Rokkenjima Mafia - Game III [Game Over - Human Side Victory]

Sure, I’ll hop in, as always

I’ll also join to, hopefully, redeem my mistakes from the last game

Wow, the turnout for this is leagues better than expected! Especially since the last one took like a month before we hit the required amount.

so when we get our 12th player in a month from now, we all know to blame Aspi for jinxing it

6 Likes

Do I dare…? Eh sure ill go again

2 Likes

In the familiar mansion on the island of Rokkenjima, twelve people stood inside the seals of red magic locking them from the outside world.

In the familiar marble hall in the world above worlds, twelve people took their seats around a circular stone table.

Many were eager to return to this honoured stage, with some trying to egg on the others to get started faster and take up the seats.

However, even the most restless knew that they were fated to wait for The Crimson to take the center throne before this game can begin.

However, it did not take too long. The Crimson entered the hall, and for the first time, his entrance was not so dramatic. He looked somewhat weary, and weak, as he stepped quietly around the circle to his throne.

“Welcome, Players. I see the usual suspects are here as always. To those who do not know me, I am the Crimson Sorceror.”

The loudest of the group tried to provoke him, and some of the previous Red Players seemed worried. His lesser condition was very obvious, and it seemed he struggled to keep up his larger-than-life persona.

“Do not worry, children of worlds. I left before showing it at the end of our last match, but I take some hits from such a loss. You struck quite a blow last time, but don’t expect such an easy win again.”

“Let’s not waste any time on me. The Gameboard is calling. I promise this will be a match to remember.”

You have 48 Hours to decide on your votes, with the phase ending at 4:40AM UTC, on Sunday the 18th of December.

With 12 Players remaining, the majority lynch is at 7. If majority is achieved, the vote will be frozen and the player nominated will be killed as soon as the Game Master is available. If majority is not achieved during the Phase, the player with the most votes at the end of the time limit will be killed.

Enjoy your day.

@Karifean @Wonderlander @Pictoshark @Restkastel @Aspirety @PocketyHat @akafa123 @King_Titanite_XV @thesorceress @Pepe @EternalMagician @cjlim2007

And just in case, a last quick tl;dr of the rules.

1. Don’t talk about the game (in the context of playing it) outside the thread. All strategy and planning must be here. (Unless you’re the Witch Side, you can also use your private discussion)
  2. Don’t edit posts.
  3. Don’t quote anything except your role from your PM
  4. Don’t reveal any information about the game after you die.
  5. Don’t break any normal forum rules.

Also this round we’re running a complete ban of Mafia discussion in Discord. Please be aware of this.

Additionally, leniency for rule breaking is over. Play smart and careful.

Role PMs have been sent out, check your inboxes even if there is no notification. There’s apparently a bug with that.

Seeing as we don’t have any information, I dont see why we should kill any of our fellow people. After all, we can’t be sure who is a human and who is a witch. I put my vote as No Death

a

5 Likes

Good day, everyone. I see some people already gathered here.
Gracefully bows down before another players.
I hope this game will wake me from my boredom. Good luck, players!

Someone pointed out to me a major flaw with Discourse Forums regarding how Quotes work on this forum software.

Look at this post by Wonderlander in the previous game: Rokkenjima Mafia - Game II [Game Over - Human Side Victory]

If you click the Arrow in the Quote Box, you can actually expand to the full message despite it being a Private Message.

When Roleclaiming from now on, please do not directly quote from your PM using highlighting and Quote Reply feature. Please copy and paste and fix the markup yourself, either in a manually made quote started with > or just written normally in your post, like Pepe did in the first game.

@Karifean @Wonderlander @Pictoshark @Restkastel @Aspirety @PocketyHat @akafa123 @King_Titanite_XV @thesorceress @Pepe @EternalMagician @cjlim2007

EDIT:

Eh, apparently it’s weird and people specific, but still don’t Direct Quote for safety

1 Like

Ooh wow, almost got nuked from orbit. Thanks to our little friend Rabla having no social life he noticed my original post showed my full PM (if the down arrow was clicked on) which would be the biggest rule infraction ever!

So he nuked it.

ALRIGHT! Time to start from scratch… Should be the same post, just without the PROOF OF MY CLAIMS.

Another game? Ooooh! It seems the crimson wasn’t as tardy as last time!

Well, it’s tradition at this point, so the identity of my meat doll is:

You are Leo Shishigami, Human Aligned Cool Guy

Wow. Ummmm… How do I insult this guy? He’s just cool. All of your pathetic pieces should strive to be like him. I mean, Jesus. Look at him. Ahhhh. I could get lost in that chest…

ANYWAY, less about disgusting meatdolls.

@Restkastel seems to have the right idea, nice vote target! Unfortunately your method seems to be little off:

Do it like this:

Blablabla

Vote: No Death

Blablabla

Speaking of, I think I’ll copy him, we went over how this is the best strategy for Day 1 in the last game.

Unfortunately the old geezer seems to have retaliated against my attitude in the last game, so I’m Vanilla, giving me no ability. Sorry allies, my piece is apparently so cool he doesn’t need an ability, or something equally inane.

Any one who votes anything other than “No Death” in this first round should be seen as very suspicious.

Just a heads up: my glorious yellow tactics are not rules, they are merely suggestions. Suggestions to bring @Rabla’s game to ruin. TEAR APART the witches *yawn* the witches… *yawn*

It’s getting late in my home fragment… I might need a blanket… The one from last time should do…

Ciao.

Night night…

I guess I should reveal my identity too.

My only strive is to save myself from boredom and I hope I will fulfill my goal.
I agree with you that we shouldn’t choose anyone based on nothing, so my vote is:

Alice as a human-aligned? That seems very dubious! A voyager descending into a mortal coil isn’t impossible, but it does seem unlikely.

Unless Game Master Rabla put that there to throw us off.

I haven’t revealed my role yet! If you deem it necessary, I will reveal it next daylight or if everyone decides to do so this daylight.

Rabla hyped us up with the most devious gameboard yet, so right now I’m definitely suspecting that there are more than two teams. An Alice would fit nicely into that, but I wouldn’t be surprised if Rabla was just trying to throw us off the trail of the real third team.

Or maybe that’s the trick, maybe there’s only two teams after all~

Also hi guys, I’m Aspi! I don’t really believe throwing my identity to the table is the best move to make, so I’m gonna refrain from doing so for now. I’m sure I’ll reveal it when the time is right, but some cards are best held close to one’s chest. I look forward to thoroughly crushing the illusion of the sorcerer once more with you all.

cacklecacklecackle
It seems like we meet once more, fellow players!~
Thank goodness I don’t have to control a narcissistic meatdoll anymore, hmph.
Unfortunately, I’m not going to waste time showing off my role, buuut I do agree with the voting for no death this time around, so let me just…

There we go~

Agreed to Vote: No Death for now, seeing as we have very little information…this shouldn’t change unless one of us decides they have little regard for remaining in this game and attempts a lynch right now.

EDIT: Forgot to bold it. Lemme try again…

VOTE: No Death

There you go!

And so I’m back in this hell once more… maybe this time I can make it out without getting killed off.

Voting No Death first daylight has turned out to be a pretty good idea since a lot of information can be gleamed from the daybreak writeups. However I will not be locking in my vote since we are getting dangerously close to a majority lockdown, which would result in some people not even being able to speak up before the first daylight phase is already over. @Wonderlander, @thesorceress, @Pepe, @EternalMagician and @cjlim2007 all have not had a chance to say anything yet, and I think it would hardly be a good idea to skip the rest of the daylight phase at this stage.

I have finally finished my duties and can now take control of my piece on this new gameboard. But while I wish to present myself to everyone I do also believe that it isn’t in my best interest to reveal my identity just yet so I’ll stand back and wait with introducing myself for now until the time is right.

I had also planned to vote for No Death but I agree with @Karifean that it might be a better idea to wait with locking the votes until everyone have had the chance to speak so I’ll refrain from voting for now.

Stumbles into the room.

What a weird sort of game. I don’t think I’d run a game where the penalty was death. Who’s in charge here?

…No one?

Anyway, I should introduce myself.

I am
Mion Sonozaki, Human Aligned Club Leader

Good to meet you. I think I’ll hold off on voting till more people get here. No need to rush the first round.

1 Like