Rokkenjima Mafia - Game VII [Game Over - Human Victory]

… actually I suppose the smartest of move since we already lost a human would be to go “no lynch” as we can’t really afford the risk of losing 4 humans in one day, what do you think?

Change vote : No lynch

Honestly, that was what stopped me voting Wonderlander. Because if he flipped human, then I’d look extra suspicious and be accused of following a vote train. Not to mention that losing two humans on the first day can be brutal. So, not only is it better to not attach to a train, it’s better to wait until we have more information to go of off, especially since the twilight phase info could be really valuable.

And, y’know, I’d feel bad killing someone. Peace and love, peace and love!:blush:

“I’m glad we found out Kari was human after I changed my vote, otherwise that’d have been awkward…” I put a finger under my metal collar and tug a little while blushing. Cough.

“But I’m still suspicious of Flare and Wonderlander coming in late and jumping on Kari, even more so now we know he’s innocent. That sounds just like what witches would do after conferring, so I’m sticking with my Wonderlander vote.”

Wonderlander voted for Kari in his very first message, which was also the fourth in the game, just for reference cause I dislike people misremembering things.

“Also I think it’s interesting that Wonderlander and Flare are so protective of one another… almost like they were on the same team. A team that drinks human tears for tea perhaps? A team with a pet cat. A team who cackle late into the night! A team that earns frequent flier miles every night. A team that… um, I’ve run out of witchy things to say… but you get my point!”

Goodness if Wonderlander flips witch this is gonna look so bad for me. Ugh, I’m not in a great spot right now.

“Don’t stop my mob with clear logic! I was on a roll…” :3

Hmm. I’m with Usagi on the humans thing.

Change Vote: No Lynch

If I’m right, there’ll be two deaths tonight, and we can’t really risk another human death this early in the game, despite my bad vibes.

I was gonna type a defense up, but I’m gonna wait until we see what Wonderlander flips (because face it, as much as I want no lynch, Wonderlander is probably gonna get lynched) so I don’t have to write out a defense for both situations.

Maybe someone more experienced with Final Fantasy can glean something from Wonderlander’s claimed role?

Btw thanks thesorceress! Welcome to Flare’s No Lynch Organization of Peace and Love!

I’m more wondering why some people haven’t voted…

@EternalMagician @SleepingPliskin

(am I missing anyone?)

Oh yeah while at it @BunnyAdvocate why did you like rabla’s post? It just seems kinda strange you’d like a post about a human getting modkilled…

You ask as if you expect there to be a logic to my likes ;p

I’m too used to reddit, I “like” stuff like I’d upvote it. An important announcement like that is something I’d want to upvote for visibility, so I clicked “like” without thinking about it.

Fair enough, I mean in like 2 weeks you became the person who gave me the most likes.

Sorry about that.

1 Like

Bunny, quick question. How much prior experience do you have with mafia, specifically mafia on this forum?

Bunny, quick question. How much prior experience do you have with mafia, specifically mafia on this forum?

Absolutely none. Not here or elsewhere. I’ve played some hidden role games before, a few games of Resistance, but that’s it.

Ah, okay! Thanks! I was just curious.

Sorry for being gone. After much consideration, im going to go with

vote: Pictoshark

“Eh? I told you at the start. My identity is the Lord of the Kingdom Felidae. The Lion who fights alongside humans, and a vanilla role that means bunkum frankly.”

The cat wanders over to Karifean’s corpse, seemingly unconcerned that they’re explaining themself to the dead. They proceed to climb onto the corpse, clawed at the head to make it more comfortable, and settled into a curled up position.

“But, I gotta say, this pet cat… Cat this… Cat that… stuff. Kind of insulting. I’m right here, ya know? I mean, I’ve only known one witch to have a pet cat and that pet cat was also a humanoid and also a witch. Us vanilla cats are good folk.”

It licks a bit of blood from its paws.

Ok, that’s one weird situation to wake up to. Seriously, Kari might have been on the chopping-blocked but modkilled?! Now that surprising for a player like him.

As for voting I do agree with Usagi that we can’t afford to possibly lose four humans this early into the game so I’ll also go with:

Vote: No Lynch

I wonder what happened to Kari :hauu:
I don’t think we should kill anymore people this turn, but why Zepfur isnt revealing his identity :mariaemo:

1 Like