran from his seat in glee, and it was only when his charred excuse for a corpse was found in the basement furnace that the family knew their decision had come true.

RegNewmont is dead, they played the role of Kinzo Ushiromiya, Human Aligned Crazed Head

The final tally stood at:
RegNewmont - 4 (Karifean, pictoshark, PocketyHat, Wonderlander)
Aspirety - 1 (thesorceress)

You have 24 hours to take your Night Action, assuming you were given one. This phase ends at 12:30AM UTC on Wednesday the 9th of November. The sooner, the better.

Rest well.

@Karifean @Aspirety @Necem @pictoshark @RegNewmont @Pepe @SuperM @PocketyHat @thesorceress @Wonderlander @EternalMagician

Well fuck.

That’s unfortunate.

Bleck. Can we assume he didn’t have a role?

Also about “casting the net wide” how are we going to do this?

I have to move to protect our alleged detective and assuming our mystery protector is still alive then his move is used up too.

Kuhuhuhuhu, @Rabla it looks to me that you forgot the cross off list. (or at least you did while i was writing this)

There are ten of us left.

I’ll assume there are three witches.

Because c’mon, 10 Humans 2 Witches wouldn’t exactly be that fair.

9 vs 3 could actually work. So now…

Assuming the witch’s manage to get a human kill this twilight

we’ll be down to 6 vs 3.

We need plans. And planning. And similar things.

I do the Write-up, THEN update Post 2.

Good to know someone is aware that exists though.