Rokkenjima Mafia - Game VI [Game Over - Witch Side Victory]

Well just pointing out that last game at day3 there were four people who had voted to kill a human twice.

Pliskin, thesorceress, you and karifean…
So if I had used that alone Id have pretty much caught most of you heh…

Blackrune voted for Rabla, so a reason could be that he might be a witch, but that would be too obvious. Maybe Rabla isnt so it would direct back to Wonderlander then. My thoughts at this moment

The tactic depends on the player of course. But I certainly remember witches even killing one of their own to cover their trail. Also two of the witches last game were first-time players and I didn’t know who witches were except Sapphire until Pliskin started talking about us being one witch and one human. So yeah, I think we shouldn’t limit the possibilities too much. Let’s consider every possible option. I usually think that people whom others trust too much are the most dangerous and this game doesn’t have roles so I’d advise we don’t trust anyone.

Huh not only am I alive but I ended the first day without having anyone suspecting me of being a witch. This… is really confusing actually :kinslime: (couldn’t figure out how to get the nepnep color (seemed to show another) so this is just me playing around, please ignore this)

Yes but they got that from midsummer and not specifically from suspecting Rabla themselves

@UsagiTenpura Can you explain the reason you suspect me and midsummer a bit more because I genuinely don’t understand. :stuck_out_tongue:

And well I can get why killing Blackrune works. Not that suspected, makes a great diversion because they voted for Rabla and killing them could be very misleading. Were I a witch though, I would just RNG the death. Therefore no reason could be traced back. Blackrune… Could be both.

Vote Summary for Day 1

VyseGolbez votes UsagiTenpura (UsagiTenpura 0 -> 1)
Antra votes Blackrune (Blackrune 0 -> 1)
King_Titanite_XV votes Blackrune (Blackrune 1 -> 2)
thesorceress votes midsummer (midsummer 0 -> 1)
akafa123 votes Blackrune (Blackrune 2 -> 3)
Wonderlander votes AMF (AMF 0 -> 1)
AMF votes Blackrune (Blackrune 3 -> 4)
akafa123 unvotes (Blackrune 4 -> 3)
Antra votes Rabla (Blackrune 3 -> 2; Rabla 0 -> 1)
AMF unvotes (Blackrune 2 -> 1)
Wonderlander votes EternalMagician (AMF 1 -> 0; EternalMagician 0 -> 1)
midsummer votes Antra (Antra 0 -> 1)
Wonderlander unvotes (EternalMagician 1 -> 0)
Antra unvotes (Rabla 1 -> 0)
VyseGolbez votes AMF (UsagiTenpura 1 -> 0; AMF 0 -> 1)
King_Titanite_XV votes Muski (Blackrune 1 -> 0; Muski 0 -> 1)
thesorceress votes Muski (midsummer 1 -> 0; Muski 1 -> 2)
Wonderlander votes Rabla (Rabla 0 -> 1)
midsummer votes Rabla (Antra 1 -> 0; Rabla 1 -> 2)
UsagiTenpura votes SleepingPliskin (SleepingPliskin 0 -> 1)
thesorceress votes akafa123 (Muski 2 -> 1; akafa123 0 -> 1)
Antra votes King_Titanite_XV (King_Titanite_XV 0 -> 1)
akafa123 votes AMF (AMF 1 -> 2)
AMF votes Rabla (Rabla 2 -> 3)
King_Titanite_XV votes AMF (Muski 1 -> 0; AMF 2 -> 3)
King_Titanite_XV unvotes (AMF 3 -> 2)
UsagiTenpura votes Doldod (SleepingPliskin 1 -> 0; Doldod 0 -> 1)
Blackrune votes Rabla (Rabla 3 -> 4)
UsagiTenpura unvotes (Doldod 1 -> 0)
SleepingPliskin votes Rabla (Rabla 4 -> 5)
UsagiTenpura votes Wonderlander (Wonderlander 0 -> 1)
SleepingPliskin unvotes (Rabla 5 -> 4)
midsummer votes AMF (Rabla 4 -> 3; AMF 2 -> 3)
Rabla votes AMF (AMF 3 -> 4)
Doldod votes AMF (AMF 4 -> 5)

If you don’t like those summaries, tough luck, also you don’t have to look at them.

Anyway, in the first day we seemed to have the following significant wagons (and I’m listing everyone who ever voted for these):

Blackrune: Antra, King_Titanite_XV, akafa123, AMF
Rabla: Antra, Wonderlander, midsummer, AMF, Blackrune, SleepingPliskin
AMF: Wonderlander, VyseGolbez, akafa123, King_Titanite_XV, midsummer, Rabla, Doldod

And now, the same list modified to strike those that didn’t really have a reason to vote them off or are already confirmed human (so dead):

Blackrune: Antra, King_Titanite_XV, akafa123, AMF
Rabla: Antra, Wonderlander, midsummer, AMF, Blackrune, SleepingPliskin
AMF:Wonderlander, VyseGolbez, akafa123, King_Titanite_XV, midsummer, Rabla, Doldod

In fact, that misunderstanding King had the previous day makes me read him human right now. So of the ones that voted Blackrune in the beginning, akafa is the only one that remains suspicious for me. The other one that I’m seriously doubting right now is midsummer, at least going from the assumption that Rabla is human. Of course, Doldod is right that we shouldn’t only view who voted for humans, but it is still a start.

Eternal, it’s AA99FF.

I feel like clarifying my actions yesteday a little.

Wonderlander voted for Rabla pretty soon after I had written my notes and my thoughts on what was going on based on said notes. They were pretty lengthy posts, so I was taking the backseat in discussion for a while and just looking at what people are going to do. Wonderlander voted for Rabla, but her reasons for doing so were largely irrelevant to me. Someone voting for Rabla made me think about the merits of doing so, and I realized that Rabla’s death could potentially reveal who the other witches are if Rabla turned out to be a witch. Since nobody was really under major suspicion at that point in time, and I didn’t have any serious witch reads myself, I decided to vote for Rabla, since someone should be lynched, and while it was likely Rabla’s death wouldn’t be more informative than any other death, there was that possibility of hitting the jackpot.

However, as the day was nearing its end, I realized it started seeming less and less likely that the roulette would hit the jackpot, because should the jackpot theory be true, the witches would’ve certainly reacted to the impending doom that the Rabla vote train represented. So, my reason for voting Rabla gone, I decided to go for what seemed like the most reasonable option. Like many, I considered AMF somewhat suspicious, and she was the person with the most votes after Rabla. If I wanted someone I considered a potential witch lynched, I had little choice but to join in the AMF train.

I did not vote for AMF because I thought she’s a witch for sure. I voted for AMF because Rabla started looking more human than her, and without shifting my vote for AMF, Rabla would’ve gone to the chopping block instead of AMF.

I think I’ve been pretty open about my motivations for my moves so far, so this isn’t really something you couldn’t possibly have known. Which makes the whole “Rabla train came out of nowhere so midsummer and Wonderlander are totally suspicious” -thing seem like a baseless accusation that looks reasonable at first glance. And we know which side is more fond of making those.

Vyse, I’d like you to elaborate on why suspect you I am a witch if Rabla is a human. It was my action that spared his life - if I was a witch, I could’ve just let him get lynched.

Though now that I think about it, AMF had a gut feeling that I was a witch, so if I was a witch, AMF dying would be more useful for me. Is that what you were after?

I’ve thought of one other possible (awful) reason why the witches could have killed Blackrune. He tends to be pretty good at this game and useful to the human side and they’re killing useful people first with no protector on the board.

The person who’s still most suspicious to me is akafa. That hasn’t changed based on this killing, despite the fact it might have been done to draw attention to the people who voted for Blackrune.

So, there are 5 people who didn’t have their votes up by the end of the first day.
@EternalMagician, @King_Titanite_XV, @Muski, @lobotomyprince, @SleepingPliskin.
I want to hear your reasons as to why you didn’t vote for the most suspicious target in your opinion by the end of the day. A possible strategy for the witches side is to let humans kill each other off and not bringing in their votes to avoid suspicion.

huh, you’re right, I didn’t look enough at my own god damn post. I just went “okay, who is on two or more lists” and went with that. It doesn’t make much sense for you to jump ship so late, and you are correct in that you basically changed who would be lynched. It also doesn’t make much sense for some ridiculous gambit of playing Rabla up as being the jackpot if both of you were witches, so really, the reason you yourself brought up would be the only one kinda viable I guess, but I didn’t think of that. So I guess from that list akafa is the only one that’s on multiple lists now.

So congrats, I’m gonna read you as human for now.

I wasn’t available for large parts of the weekend and hadn’t been able to read everything that had happened. So since I was really tired when I finally got back and it was getting close to the end of the day I chose to not put down a vote at the time

You have no idea how hard it is to resist voting for you right now.

It doesn’t really matter, to me the blackrune lynching kinda started out of nowhere for not much of a reason but Im not sure I consider it suspicious on it’s own especially with the speed it dissolved after.

But no matter what Doldod claims I’m pretty certain I’m right.
->At least one of the people who went after Ralba is a witch.
->At least one of the people who went after AMF is a witch.

Also while at it @doldod I didn’t really have much of what I’d call a vote, since I went after wonderlander mostly to bring his attention and ask him some questions over why going over Rabla.

Because really, I’m going to quote Rabla himself…

So yeah I’m sorry to say love my love @wonderlander but you’re in my sight right now. (well so is @midsummer).

@midsummer

I do not agree with you that much on witches coming to Rabla’s aid. Because these were the last hours, and anybody besides Rabla who aided Rabla would be viewed suspiciously. Not that much since it is basically Day 1, but if they tried to defend Rabla and failed and Rabla turned out to be a witch, that would be even more catastrophic than just Rabla dying. I am not saying this to say Rabla is a witch, I don’t have much of a read on him so far, I just wanna point out that “is not defended by others=human” is not always accurate.

Oof, I apologize for not voting. I got really sick and slept for a bit too long. It wasn’t a priority. Sorry.

I was going to vote for AMF. Personally, I found the vote a bit inevitable (multiple people were that suspicious early on in the game), but in hindsight, I regret the quick accusation. When I think about it, their behavior did indicate they were human. Being sick and not being able to reread the thread closely affected this.

Right, right. We should look closely at those who pushed for AMF’s death. I don’t mind being placed under scrutinization. It’s partially my fault for lynching another human.

Oh well, nothing we can do now but for them but secure victory from the human side.

I’m not dismissing the possibility that one or more of the people who voted for Rabla or AMF are witches. (Actually, I agree that it’s quite likely) I’m just trying to provide a different angle to broaden the scope of possible suspects since it’s too early to narrow it down too much.

As I stated before, I didn’t lynch anyone in day 1 because I reckoned it’s too early to tell, and I can’t justify gut feeling or meta action.

I agree. However, my reason for voting for Rabla was because him being a witch could’ve been a sign of a the witch team consisting of very specific people. I believe that if Rabla was a witch, then those people who joined in the Blackrune lynch train but were suspiciously absent from the identical Rabla lynch train would seem very suspicious, and would probably end up as the next lynchees. If those people indeed were witches, then there would’ve been little reason for them to not put all their eggs in the basket and try to save Rabla, since they would’ve been in the human side’s sights even if Rabla did die without their defense.

Rabla could be a witch. However, I don’t have any particular reason to read him as a witch, and that particular witch side team that I was hoping his death could potentially expose seems extremely unlikely to me. So, AMF seemed like the better option to me.

1 Like

@UsagiTenpura
First of all, I didn’t join the Rabla train, I started it and I didn’t do it for a train, I did it like I voted AMF or EternalMagician, to get Rabla’s attention and have him talk and defend himself. I kept my vote on him because he barely did anything. The reason I didn’t vote for any of the 3 other names on that list is because I felt like it. Thet weren’t in any order of suspicion, I could have voted any of them, there was no particular reason I voted Rabla back then.

Afka’s vote interest me. Not Rabla’s. I see Wonderland is counted twice. Is there an option to double vote or was that a mistake?

I agree.

I don’t feel that right now, a witch would be foolish enough to kill someone they were planning on killing. Consider, the witches are using Rabla as a scapegoat since we suspect them so much. We shouldn’t fall for such an obvious trap right now.