Rokkenjima Mafia - Game III [Game Over - Human Side Victory]

Its too bad you guys didnt actually kill me night one like Rabla said you guys were thinking about.

I had so many doubts. Sorry @Restkastel. I bow to your imagination.

Restkastel the first Rokkenmafia MVP

Its fine~

We really did have an amazing plan to end all plans that wouldve gone fine if we werent fycking destroyed on the first night…

Ooh, if we’re talking about killings, I’m curious. Why’d you guys axe @EternalMagician?

I think y’all could have recovered from it if @King_Titanite_XV hadn’t admitted to investigating you. You had a disturbing amount of people believing @akafa123 was a witch for a while there and a No Death or killing akafa123 scenario would have lost us a whole round.

They thought he was a tragedy looper so they could get Aspi back.

@Wonderlander - Died on the First Twilight

@Aspirety - Executed on the Second Daylight

@EternalMagician - Died on the Second Twilight

@cjlim2007 - Obliterated by the Crimson during the Second Twilight

@pictoshark - Forfeited on the Third Daylight

@Karifean - Forfeited on the Third Daylight

@Restkastel - Survived the Disaster and Escaped Rokkenjima

@PocketyHat - Survived the Disaster and Escaped Rokkenjima

@akafa123 - Survived the Disaster and Escaped Rokkenjima

@King_Titanite_XV - Survived the Disaster and Escaped Rokkenjima

@thesorceress - Survived the Disaster and Escaped Rokkenjima

@Pepe - Survived the Disaster and Escaped Rokkenjima

The Truth will be explained shortly later, as we revisit each Twilight from the safety of our seats.

1 Like

What? No

THERE WAS NO NEUTRAL? WHAT? HOW WERE WE SUPPOSED TO WIN THIS? HOW?

#HOW?

What’s wrong with this forum anyway?

this was an experimental round

Let’s just say I saw how he plays these sorts of games and decided I HAD to investigate him. It was just that simple. I think I posted above that I nodded and was not at all surprised when I discovered he was a witch. Take that as you will, but I think I might abstain from the next game to prevent getting killed immediately.

Bullshit. You got lucky, and are trying to sound cool.

And now, the Records of Truth. Please take your seats one last time, once you have prepared your tea.

The First Twilight

Second Twilight

And with that, Game III draws to a close. Thank you all for participating! We hope to see you again next time.

5 Likes

I am the bone of my salt.

1 Like

What about me? I got like the coolest ability but you guys killed me off first night. :confused: Why me? :frowning:

The same reason that akafa to tracked me.

CHAOTIC RANDOM LUCK

Kuhuhuhuhu

To give you the actual answer, because you solved ghagler’s game, marking you as smart. I wanted to knock out a smart person. I would have hit Rest, but his intelligence isn’t as common knowledge around here and might draw undue attention to Karifean, King and myself. I would have hit King, but he was new so it was not as much of an issue and I didn’t want to kill someone on night one of their first mafia game.

EDIT: This is pictoshark, I genuinely thought I was still logged in. brb killing myself

1 Like

So that’s two games now where the last death is someone being modkilled. Coincidence?

Also Tfw you believe if you could look at the rolelist on your phone you could’ve solved the Assassin thing

Still I’m not gonna complain, we came out on top in the end and everything was solved before the finale

1 Like