Rokkenjima Mafia - Game VII [Game Over - Human Victory]

Just a question but can you technically choose between the two of you which is going to do the actual night action or is it a global “group thing”?

Or rather, don’t answer that, just consider why I’m asking that.

“Hm? Why you shouldn’t kill me? Well, that’s obvious. You shouldn’t kill me because…”

CAT RUN

"I’m way too adorable! I mean, so what if I talk to dead people? So what if I’m supposedly acting fishy~? So what if I’m possessed by the devil? I’m the cute mascot this game needs and more. I’m, like, the essential of essentials to running something. Even if I don’t do much, my mere presence and heartmelting way of sleeping works to our advantage.

But also because I DID say what I am. I’m a vanilla human aligned lion. I mentioned this before.

Did I mention that? I did mention that. What? Do people not believe me? Or, say, did people just forget?

Asking me to repeat myself is quite bothersome, ya know?"

The cat nods its head from side to side.

"I mean, didn’t someone say… It would be really bad to kill another human right now?

And… Besides… I mean, I can’t help the fact I sleep way too much. That’s just a cats nature. But when it really matters, that’s when I end up very useful.

Probably.

Definitely."

2 Likes

Oh, right. I completely forgot that some people have abilities. Being a vanilla human certainly doesn’t help much.

Also, will Rabla reveal people’s abilities if they have any as they die?

“Your piece’s name. What is it?”

“He hasn’t been known to in the past.”

Ah, okay then. Can’t get all the info, huh.

@SleepingPliskin It wasn’t meant to be an insult. What do you mean you’ll pluck me?

“I’m Witch W. Witchington: Witch Aligned Witch. Member of the Witch Witch Which Witch, and master of witches.”

smuggest cat

“Nah, I’m just screwing with ya. I’m actually Gale Dale; The Wonder Whale Super Snail. But you can call me Squall… Squall Bond, double-oh-no.”

The cat chuckles to itself.

2 Likes

Alright since half of me wants to cheerlead on the cat and the other half has already broken two keyboards tonight over reading their posts, I’ll at least propose another idea.

Just to have perspective.

An idea I hate!

Wonderlander.
I just can’t think of a more informative death, especially if they flip witch, considering the amount of people who went no vote following my suggestion could be seen (I suppose outside of thesorceress and vyse) as trying to protect them (well from an external pov I’d be included there) and if he flips human we have now two groups of people who will have flipped human and we can potentially think about who went after them in the process, or even if there’s people who seemed too afraid of dirtying their hands there.

Of course it’d be far better if there was a detective and it may be even worth considering (if it’s possible) going no death (for picto’s ability thing) tonight (forgot if he mentioned if that was possible at all) in order to learn from the writeup anything useful but… well if anything having more choices than just zepfur may be able to give you perspective @pictoshark and also also makes you less predictable from the side of witches, which can’t be a bad idea.

It’d be more than ideal tho to wait for wonderlander to say anything about this if possible at all, but heh (I mean we’re also facing dangers such as killing an important ability user, in that sense at least zepfur claims to be vanilla… another thing to think about…).

no lynch

According to him the kill is forced and will be a random pick if no choice is made.

When Kari asks

we get this

Well I still presented two choices nonetheless, but thanks.

Maybe he has some ability that prevents him from telling his username? Or he makes him suspicious on purpose because if he dies he will become one of the winners?

“What? Who? Me?”

coot cat

“No way! Remember? It’s like Usagi says. I claim to be a vanilla human, right? I don’t have any special powers or special roles or abilities or anything like that. That’d just muddle up and confuse the game.”

The cat mews.

Are you Cait Sith lol

“Well, from my perspective, the Cait Jedi are evil…”

Well… You have a point. Killing me would be informative, even though if you remember last game, neither you nor midsummer voted me when I was about to die. You know it isn’t a sure thing. But me dying is right now the potentially most benefiting one. And I don’t have a night ability eitger so not a big loss. Just, don’t lynch me ASAP tomorrow. We could have new leads.

I inadvertently got my hands on information I shouldn’t have had, so I asked to be modkilled. That’s the gist of it. No deception you need to worry about.

Guys is it me or there is a ghost nearby :shock: