Rokkenjima Mafia - Game VI [Game Over - Witch Side Victory]

Eh, I’d rather spectate this time.

2 Likes

Yikes, and I thought the Anonymous Mafia game was packed…

1 Like

I was really curious about what this was! I think I’ll spectate this game and participate in the next one just to get a feel for it.

1 Like

Wait theres 16 people…
… I propose we stop at 18, and, well, you know

8 Likes

You really want to be Hideyoshi again don’t you.

3 Likes

At least it gives me an excuse to talk too much.

3 Likes

Plus, you can do his trademark laugh without being looked at weirdly.

3 Likes

I’m planning on starting this game tomorrow, so anyone still on the fence has one last opportunity to sign up / bow out.

1 Like

Alrighty then, looks like nobody’s changing their mind anymore, so now I’ll be closing signups. Role PMs will be sent out shortly.

If anyone else ends up feeling like joining after all, it’s possible that someone ends up dropping out due to inactivity, in which case the ideal solution would be to replace them, so contact me and I’ll put you on the list.

Role PMs are out, so let’s start the game.

Welcome everyone, to the first ever all-vanilla Rokkenjima Mafia! I’m sure you all realize the implications of an all-vanilla game. I look forward to seeing how this game unfolds. Will the human team gloriously unmask the traitors in their midst? Or will the witch team fool everyone until the very end?

The game setup is as follows:

3 Witch players vs 13 Human players
There are no power roles, the only night action is the witches’ (collective) nightkill.

With that set, let us begin.

@Rabla @thesorceress @Antra @UsagiTenpura @King_Titanite_XV @SleepingPliskin @EternalMagician @Muski @lobotomyprince @Wonderlander @VyseGolbez @akafa123 @Doldod @midsummer @AMF @Blackrune

The first Daylight phase has begun! You have 48 hours to decide on a lynch target.

Quick reminder: Votes are cast in your posts (does not need to be its own post), by writing

in its own paragraph. Valid vote targets are all active players and No Lynch (which means voting for no one to die this phase). Any other votes are ignored, including votes against myself of course. You may also retract your vote by writing Unvote instead.

If at any point during this phase, any single lynch target gets over 50% of the votes - that means 9 votes with 16 active players - the Daylight phase ends instantly. Any further votes or vote retractions are no longer counted.

Good luck, have fun!

1 Like

Okay! What’s our first order of business? Are we gonna break the Rokkenjima meta again like last time?

I feel like being witch would be fun in this one. I’m human though, you can trust me. :wink:

Also aw no flavor.
I’d argue there’s zero point in waiting around. Not like a detective will produce results for us.

Been meaning to reply to this for a while…
We could still try?

I find it honestly really weird to not have a character. It honestly feels a little wrong.

Usually I’d propose introductions to start us out, but it doesn’t seem like we can do that in this game.

And yeah, we’re not getting any more information from a nighttime.

1 Like

No thanks. I don’t feel like getting mod killed on the first day.

:mariaemo: No roles this time, I guess I can’t uu-uu anymore! :shock:

Last time it got broken and humans lost. Normally when we don’t lynch first day us humans win but this game is an all vanilla one. The only info we can get is through lynches and reactions. So I think we have no choice but to lynch.

Why can’t we lynch Kari? :frowning:

Vote:Karifean

:3

I trust Usagi by the way.

My original plan was to ask if anyone knew how many witches there were and to attack whoever dumb enough to fall for it, but sadly the description answered that question.

So let’s do something else stupid.

Fellow humans, do not post after this message, whoever posts next will be a witch (let’s keep this a secret from them ihihihi).

@blackrune Feel free to be the one to reply to this.

I honestly don’t see this succeeding. If anything, this is a really nice move from a witch perspective, since it halts any momentum of this game, as both humans and witches wouldn’t want to post right now if they were to go by your NepNep text. But perhaps that’s why you chose that color…

Anyway, have to start somewhere, and this move does make me read Usagi just a teensy bit witch (everyone else is neutral right now), so:

Vote: UsagiTenpura