Rokkenjima Mafia - Game IV [Game Over - Human Side Victory]

Well, that clears any and all suspicion from Kinzo now. It also means that a human-side protect is in the game, as otherwise Kinzo should be dead by now. Furthermore, I can tell everyone that a roleblock is in the game, as I sadly didn’t get a result on this night’s inspection. Also nice shot! Was about to say excuse me for half an hour while I go through Higanbana’s posts, but then I remembered I already did that like ten or so posts ago.
Next question: Did anyone among us receive a “flash of inspiration”, as that seems to be something that we really don’t know anything about.

Who were you think about checking again?

*thinking

Well, this night I tried to check Lucia, but the witches couldn’t have known that before the fact. The other two I said were more on the suspicious side were Mion and Kanon. Furthermore, do we see Higanbana asking about Black Battler specifically as a witch trying to incriminate a human or a witch trying to make us see a fellow witch as human? Thoughts?

It’s a fairly common tactic to incriminate your friends in order to clear their name once they die.

If you asked me who I think is the Witch Roleblocker right now, I’d say Lucia is at the top of that personal list right now. Of course I am still at the drawing board trying to consider other possibilities, but that’s just my thoughts right now.

Right now I’m suspecting either Lucia or Kanon for the (hopefully) finally witch but it’s difficult to say since we know so little right now.

As for @MAFIA_Gabriel’s earlier question I didn’t receive a flash of inspiration and haven’t through the entire game. Since no one has mentioned it I’m guessing that no one else did either this turn.

Rose, since you’re here, we’re approaching late-game, so I feel it might be safer if you state right about now what exactly your ability is. Also, @MAFIA_Black_Battler, @MAFIA_Lucia, @MAFIA_Kanon you should probably also get to the conversation. It’s very important, even, as to be honest, I feel that both Kinzo and me are already with one foot inside the grave and might not be there tomorrow. Furthermore, in the worst case, there are two more witches left, it is of utmost importance that we kill at least one of them either during this day or during this night. Because if we don’t, you guys are looking at the nasty situation of two humans versus two witches.

Very well. My special ability is Immortality. I am passively protected from all night elimination moves. However, with great strengths come weaknesses. During the Daytime, it takes two less votes on me to cause a Majority vote.

Ouch, that really is a weakness. Right now it means that one human vote is enough for the witches to kill you, if there are still two left.

I don’t believe there are two witches left. I think the only Witch left is the Roleblocker. The reason why I say that is because of the existence of a Unaligned Neutral party. Since there was thirteen people involved with this game, I believe that Beatrice went with 3 witches to keep things balanced, and added the Neutral third party to spice things up. That’s just a theory though.

Ah right, kinda forgot about that aspect. I am going to say that depending on how @MAFIA_Beatrice resolves night actions the possibility of Higanbana being the Roleblocker is defintely there, but we should assume worst case, so I would also say that the Roleblocker witch is still alive.

Well, and now time to wait for the others sigh.

I think there’s a possibility that Higanbana was the Murderous Witch, and that she killed Leo before she was killed by Kinzo.

Sorry!

Can we just try to Kill Lucia again?

My answer depends on whether your’e referring to a day lynch, or killing her Goldsmith-style.

If you would like, I could explain my ability in detail, my ability is the one that has to do with the flashes of inspiration. Sadly it seems that every time I have used my ability, it either hasn’t worked or wasn’t going to make a difference. I used it on Leo last night, but he was killed unfortunately killed.

Unfortunately killed *

No need to apologize, as you weren’t the one I referred to. I’m waiting for those that haven’t talked in this dayphase yet. For that reason, I kind of don’t want to vote yet.

@MAFIA_Kanon Please do! What was it supposed to do?