Rokkenjima Mafia - Game VII [Game Over - Human Victory]

…why do I even type this stuff?

Well, let’s do our best to avoid the mistake we made last game of hunting so much in the other party’s voters. Last game, we spent so much time hunting in Wonderlander’s vote group when Akafa was lynched, and it turned out that neither witch voted for Wonderlander. So, before we search in the pool of people who voted Zepfur, let’s check out the people who either didn’t vote, or voted outside either Zepfur or Blackrune.

Which, low and behold, is one person.

Hi, Akafa! How are you?

1 Like

Oh, oops probably should’ve @ him.
^^^ @akafa123

“Because you’re the FF Wiki embodied in a person, and it’s your duty to enlighten us all to the SECRETS and clues of the FF world.”

“Which is a standard and very easy to understand misdirection tactic. The witches in Game 3 did it during Day 2.”

"Dunno about these previous games, but if I were a witch (even just for a daaaay~) I wouldn’t wanna get a fellow witch lynched in literally the first lynch of the game.

…But I’m just saying that because I’m a witch and I totally just used that strategy. Myahahanya!"

1 Like

Aha! Standard but used only once on Rokkenjima?
I read that game btw.
Correct me if I’m wrong there but from the look of it, you and kari had been so screwed up by the day 1 writeup especially after rest found out about the deception ability you had for the narrative that you went after aspi yourselves as a somewhat desperate strategy that didn’t work and you surrendered on day 3.

That doesn’t seem so standard to me.

I’m just not really seeing how anyone was really in a comparable situation this time and yet I’m still not ruling it out but I find it improbable this time so I think it should be only advanced under solid grounds of accusations.

1 Like

"Way to put words in my mouth.

I meant standard within the context of Mafia as a whole. It was also floated as an idea a few times as ‘we might have to do this’ in the Witch Chat during Roulette 2 before that game took a super unexpected turn after the Usurper’s death."

“Think what you will, I’ll only argue back with decent force once you reach a conclusion.”

The sorcerer’s eyes suddenly lit up.

"That’s an idea…

Usagi?

I’m feeling kinda ill right now, would you mind summing up the discussion of who I ought to hit in the form of a list of each player with the rough arguments put forward for each so far?"

(Also I’m off to nap for 2 hours)

Yeah…I messed up. I figured out by your post what was up but…not before then.

Woohoo, we got a witch! Nice job everyone!

In terms of who I should investigate…

This seems reasonable. I don’t want to announce exactly who I’m going to pick in case there’s an ability to cloak one person, so it’d be good to have a few options and keep any witches/3rd parties guessing. Unless there are other suggestions, I’ll check out one of those 3.

“Zepfur.”

The cat chimes in helpfully with a suggestion.

I shiver a little. “I’d rather not be get any closer to that ball of fluff with claws than I need to, thankyouverymuch!”

“Do you guys like risking it all on a hunch and something your instincts are screaming at you to do? So do I!”

"Okay, there is actually a healthy amount of reasoning behind this one.

Let me wait for daybreak before speaking of it though."

Why is it my role to do so? Saying this just makes me suspect even more that you’re the other witch and the single one and that you’re trying to deflect the blame.

Let’s not mention that you constantly use “I” instead of “we” which makes me more and more certain that your partner is an imaginary being.

Let’s bet that picto kills me kihihihihi it’ll be funny.

Well we’ll find out, at least, if Blackrune had a partner tonight. That’ll probably give us whether picto has one or not.

If he doesn’t, we’ll lynch him tomorrow and…game over?

Unless there’s three factions. That’s possible.

Unlikely though.

That depends on so many things. Honestly I’d have to see tomorrow’s writeup and interpret it. Vyse may be able to do something similar.
Thus I’m afraid that there will be forces trying to silence me for that very reason. As a result I’m very much hoping that Vyse is someone we can all trust because I don’t think anyone else can properly interpret FF otaku lore writeups and I’m again pretty certain I’ll get killed tonight.

In that sense good luck everyone, may as well say it already.

I sure hope so because I don’t know…anything. About Final Fantasy. I know what I know from Kingdom Hearts and that’s it.

Is Final Fantasy reasons the only reason you knew EternalMagician was the protector and not what I thought he was?