Rokkenjima Mafia - Game VI [Game Over - Witch Side Victory]

slight chance in the end if we didn’t rush it

But you are mad saientisuto

1 Like

he’s so coooru

IT’S JUST MY AVATAR?! HOW DOES THAT CORRELATE TO ANYTHING???

nvm, good game Usagi

I like how the most of the game was dictated by the fateful vote on day 2. It allowed the witch side to push for the four Wondervoters to be lynched all the time with us just enjoying ourselves while watching the show. Well, I gathered some suspicion, but it worked out alright in the end.

2 Likes

I wish I trusted my instincts more at the end

I wish I didn’t fuck everything up at the end https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJqn0iKb3zE

:joyful:Atleast my death was useful

2 Likes

It gave us victory. It was a necessary sacrifice.

2 Likes

Yep.

Well if anyone has questions considering any of our choices, I’m willing to answer them.

Ex fucking scuse me?

2 Likes

Also, damn Pliskin’s internet and my sleepiness. On day six, I had planned to suggest a dramatic rival team up to Pliskin to join forces against Doldod, but because I went to sleep before making that move for whatever reason, Pliskin ended up voting for me before I could do it, which screwed up my plans completely. And then when I wrote my plea for Pliskin to change to Doldod, even using Steins;Gate music to entice him to join my side, he went offline without checking out the thread.

I’m curious if either of those would’ve had any chance of working if I had done them with better timing.

Well, muski was already suspicious (heavily so) of midsummer. It’d have been more logical to kill him.

That, and King going after Pliskin would’ve been more likely than Muski doing so, which would’ve given us the win then and there.

Well the way pliskin talked after that made me less convinced, but otherwise you’re very right

Beside sorry if I’m wrong there, but I was under the impression you were bored from playing the game.

Like, I thought you’d be in a way pretty content to be killed.

Y’ALL I’M LITERALLY SO EXCITED TO PLAY THE NEXT GAME

1 Like

oh yeah why the new account tho

It’s just an anonymous mode I made for the victory pose actually.

1 Like