Rokkenjima Mafia - Game IV [Game Over - Human Side Victory]

I totally agree ‘bout that. So then Gabriel, what were you doin’ last night? Don’t want to suspect anyone, but given the situation I gotta suspect everyone right now. Mind givin’ me an idea about it?

Wait what. No witch kill? What? What? WHAAAAAAAAAAT?

This was me hinting that I was going to kill him. I’m going to die on Day 4, so even though I’m Human Aligned I have to end the game early but…

It’s odd that the Witches didn’t aim for a kill…

Hmmmmm…

Explain yourself you old bastard. Why did you kill the kid?

It looks like you will not need to look further.

This entire death is baffling. If this old guy is a human as he implies himself to be, then why did he kill somebody on the first night, when the chance to kill a human was very high? Could you elaborate on your motives @MAFIA_Kinzo?

I was checking if my room was secure and then went to bed. But, you’re just asking what everyone else was doing, but haven’t told what you have been doing. Like I said earlier, everyone is still suspicious. Well, except for the poor dead boy, I guess.

But what Kinzo said is interesting. I can think of a few things how this could have happened. If we have a protector, then the protector managed to protect the right person. Another possibility is that the witches planned to kill the boy as well. Both are equally unlikely, and yet could be possible. The third of course is that it actually is harder for the witches to kill and they screwed that up in some form. The fourth is that the witches decided for whatever reason to not kill someone in this first night. All of these are of course on the basis that Kinzo said the truth.

Another interesting thing to note however is that we seem to have an unaligned party this time around. Furthermore, what I would also like to ask @MAFIA_Kinzo, is, was this a one-time-use ability or can you still kill people? Do you even have to kill people each night?

I can kill once per night. I will die at the dawn of Day 4.

This deadline originally Day 5, but was shifted up as a punishment for my constant posting in the wrong account.

I relied on my intuition. I had a feeling K 1 had a reason to want to push forward the vote.

That’s all.

That’s an unfortunate necessity, really. See, I got a job to do to track down these heinous killers and well, I get the feelin’ if they knew what I’ve been up to they’d want to take me out. As for the old bastard, don’t do it again without checkin’ with the rest of us. If there’s multiple parties who seem suspicious then we can use it as a double tap to make sure we get the right one.

Now that the cats out of the bag on that, someone might want to keep an eye on the old bastard just to make sure the culprits don’t kill him and figure out if hes lyin’ or not about bein’ with us. If you guys really need to know about what I was doin’ I’ll answer it but I really would rather not for what I said above. Lets just say that this day was a wash for it though.

Why do you think no one died at the hands of a witch last night?

Reason is, the old bastard admitted to doin’ it. I still think we should keep an eye on him to make sure he’s tellin’ the truth, but if he is, then if the other killer had acted last night, there should have been a second corpse. Though we should get a head count of everyone just to make sure that we’re all here.

Or do you have something to say, @MAFIA_Beatrice about whether we would find any corpse that shows up that would make such a thing unnecessary?

Everyone confirmed the presence of everyone else but Keiichi.

So yeah, there you have it. Either the witches didn’t act last night for some reason, or we should be going after the old bastard right about now. If anyone could confirm he’s actually one of us, it would be great, but outside of that we need to figure out what we’re goin’ to do with this information.

On top of that, we needa figure out what everyone else was doin’ last night. That means @MAFIA_Rose and @MAFIA_Lucia should probably mention what they’ve been doin’ just to make sure we didn’t accidentally foil a witches attack. Someone coulda saved their intended target from death somehow, and thats why we didn’t get two corpses.

Huh, guess that adds a third possibility to the list: they didn’t act, the old bastard is lyin’, or we stopped their attack. We should probably figure out which one is the case.

@MAFIA_Leo
By what we were doing, you refer to if we have any ability that can affect other players, right?

Bit’ve a strange way to put what you were doin’ last night Rose, but yeah I s’pose so. Whatever you might have dug up last night if you were snoopin’ around would be much appreciated by the rest’ve us here. We need as much info as we can get to track down this culprit.

I didn’t do any snooping last night. I’m not willing to go into specifics right now, but I have a ability that only affects me and not other people.

S’pose that makes sense. If it turns out to be relevant I’d like it if you revealed it, we need everythin’ we can get to find out who’s commitin’ these terrible murders. Can’t really expect everyone to go into full details when I know that they might be put in a pickle like I might be if I was forced to show my hand, wouldn’t want the culprits to take out a human who could really help us out after all.

What does Unaligned mean? So this Keiichi fellow was every man for himself? Why, it’s good that he’s dead quickly then. From my experience those sorts of people are terrible at taking advice from those who know better.

Thst being said, I would like a very thorough explanation @MAFIA_Kinzo. Will you be killing again tonight? I need to know this to ensure your safety and everyone else’s. If you show your intent to kill we can use you as a second execution as crude as that is.
Though if you choose to kill someone different, you won’t last long. To be honest you’re probably a Servant of the Witches and all of this is just a failure of a ruse. Without proof I’m not falling for it.
After all this game is different but the good guys resorting to murder? It makes no sense! You are not on the good guys’ team, are you? I’m not believing you as a human aligned piece. Are you unaligned like our second corpse? Obviously if you were with the witches you wouldn’t say, would you? I’m guessing either he’s lying about the day 4 thing to cover up the real reason why a murder occurred.

…It’s not completely out of the question. After I looked through the list of Mafia roles, I found this:

== Vigilante ==
A Vigilante is a Human Side or Individual Aligned Player who also has the ability to Kill at Night. If they target a Witch Side Player, the Vigilante will also die.

Never saw that but it makes sense. After all Kinzo said he planned on just hitting a witch team member. Sorry about that, didn’t see that role. Wow, and to think last game I looked through the whole ruleset after the ending…perhaps I need another lesson.

That’s not all I reckon, I doubt whoever is running this sick excuse for a “game” is using custom roles. After all, the vigilante role mentioned there doesn’t have anythin’ like a number of days deadline. I get the feelin’ that the list is probably incomplete and likely not a reliable source if you ask me.

Well it’s the oldest guy here. He has grey hares on grey hares! @MAFIA_Kinzo, please ask @MAFIA_Beatrice what the premonition means you will die from. He could drop dead from old age, he’s so ancient!
Okay maybe that’s an overstatement.