Rokkenjima Mafia - Game VI [Game Over - Witch Side Victory]

There should be -10 minutes left.

Is that a negative?

Yes.

And so the fourth day has come to a close, with a most conclusive decision at the end.

###Vote Results

lobotomyprince - 5 (Doldod, midsummer, EternalMagician, King_Titanite_XV, SleepingPliskin)
EternalMagician - 3 (UsagiTenpura, Antra, Wonderlander)
No Lynch - 1 (Muski)

lobotomyprince has been lynched, they were Human.

@Antra @UsagiTenpura @King_Titanite_XV @SleepingPliskin @EternalMagician @Muski @lobotomyprince @Wonderlander @Doldod @midsummer

The witch players may now choose a player to eliminate. They have 24 hours.

All human players ready to go for Day 5, please reply to your Role PM with an acknowledgement. If I receive an acknowledgement from all remaining human players, and the witches have made their decision, the Nighttime phase will end early.

The thread will be locked until Daytime begins.

1 Like

@Antra has decided to bow out of the game. While preparing for his replacement I told the witch team about the situation, and although their original target was someone else, they were nice enough to offer to just kill him instead to resolve this issue with the least chaos possible, under the condition that I’m transparent about what occurred. So there we go. Antra got killed because he was about to leave the game anyways.

8 remain…

@UsagiTenpura @King_Titanite_XV @SleepingPliskin @EternalMagician @Muski @Wonderlander @Doldod @midsummer

The fifth Daylight phase has begun! You have 48 hours to decide on a lynch target. Majority lockdown triggers at 5 votes for a single target.

Goddamnit… Wasn’t expecting lobotomyprince to turn up human after that… 6 vs. 2… Ugh!

I will just… I dunno…

Vote: Muski

Well excuse you, at least I didn’t jump on the bandwagon after that ‘hint’! Ha ha!.. ha…

But why though

Also is it just me or @Karifean 's post doesn’t say for certain that @Antra was NOT a witch?

The rules specify that the witches decide on a human to kill so I don’t feel the need to state it in the writeup. But just to make it clear: Antra was very much human.

Yeah, wow. Didn’t expect that… If anyone feel that they want to vote for me for that just to check if I’m a witch them go ahead, feel like I deserve it.

ok so Antra was human and he voted @EternalMagician alongside @UsagiTenpura and @Wonderlander. This honestly makes me believe that they are human. At the very least, @Wonderlander. Now, anyone who voted for @lobotomyprince is more of a suspect and now, we don’t have the luxury to screw up on a vote. @Doldod was the other person suspected alongside me and @EternalMagician. Of course I saw other suspect both @King_Titanite_XV and @midsummer.

But to be frank, I’m probably the most suspicious, which makes me prime target alongside @EternalMagician, @Doldod and @midsummer

We should look at the logs of the 4 of us, though anyone else’s logs are good as well if its something damming

1 Like

I am tempted to take you up on the offer. Now that lobotomyprince flipped human, you’re quite high on my suspect list.

Speaking of lobotomyprince, damn. Still, it’s not entirely unexpected that we wouldn’t hit on a witch on our first stab at the four Wonderlandervoters. I can only hope we will not repeat this mistake.

The witches killed Antra to resolve the inactivity situation…? I guess Antra wasn’t under much fire, and he was one of those who voted akafa, so nightkilling him is still to their advantage. After all, it keeps the most suspicious group as large as possible, decreasing the odds of hitting a witch.

At least it’s reassuring to know that if I ever get too busy and want to leave the game, the witch side has my back.

And to be clear, after yesterday and suggestion from others, I suspect @King_Titanite_XV again

y tho. Have I done anything strange, other than post 20% less than before?

If I had to vote off anyone it would be Eternal but seriously pliskin, why me?
I could have totally killed off a human with the 2 way split and not received ANY suspicion whatsoever. You’d have to be a madman to think “well, what if there was a 2 way split of a human and a witch and the witch team got their witch buddy to vote off the human, only last second they realised someone would think of that so they purposely took out one of their own”

Like, wat.

Um. Well, quite frankly I’ve been meaning to ask this since I read yesterday’s backlog, basically uh…

@EternalMagician You said earlier yesterday that you thought doldod was your primary suspect. Was finding a small inconsistency among a 900+ replies thread over the span of 2 weeks really powerful enough to overturn your primary suspicion? Especially considering that your primary suspect was the first to vote against them? I mean I don’t even blame anyone for voting against lobotomy, they were pretty high on my list of suspicious people after you. But you yourself voiced earlier you thought they were genuinely trying to help (along pliskin) and then did a 180 flip from doldod to lobotomy after finding that small inconsistency. So I guess I’m… trying to ask what’s going on there.

In any case my reason for voting against you yesterday vanished now that we have information about you (ironically…). Well I’m pretty tempted to still vote for you tbh, but I don’t think we can afford to make hasty decisions right now, so at the very least I’m going to assume that ~2 days is enough for you to answer that question. Because quite frankly to me it does sorta look like a witch suicide trying to take out one last human before being obviously lynched and your first message of today… I dunno how to read it tbh, but I’m having a hard time thinking you’d be saying anything different if you were human or witch after what happened.

But in case you’re a human, asking us to kill you just to check if you’re one this late in the game is not the best strategy. Unless you want to cost us two mislynchs. Tho it’d have been a good one last turn or the one before.

I really don’t know what to make out of this heh. It’s like the “dumb mistake” idea has been used as excuses far too often in this game and I’m starting to think I may make a decision based on not wanting to risk losing to a witch using that excuse at this point.

Sorry, I guess I’m tired from work and a bit salt that everyone listened to your… idea thing. It’s better that I write my thoughts again when I’ll be less exhausted.

To be honest, I would do that. So I guess I am a madman

Vote:King_Titanite_XV