Rokkenjima Mafia - Game VI [Game Over - Witch Side Victory]

Ok hi I’m back. Sorry, weird night lmao. So here’s my two cents. I admit that I played pretty recklessly this round. And as to why I’m still alive at this point. I can only make the assumption is that the witch believes I’m sufficiently incompetent to make the wrong choice here. I suspect Muski because I don’t have much to go after you. Usagi needs to be addressed for something I said at the beginning of the game, which could be a good reason as to why Usagi=Witch. I know I some point I said I really wanted to trust Usagi because I really wanted her to be a witch. Another that Muski has for him is that he accussed me less than Usagi has, which would make sense if she knew I was human. Despite the fact that Usagi went full accusatory towards me and midsummer, midsummer, if I recall correctly, never made strides to pin you. If he was trying to cast suspicion out to himself and he tries to avoid it till the end, then he did a great job

What?

Yeah I don’t follow some sentances there :smiley:

Define “you”.

This is what I meant

“You” meaning Usagi

Had a bit of a problem finding that quote lol

Okay, so you’ll go against me then? I don’t have much defense apart from that exhausting post at the beginning of the day.

no, that’s why I’m torn. If my posts haven’t made it clear, I’m brash, so that throw away line is reason enough for a witch Usagi to keep me at the end

Ehh, “I’m incompetent so witch Usagi kept me alive as a puppet” was one of my theories haha

I guess I have to at least address this because that’s how it felt to me the whole game long. After day2 midsummer always said “the four wonderlander voters” while I kept refuting him saying “the people who didn’t vote akafa” which included both him and me. I’ll say it again, because I don’t believe this was unreasonable, sorry EM.

EternalMagician was such an enigma that I couldn’t rule out him being a witch, yet he and midsummer voted for each other. I thought wether EM was a witch or a human, would be pretty telling about midsummer, which I went for after.

This is the closest we can be on truly figuring out the third witch. There are three of us, two humans. The possibilities are now narrowed down. And for some reason, we’re all in positions of reasons to be on both sides. Hmmmm. My question in my head is now “why the choices that have been made?”

Hmm, any particular controversial choices?

Well tbf I’m the most damming of them all. My track record is the worst out of the three of us. Most of my votes were human related. More than Usagi and especially you. You seem to take the No Lynch route a lot and idk if that’s just you being a newbie and all

*us all

Well, something like that, when I had zero information or really couldn’t decide I didn’t choose anyone. Figured others might know better. I can’t hide the fact that the closer to the end my attitude was changing a little, be it experience or the fact that I my choices mattered more. (Hell, I’m 33% of the entertainment right now. All you humans sitting before a television screen don’t change the channel!)

2 Likes

Idk, I’m going to be frank, I don’t think I’m smart enough to be out of the cast of suspicion if I was a witch for this long. (look at my last game as an example). I don’t know you personally but you don’t seem like a schemer. Out of all of us, I think Usagi is able to pull the mastermind card a lot better. Not doing this to sound accusatory, I’m just stating what’s true. Why else would we be the last two humans. That and kill the obvious suspect that we had (Doldod) was too good

Well I’m just reading logs but I don’t have much to be going for especially since I want to avoid a rerun of the lobotomy situation.

I guess if Muski’s the witch, then being “safe” due to being in the group of people voting akafa makes sense of his general non-commitment after day2 in term of voting and general late votes.

If Pliskin’s the witch then the kill record makes sense. Tho his behaviour is very different from last game when he was a witch.

That’s sorta what’s hanging in the balance for me when it comes down to it.

Only real questions I’m really pondering about are why doldod and why of midsummer’s odd behaviour before his death.

Didn’t we establish that Doldod was super high on the list because we accused him of being “the most likely witch”

Then why kill him? If you suppose I’m the witch, I could’ve sit back and enjoyed you two killing each other.