Rokkenjima Mafia - Game VI [Game Over - Witch Side Victory]

:shock:

1 Like

If it doesn’t, I offer my heart and my soul and my guarantee that I am human.

1 Like

And so the second day has come to a close, after suddenly turning into pure nepilicious chaos in the end.

###Vote Results

akafa123 - 6 (thesorceress, VyseGolbez, Wonderlander, Antra, Muski, King_Titanite_XV)
Wonderlander - 5 (SleepingPliskin, Doldod, lobotomyprince, akafa123, EternalMagician)
SleepingPliskin - 1 (UsagiTenpura)

akafa123 has been lynched, they were a Witch.

@Rabla @thesorceress @Antra @UsagiTenpura @King_Titanite_XV @SleepingPliskin @EternalMagician @Muski @lobotomyprince @Wonderlander @VyseGolbez @akafa123 @Doldod @midsummer

The witch players may now choose a player to eliminate. They have 24 hours.

All human players ready to go for Day 3, please reply to your Role PM with an acknowledgement. If I receive an acknowledgement from all remaining human players, and the witches have made their decision, the Nighttime phase will end early.

The thread will be locked until Daytime begins.

2 Likes

OH SHIT!

11 Likes

Arise, everyone, a new day is upon us.

Unfortunately, @thesorceress has been murdered during the night.

12 remain…

@Rabla @Antra @UsagiTenpura @King_Titanite_XV @SleepingPliskin @EternalMagician @Muski @lobotomyprince @Wonderlander @VyseGolbez @Doldod @midsummer

The third Daylight phase has begun! You have 48 hours to decide on a lynch target. Majority lockdown triggers at 7 votes for a single target.

Okay, now with akafa flipping witch the suspicion is, reasonably, going to be put on people who voted for Wonderlander or, rather, on those who didn’t vote for akafa.
But I want to say that the person whose death is going to be the most beneficial in terms of information is… Wonderlander.
Nothing personal, I can explain this. There is a chance of both akafa and Wonderlander being witches. The only condition in which we can narrow down the list of suspects considerably is if we know that he’s human. The only way to confirm that is by lynching. If he turns out to be human it outright confirms that King is human since he chose akafa to kill by his decisive vote. It also makes others who voted for akafa much less likely to be witches since they had a chance to switch and kill Wonderlander and nobody did. If Wonder is a witch it also might make sense. Having to sacrifice one of the two fellow witches the third witch wouldn’t aim to kill one or the other in particular. In that case even King is not cleared of suspicion as the fact that he chose to lynch akafa may have been an attempt to conceal the fact that he’s a witch.

I’m sorry, but I see it as the most logical move. It’s funny how mafia creates situations like that, where the person who was saved is the best choise to vote off the next day, heh.

Vote: Wonderlander

Yes, I wrote this in advance and please, be free to tell me if I’m wrong here.

I don’t think it’s worth it…

Hold on, I’m gonna take a look through thesorceress’ posts. They were clearly worth shooting so maybe they had a gem that slipped by us?

If I were a witch I wouldn’t kill somebody because they were onto something, that’s too dangerous for the witch side.
But it wouldn’t hurt, of course.

These were day 1 results. We can consider the possibility that a second witch is at least among these people, excluding @akafa123 cuz he’s dead

Actually let me pull all of the votes for reference for day 1

Poor @Wonderlander… they got saved at the last second yesterday and is immediately voted the next day.

As for day 2 results…
Pliskin, Doldod, lobo and Eternal are under shadow for pushing Wonderlander? Meh…

Well doldod, you’re the only person that shows up on both of those. So that’s a possible, albeit very hasty, lynch option.

Here are day 2

Yeah, it’s funny how those things happen. But I do try to look for worst case scenarios and the one I’m seeing now is if we disregard the possibility of him being a witch too.

we also have to keep in mind that @midsummer abstained from voting, so he’s also suspicious. Voting as a witch during day 2 was risky if @akafa123 was under fire.

I know that I’m bound to fall under suspicion, the only thing I can say in my defense is that we were basically voting based on assumptions and my assumptions just turned out to be wrong.

oh shit, you’re right.
thanks for that.