Rokkenjima Mafia - Game VII [Game Over - Human Victory]

Hmm, hearing you bring that as an argument now gives you a bit more believability. I was wondering if you’d picked that wording on purpose.

I’m still really tempted to go No Lynch on tonight, purely so we can gather info from the night writeups, but I’m still keeping my vote where it is, because I’m petty like that :wink: Sorry, Kari!

I thought we agreed we wouldn’t vote Kari because he’s picto’s target?

Also gotta love no one voting Zepfur right now.

Oi! Demoness dog god palindrome master @Zepfur! I’m going to vote you when I go to sleep unless you show up soon and confirm that everyone’s role claims sync up with each other! This is pretty important!

Hm? Have I missed something? I’m confused. When did we say we wouldn’t vote Kari?

since picto’s thing of his third party role and him keening on Kari

I am going to bed, and I am going to keep my vote on Kari. He isn’t setting any major alarms to me but my vote on him helps me to live since I still have votes on me, and killing him would help us better understand Picto. As much as anybody can understand him I suppose.

Anyways, night <3

I tap the chin of my armour as I enter a thinking pose, making a loud repeat clanging.

“Hmmmm. The other suspicious people (Flare and Wonder), who were conveniently inactive earlier now dogpile on the Kari accusation? Witches wouldn’t gang up on each other like that… I feel like maybe Kari is innocent after all?”

Due to certain reasons behind what abilities are in play you find the narrative less helpful than usual for a while.

Like always it will become clearer each night but, yeah.

by the by, with six and a half hours to go, the votes stand at;

Karifean - 4 (Wonderlander, pictoshark, FlareNetworkC,BunnyAdvocate)
pictoshark - 2 (UsagiTenpura, Zepfur)
Wonderlander - 2 (thesorceress, VyseGolbez)
Zepfur - 1 (akafa123)
No Death - 1 (Karifean)

“Hmm, I’m tempted to switch to Wonderlander after seeing him and Flare tag-team Kari. Care to switch with me @pictoshark?”

I don’t think picto’s awake…
still though, 6 and a half hours to go? i won’t be awake for the morning then…
I’ll go vote Wonder if you want, though he isn’t the very top of my suspect list I’ll totally push him off the ledge to get some info.

“Alrghty, the bunny barge is changing course yet again!”

Change vote: Wonderlander

that’s a cute/funny name

Change Vote: Wonderlander

OH NO I CHANGED VOTE WHEN I HAD NO VOTE

Vote: Wonderlander

There ya go

Unbeknownst to the Warriors on the battlefield, an agent of Chaos stalked his prey.

The Black Wolf had sighted the cat, and would tear it limb from limb. No mercy for the Sinner.

Without hesitation, he raised his bladed arm and fired upon the unknowing Miqo’te. The bullets tore through her organs, and as she dropped to the ground, her heart stopped beating and her body went cold.

“Glory to Garlemald.”

Karifean has been modkilled, they were Y’shtola Rhul, Human Aligned Seventh Dawn

And so Daylight continues.

With six hours to go the votes stand at;

pictoshark - 2 (UsagiTenpura, Zepfur)
Wonderlander - 4 (thesorceress, VyseGolbez, BunnyAdvocate, King_Titanite_XV)
Zepfur - 1 (akafa123)

Wonderlander, pictoshark and FlareNetworkC’s votes have been invalidated and changed to No Vote.

@UsagiTenpura @King_Titanite_XV @akafa123 @Blackrune @Wonderlander @EternalMagician @VyseGolbez @SleepingPliskin @thesorceress @pictoshark @Karifean @FlareNetworkC @BunnyAdvocate @Zepfur

2 Likes

Hmmm… why to no lynch? Shouldn’t it be no vote?

In my head I knew it wasn’t “No Death” and yet still fucked that up.

1 Like

What the hell happened?

Hmm? Why was Kari modkilled? Ok then, this puts me into an interesting situation.
I really want to vote no lynch, but I don’t want to waste my vote… my next choice would be Wonderlander, but I don’t want people to accuse me of following a vote train… AGH THIS IS STRESSFUL

I don’t know what to do, so… I’m just gonna do what I want, regardless of what anyone thinks.

Vote: No Lynch

Remember that right now there’s three of you who voted for someone who just flipped human (well four if we count bunny).

Of course it’s entirely possible that you are a human who doesn’t know of it, but if that’s the case it still should make you ponder if at least one witch took part of that.

Otherwise it’s like “what are the witches doing”. Nothing? Standing back while we kill each other and enjoy the show?

I’d say that’s the kind of things to think about right now.