Rokkenjima Mafia - Game VI [Game Over - Witch Side Victory]

You are right! Oooh dammit. Why am I so easily impressionable? AAAA.

1 Like

youā€™re right there.

I was gonna vote you but now
Vote: lobotomyprince
because they did say theyā€™re not new at allā€¦

2 Likes

Change Vote: lobotomyprince

It really shows how little we have to work with when this kind of a clue just changed 4 votes.

thatā€™s vanilla for ya

Who is the fourth?

muski is dumb, and thought eternal changed twice

1 Like

Well, to be fair, I made that same mistake myself initially when checking out if there really were four.

Well Iā€™m back but I have no idea what time is even left.
Not sure my brain can think much eitherā€¦

There should be -10 minutes left.

Is that a negative?

Yes.

And so the fourth day has come to a close, with a most conclusive decision at the end.

###Vote Results

lobotomyprince - 5 (Doldod, midsummer, EternalMagician, King_Titanite_XV, SleepingPliskin)
EternalMagician - 3 (UsagiTenpura, Antra, Wonderlander)
No Lynch - 1 (Muski)

lobotomyprince has been lynched, they were Human.

@Antra @UsagiTenpura @King_Titanite_XV @SleepingPliskin @EternalMagician @Muski @lobotomyprince @Wonderlander @Doldod @midsummer

The witch players may now choose a player to eliminate. They have 24 hours.

All human players ready to go for Day 5, please reply to your Role PM with an acknowledgement. If I receive an acknowledgement from all remaining human players, and the witches have made their decision, the Nighttime phase will end early.

The thread will be locked until Daytime begins.

1 Like

@Antra has decided to bow out of the game. While preparing for his replacement I told the witch team about the situation, and although their original target was someone else, they were nice enough to offer to just kill him instead to resolve this issue with the least chaos possible, under the condition that Iā€™m transparent about what occurred. So there we go. Antra got killed because he was about to leave the game anyways.

8 remainā€¦

@UsagiTenpura @King_Titanite_XV @SleepingPliskin @EternalMagician @Muski @Wonderlander @Doldod @midsummer

The fifth Daylight phase has begun! You have 48 hours to decide on a lynch target. Majority lockdown triggers at 5 votes for a single target.

Goddamnitā€¦ Wasnā€™t expecting lobotomyprince to turn up human after thatā€¦ 6 vs. 2ā€¦ Ugh!

I will justā€¦ I dunnoā€¦

Vote: Muski

Well excuse you, at least I didnā€™t jump on the bandwagon after that ā€˜hintā€™! Ha ha!.. haā€¦

But why though

Also is it just me or @Karifean 's post doesnā€™t say for certain that @Antra was NOT a witch?