Rokkenjima Mafia - Game VII [Game Over - Human Victory]

I stated that above… but in short, that and a mix of observation of things.

Oh and note that I do not -know- it.
EternalMagician will have to confirm that, or deny it. And that comfirmation itself will have to be denied or not.
It’s my “best guess”.

I’d find it more of a stretch but I could see you or akafa fitting rougly the description of “cheerful young man” but I don’t understand why akafa would be protected at all and I dunno… it just feels like it makes sense because EM kept suspecting picto of lying in day 2 and since picto wanted to kill king for a large part of the night until I came up with other ideas… EM may have thought it be better to protect him.

I guess call it something like “the scenario that fits more with all the pieces I have in mind” but there’s no absolute guarantee that I’m right, until EM confirms it and no one denies it.

@EternalMagician. Please confirm your role in this game. I thought you were picto’s partner and Usagi thinks your the protector. Can you confirm or deny this fact?

Also if someone else is the protector, speak now or forever hold your peace, etc.

Also, does anyone know Wonderlander’s role? I mean, who that person was?

“Please in the name of all that is holy do not.”

1 Like

NO THIS IS STUPID

Only do this if Eternal roleclaims protector and you are a protector (hence you know they’re lying).

I mean, if EternalMagician says that they are, and they actually aren’t.

This was poorly worded.

this entire game, by almost every contestant, has been poorly worded at least once, so dont worry

The sorcerer thought about making some kind of quip about the lack of capital letters or full stops in the above quote before the author suddenly realized that that didn’t work with his entire framing device that they were in a room speaking with each other to play the game.

The author then sighed and proceeded to press the reply button with his post left in the sorry pointless state that you see in front of you now.

Watch as zepfur roleclaims it…

1 Like

Why give them ideas?

I never played final fantasy 11 (it’s a mmorpg), so I can’t really speak much, but it’s the person the narration described as an old woman (tho she does not appear like that at all).

Google image Shantotto if you wish.

@King_Titanite_XV Better be prepared to discard the inevitable as nothing serious.

why, of course!

Sorry everyone, I’ve been busy until now but I’ll answer once I get home (30 min or so)

Aw, rats. Not too much has happened while I was at school. I was hoping Akafa would show up, but ah, well, c’est la vie.

Though, to be fair, he did say he wouldn’t be online today.

Wet, cold, tired and hungry but I’m finally home. Though sadly I have to say that I’m neither of those things, I’m just a normal human with no special powers to use in this game. I’m a rather tired a.t.m. so I’m heading off to bed soon but I’ll answer any further questions or so before work tomorrow if needed.

@UsagiTenpura. Thoughts?

Oh whatever I suppose. Night plans shouldn’t change, I think.

Not really, this seems to be for the best.
Or rather I do, but I really doubt I should share them.

What night plans tho?

Anyone’s. I doubt this will change detectives/protections/anything.