Rokkenjima Mafia - Game VI [Game Over - Witch Side Victory]

I’ll accept that for now. Onto the next person.

Change Vote: @Rabla

Same tune as the first. Why shouldn’t you be lynched?

Since my “let’s just kill someone” basis for voting isn’t really effective anymore:

Change vote: No vote

I wanted to prompt the crimson into talking :confused:

Glad you responded AMF!:slight_smile:

So…

Vote: EternalMagician

Please say stuff. You are a good player but you suffered from the inactive syndrome last game. So this is me prompting.

I’ve been following the conversation but let me just say that having a 15 week old cat who wants to play constantly doesn’t exactly make it easy to write something :sweating:.

But what is there to say right now? We don’t have any information or any real tools to use in this game other than our wits so we have to be very careful with our lynches. Personally I think that the current method of just shooting and voting for people at will feels kinda ineffective but I also guess that it’s what we need right now to make people talk, just like thesorceress said.

1 Like

Hello, hello! New to the forum, yes, but not too new to Mafia, especially vanilla. Sorry for the late reply. I’m trying to scan the thread to see if anything stands out. Is there a reason why people are voting for @Blackrune or is it just to move the game along?

I’m just doing it to stir up some witness testimony.

My best guess would be that without Karifean and pictoshark playing, and everyone feeling bad about the King fiasco of the last game, he’s the next best target, but that probably wouldn’t mean anything to you.

2 Likes

Hey there, welcome to the forum. I hope it will be fun for you!

2 Likes

Welcome! I’ve seen you around a couple times. I hope we’re able to get to know each other, even if we end up going at each others’ throats in this game.

2 Likes

I think questioning everyone “why shouldn’t you be lynched” is kind of useless because all responses will boil down to “because I’m human!!” unless they really are foolish. We can’t really go off of reputation since the game just started.

Alright then. So far the people who haven’t talked I believe are… @Rabla, @midsummer, and @Muski right? Any thoughts on the proceedings guys?

And Doldod I think

2 Likes

Only that we should wait until they post before getting too hasty.

And @SleepingPliskin

Wow, forgotten by everyone.

3 Likes

Oops! Sorry Pliskin, we love you. :joyful:

2 Likes

Right then. And @Doldod.

Anybody who doesn’t post in the first 24 hours, I’m voting for.

1 Like

I’m sorry I missed both you and Doldod, Pliskin.

As long as they don’t have a valid reason for not posting within that time, I’m ok with that.

Maybe you’re right. Maybe a different question will yield better results. What do you think of this question?

What’s your opinion on the proceedings so far?

My opinion is that starting with a @blackrune vote was fine since we all agreed to vote for someone and sacrifices have to be made :frowning:

I definitely suspect @amf. We all chose to lynch and I think they were the first person to “no vote” and only after someone voted to lynch them. No vote will only benefit the witches.

It’s maybe not enough to condemn someone in later rounds but…