Rokkenjima Mafia - Game VI [Game Over - Witch Side Victory]

You pretty much kept me alive because you knew I wanted to trust you, or at least you should have known. But I was going to vote for you but Muski faltered

I would’ve voted for Pliskin

No I was pretty certain I’d die tbh. But I wanted a grand finale.

I thought you’d reconsider since it would’ve been too obvious, so I advised against killing Pliskin.

good move

I’ll say it again, since you seems to have misunderstood my comment.

I thought if I was going to die, I’d rather let you shine as the hero. I felt you deserved it.

At least I wasn’t lynched even though everyone and their dog suspected me.

1 Like

I didn’t.

Heh, now I’m curious: was the intention of your first nep nep text what I stated or what you later explained yourself? @Neptune

No it wasn’t what you thought, I even wrote that idea and copy pasted it even before getting my role.

Is anyone up to discuss this on Discord?

Well, that, and I wanted Pliskin and Muski alive so that Pliskin would read into my moves on day 6 and come to the conclusion that Muski was my witch compatriot because I never cast any suspicion on Muski. I wanted the last laugh since Pliskin started the lynch that got me killed, but alas, it was not meant to be.

I still think you’re a witch tbh.

3 Likes

tbh, I really don’t. My biggest flaw was being predisposed of trusting you due to me trusting you irl

I fucked up

that and Muski really didn’t think of the idea of Usagi being Witch too hard

It was really hard to choose ok :<

1 Like

I literally chose to kill King over Muski while being fully aware that it puts us as a disadvantage btw, because it felt like it’d be more fun that way, btw.

1 Like

but like she’s really smart!!! Why wouldn’t she be able to?!

Usagi had the whole game in her palm omg you all had no chance from the start

2 Likes