Rokkenjima Mafia - Game VI [Game Over - Witch Side Victory]

If we are all in agreement about lynching first day, I’ll go grab the guillotine.

1 Like

Also, thank the Gods I don’t have to hesitate anymore.

Just want to point out Kari stated my goal in bold as if it wasn’t to do with my team. Seems strange.
@Karifean can you confirm there are only two goals in this game (one for each team, obviously)?
Anyway, since there’s little way for us to get info, we HAVE to lynch. And I don’t see why we don’t start.
I might go for Wonderlander because he didn’t give a reason yet went to kill anyway, but for now…

Vote: Karifean

(I will have a more serious response later)

Ok wait he did give a reason, nevermind. Not got many ideas right now…

If we’ve got no information, all we have to do is press and make some information.

Vote: @Blackrune

Why should you not be lynched this first round?

There are only the following two types of Role PMs in this game.

[quote]Welcome to my gameboard, X. I have come to inform you of your role in this scenario.

You are a Human. Your goal in this game is to eliminate all Witch players.

I trust that you will complete your role to the best of your abilities.

Good luck, have fun![/quote]

[quote]Welcome to my gameboard, Y. I have come to inform you of your role in this scenario.

You are a Witch. Your goal in this game is to eliminate enough Human players so that the number of Human players is equal or less than the number of Witch players.

Your Witch partners are A and B. You have the privilege to freely communicate with them outside of the game topic.

Every night the three of you can collectively decide on one Human player to eliminate.

I trust that you will complete your role to the best of your abilities.

Good luck, have fun![/quote]

1 Like

Ok, thanks kari.

Vote: Blackrune until he posts in thread.
Let’s just do this continuously until we get a good amount of POVs.

Let’s get somebody else talking.

Vote: midsummer

Usually I’m a pretty big advocate for not killing people in daytime until we get more information. But…we’re not going to get any more information. At least not of the solid kind. If we let the deaths go at night, then the witches control the game.

So everybody: talk. We need to share ever suspicion and thought that we have, though there’s not much to go on at this point.

It’s a nice idea, but I guess not everyone is online right now. And yeah at this point there is nothing to say pretty much. I don’t think midsummer is here, so I’ll go with
Vote: Blackrune

Vote: AMF

Yeah, let’s get people talking:smiley:

I’m honestly a little suspicious of Vyse, because they seem a bit eager to lynch Usagi, but I’m wondering if I should just hop on the Blackrune train for now… It’s better if we just get someone eliminated in a situation like this.

Vote: Blackrune

Seriously?
@VyseGolbez See I was trying to create reactions in a more creative way then just voting for them on day 1. The best I got out of it was Antra saying he hesitated to talk and you going after me. That’s not much, but it’s something. I just a tiny little bit hoped that a bunch of people (by which I mean witches) would write a lot of text right after whoever answered to it, showing they held back writing.

I’m baffled that anyone waited like what 30 mins before replying to this. Just for the record for those who are not familiar with this this is nepnep text when I use it, you should disregard anything written in it as nonsense.

And if Blackrune had answered I’d have used him as a bait to find out who are easy to jump on him but it looks like he did that on his own without my help. How’d you manage to get three people voting against you so easily @blackrune?

Let’s try something very rare : talking. @amf @muski @lobotomyprince Welcome to Rokkenjima, you are all new aren’t you? (am I missing anyone?). Hope we’ll have a fun game together.

I did not expect to start a vote from pressing alone. Geez.

Vote train I mean.

Ahem four people it seems. What the hell?

I didn’t either tbh. I was expecting people to vote for various people in the hopes other people would start talking.

@UsagiTenpura Thanks!

I think we’re all just desperate for some sort of certain affirmation right now. There’s not much to talk about if we have nothing to go off of.

Well I survived pretty long the last game so if I die here first, hey, less work for me.
…Not sure why I’m giving an argument for rather than against.
Uh, I was here pretty much right away and tend to be reasonably active in these? Like if I’m a witch you might get enough material to notice in time anyway. I know that’s not the best argument though…

Also let me say here that if Vyse is actually a witch I will fully acknowledge the power of the nepnep.

Take note of how AMF just responded to Wonderlander’s vote by promptly jumping on the train by the way.

1 Like

I was here when he sent that, but I was still looking over everything so my answer just happened to arrive at that point. Although that’s a pretty weak reason, so I won’t be offended if nobody buys it.

That would be funny if nepnep’s prediction is actually correct :hahaha:
Fair enough
Change vote: None