Rokkenjima Mafia - Game VI [Game Over - Witch Side Victory]

Because it’d be too obvious. I would at least say “wait a minute. This seems too easy”

I don’t think I would have voted for Doldod, said so in the previous days. But then again, he would probably go straight for me so can’t tell.

so just to clarify, who are you guys voting for? As for me, I think I’m going for @UsagiTenpura, because I feel like she’s the most likely person to have wanted me to be alive at this point

but this isnt final. But we should at least know where everyone stands with our thoughts of who we would vote

As it’s not final, I stated before that with a minimum lean I’d vote for you. (But why do I feel that Usagi is gonna vote me and we’ll form a triangle)

But a lean or not, it’s still so even…

Heh. That’s kinda what I was thinking because on a primary level I’m having a harder time to read pliskin as a witch due to difference of behaviour from last game.

But I’ve also got kinda nothing on you since I don’t even know you.

This would be really awesome tho.

2 Likes

Hmm… what is SleepingPlisking changed his behavior because he lost? :smiley:

if*

That’s what I bought up a long time ago now (forgot when) because his behaviour is drastically different. Like “trying too hard”.

While thesorcess was a like subtle change that is harder to notice and I probably wouldn’t have managed to do so. Hell I think I pointed this out on day1.

“Wouldn’t have managed to do so if I didn’t fight her as a witch”

you did point that out. But you also have to remember that like you, this is my second game. So I’m still learning

Eh, I actually really shouldn’t consider previous game behavior when I didn’t read the previous game.

i guess that’s fair. Still out of everyone here, I feel like Usagi would play the best antagonist by being the witch

Well yeah, she fits the part… but is there anything concrete you can say to back that up? (god knows I tried)

I don’t unfortunately

I’m basically accused of being myself, heh. I’m not very sure how I’m supposed to defend myself against that.

1 Like

Shouldn’t have tampered with magic irl.

2 Likes

No? Not personally, but this is a game after all, and you like fun. So it’s not surprising that by having fun, you would want to play out a role as a villain if you played witch

Okay so I don’t want to rush things but we’ve been here for 3 hours or so. Usagi can we get your pre-final vote decision?

1 Like