Rokkenjima Mafia - Game VI [Game Over - Witch Side Victory]

To stir you up, that’s all. You’re more suspicious because you think I’m a witch since day 2.

What?

You seem confused?

Yeah, because that’s not an argument for anything.
So if a player suspects anyone who may or may not be a witch, that makes them suspicious?

So no one should have any suspicions on anyone.
Except you I guess? Who killed Rabla who flipped human and nearly killed Wonderlander who is one of our best guess at a human.
But that’s not a valid reason to suspect you.

However suspecting you makes us suspicious…

Headache has subsided, and it’s time to try to think about something. I wish I had written notes during the game. Analysis requires information.

Anyhow. Apparently EternalMagician’s reason for voting me the previous day was “SleepingPliskin had a hunch at one point that there is a witch among the most active people at that time, and that has reduced to Wonderlander and midsummer, and since Wonderlander is probably innocent, midsummer is likely a witch. This is the most reliable angle to pursue.” The problems I have with this is that it is entirely based on SleepingPliskin having a hunch, and that he seemingly believed that this hunch from day 2 was a better source of information than, say, akafa flipping witch and the subsequent reasoning people did based on that.

So, yeah, not convinced he’s telling the truth. It isn’t impossible - maybe he really just wanted to tie up loose ends. But it still sounds pretty weak to me, not to mention it also kinda feels like he’s trying to deflect this onto SleepingPliskin by saying his post was the reason he was doing what he was doing.

Regarding SleepingPliskin, the conflict with him and lobotomyprince about Sleeping being too trusting of lobotomyprince is fascinating. It’s such a weird set up that I can’t see it as a witch side plot where both of them are witches. Which means that the death of one could exonerate the other, at least in my eyes. Potentially gaining extra information out of a lynch increases the value of said lynch… so I’m leaning toward lynching one of the two this day. EternalMagician can wait for now.

SleepingPliskin being a human has started feeling a bit more believable to me, though he’s not out of my suspect list. Trying to gain allies by showing trust to people who are under fire could be a witch side play. However, lately his defenses of his actions have sounded pretty genuine to me. lobotomyprince, on the other hand, gained a witch point from me when they started talking about how they’re a newbie and have been playing badly. It feels to me like an attempt to gain sympathies from the human side because I can’t really recall any instance in which lobotomyprince would’ve played badly. Then again, this thread has 884 posts already, so something always slips through the cracks.

Sadly, lobotomyprince flipping human does not prove anything about SleepingPliskin being a witch. Still, they’re my current favourite when it comes to lynch targets. In any case, I’m not casting a vote yet since I’m yet to examine the actions of some people in any detail. There are people like Doldod who definitely deserve attention, but it’s getting late here. I’ll come back tomorrow to examine other witch candidates in more detail.

Oh no, the opposite. Every should be suspicious of me. But Usagi, wouldn’t I be too obvious of a witch is that’s the case? I’m not denying that my actions are probably the most damming out of everyone here. But the two witches can always be two inactive ones who contribute enough to not be in a kill list.

Jesus I played terribly this game. Sorry about that

That’s the one thing I’ve been thinking from day1. It’s like you act so differently from last game and yet somehow successfully tripping pretty much all flags of suspicions to a pretty incredible amount that I’m not sure if you’re a witch again trying too hard to be different from last game and somewhat failing at doing so due to gaming fatigue (I’m pretty incredible fatigued from last game, btw) or that you’re someone who’s basically super obvious when they are a human or a witch. If you play more games, in times I will learn of that.

The difference in gameplay I noticed in thesorceress is like subtle, something I think most would’ve had a hard time noticing. But you’re like day or night so it quite frankly does sound to me like you’re trying too hard.

But it’s not like I’m sure of it. Yet if you ask me to trust fully that you’re a human, well I’m sorry I’m not able to do that but it actually has mostly to do with your day2 behaviour than what you did on day3 (muski could’ve finished off any of the targets, and I came pretty close to being in the same group as you with Rabla, having 3 people voting for someone leading to their death is so… pathetic… but if there is a witch among you three, I still think you are more likely to be it than wonderlander-chan or muski. You should be able to see that from an outer pov).

Like it or not if I was as influential (conversation leader) as you credit me for, you’d have died on day 2. Yet you somehow succesfully lead an assault on wonderlander that nearly cost his life. That says a lot about your own influence, so from my pov if there’s any conversation leader, it’s you, and yet you used that argument to suspect me because I’m still alive… so yeah, I guess if you’re a witch, it’d be pretty well played nontheless. And let’s add that even tho you voted Rabla off, you somehow managed to not have a single vote on you yet on day 4 while being the most suspicious of the three and completely avoided having anyone voting for you on day 3 after being the one who started the wonderlander train.

So stop overestimating me and downplaying yourself.

But I’m not saying you’re a witch I have no idea. From my pov tho the chances of a witch being among the group of you/lobotomy/eternal/midsummer is pretty damning high and I may as well say that if there’s any in the group that I consider truly dangerous it’d be you. Heck I caught that thesorceress was a witch last game but only voted against you because you were the only other choice available. Irony makes it so it’s doldod who started your own death.

2 Likes

Change Vote: SleepingPliskin

Here I go again;

1. Wonderlander: Most probably human because of his whole debacle with akafa.

2. Usagi: Usagi, I still feel inclined to trust in, simply because of the genuine way she acts. She analyzes everything, and like Pliskin said, seconds guesses herself too.

Plus she is amazing. Usagi marry me <3.

1. midsummer: I am leaning towards human, but wouldn’t be surprised if he were a witch. He is talkative, tries to look as objectively as he can but… That is a great move for a witch too.

2. King: Same as midsummer. Maybe he took a risk in killing akafa and getting himself cleared of suspicion? I feel like that could be entirely possible which nobody besides somebody who suspected Doldod considers (Sorry phone is not scroll up while you type happy.) That isn’t too high of a chance but still…

3. Antra: Well… He had no reason to turn his vote and save me. Nobody would blame him for not starting the Wonder rescue, too needless of a risk if he were a witch. But maybe he thought I possibly couldn’t get rescued? I don’t know… And he is starting to get inactive which I don’t like.

4. Muski: As usual, barely got a read. Can’t blame them for voting Rabla or any other action they took. Probably human, but very well could be a witch.

5. Doldod: Well, he set my radars off in day 2 and day 3 a lot, but back then I was still in Rabla tunnelvision a bit so I ignored them. It would make perfect sense for Doldod to be a witch but, it just feels too obvious. My gut is not that easy going on him. But I was wrong with Rabla or Vyse so…

6. EternalMagician: Well, I don’t get any extra suspicion from him besides his usual EM suspicion. But he still is the great enigma, and his lynch wouldn’t give us that many info so…

7. Pliskin: Well… I kinda believe he is human, but that is not too strong of a belief. I just can’t read him well. I agree his behavior between two games are total opposites, and I don’t think he is that good of an actor to fake it this time so…

8. lobotomyprince: Inclined to believe they’re human as well, but yeah today their posts were kinda blaming his newbieism. But then again, I also cried at people to survive and it turned out amazing so they could be human. Or maybe they saw this tactic work and they try to replicate it?

So I am…

Vote: Doldod

Because I believe his lynch gives us the best info. If he is human, the possibility of people who actively pushed his lynch being witches increase a lot. And if he actually is a witch, that gives us great grounds to consider Antra and King.

2 Likes

Geez, I really am experiencing burn out from this game. I still feel like Eternal is suspicious in my eyes, so I’ll make my position clear. Don’t let me down, gut.

Vote: EternalMagician

Oh yeah, just a heads up, my summer break will end as soon as August comes, so my free time to participate in this game will be much more limited.

Unfortunately, I won’t be able to post anymore today, since my phone got stolen and I need to spend most of the night away from home.
I may be killed today, so I want to say that I’m not going to cry or beg not to be killed since I do think that lynching me is a fairly understandable move for the human side. And also I think I wouldn’t be able to do that better than wonderlander, guilting people into not killing me is not my style much anyway. But I do want you to think about other suspects a little more before making your decision.
I’ll put my vote up now, since I’m not going to post today anymore, unfortunately.
Sorry, @lobotomyprince, but my witch senses were going off on you a lot during this whole game. I tried not to pay much attention to it since it’s not necessarily a valid reason to kill you by itself, but since you are the only one from the list of most possible witches who gives me such vibes, I’m going to vote for you.

Vote: lobotomyprince

Usagi pointed out that I was considered suspicious by pretty much everyone anyway, so I don’t think my death will give you much information anyway, except the fact that I’m not a witch. The list of suspects will remain exactly the same without me.

@SleepingPliskin
Damn it like a complete idiot I figured out what you were trying to say like 4 hours later.
So since I’m alive and you’d have killed me on day1 if you were a witch, that means I should trust you’re not a witch? Is that it?

… I mean that’s… a really weird argument in general. I can probably think of a bunch of scenarios where you wouldn’t have nonetheless, but well, okay, fine. If anything you aren’t the person I consider the most suspicious in the group I think contain witches to begin with, so I wouldn’t have voted against you (I’m kinda voting for EM right now).

Sadly, I have to leave for the morning and exactly like last week’s wednesday, I will come back not too long before the deadline.

Good luck @doldod as well… and really sorry to hear about your phone.

Just read through things that happened on previous days, and Doldod… he hasn’t really been doing much, has he? He posted very little on day 2, mostly just going along with the idea that Wonderlander is suspicious without giving any supporting reasoning. On day 3, he immediately proposed getting Wonderlander lynched in order to clarify the situation. However, since others didn’t accept that idea, he gave up on it, and then did pretty much nothing, not casting a vote during the day. Today, he hasn’t been doing a lot either, mostly just accepting that he’s suspicious, explaining that he can’t post any more today due to technical difficulties, and voting for lobotomyprince. Noticing this was a bit strange to me since I was somehow under the impression that he had done more.

What I’m most curious about regarding his actions is his reason for not voting in day 3. It seems like he had thoughts on who are suspicious (he named the group that voted for Wonderlander as the most suspicious, and directly mentioned me as a good lynch target), so why not go for one of those? He could’ve either chosen between EternalMagician and lobotomyprince, who were in the lead with 2 votes (along with Rabla), or he could’ve bumped my vote count to 2 to make me a serious contender for the electric chair as well. I don’t think he’s mentioned any reason for not participating in the voting. If he has, my bad.

Thing is, though, that even if I find his behaviour strange, I can’t really find a sinister witch side plot behind it. It could be said that he was just laying low and trying to avoid being in the train that kills a human since he’s been in enough of those already, which would make sense for a witch… but, on the other hand, it could also be that he didn’t have a particular preference in any of the lynch targets, and wanted to avoid participating in lynching someone who has a solid chance of being a human. If he’s a human, he knows he’s 100% human, and as such it would make sense for him to avoid taking needless risks that are liable to make people consider him even more of a witch, and waste a later lynch on him when people could hit a witch instead.

Sadly, Doldod is not here to illuminate the issue. For now, I would consider him less suspicious than lobotomyprince. Nobody outside the Four Horsemen of Wonderlynching have raised enough red flags for me to consider them better targets than those four, so I’ll go ahead and cast my vote.

About an hour and 50 minutes remain.

###Current Vote Standings
Doldod - 2 (Muski, Wonderlander)
EternalMagician - 2 (UsagiTenpura, Antra)
lobotomyprince - 2 (Doldod, midsummer)
Wonderlander - 1 (King_Titanite_XV)
SleepingPliskin - 1 (SleepingPliskin)

1 Like

@Doldod and @lobotomyprince stated their reasons for not being too active, and I kinda think being a witch would be a big motivation for either and they wouldn’t miss this on purpose, so after thinking about it I may be willing to believe them for now. Changing my vote to neutral for now, and we’ll see what happens in this hour and fourty minutes (or more).

Vote change: no lynch

What you said about Doldod got to me, so I will be changing my vote to my 2nd suspicion.

Vote: EternalMagician

Wait a minute, didn’t lobotomyprince say that they weren’t that new to Mafia, especially vanilla, earlier?

Okay, until you explain what you meant by this @lobotomyprince I’m putting my vote on you.

1 Like

Sigh