Rokkenjima Mafia - Game VII [Game Over - Human Victory]

Yeah, @pictoshark, before you go.

Why were you so convinced along with Usagi that EternalMagician was human/the protector?

Alright so. I see a few possibilities on our current lineup of characters.

Assuming Bunny and Akafa are who they say they are:

And written with my personal knowledge that I am human:

These are the lineups of characters I can see.

1. Two Crimsons. Vyse and Picto are really on our side. Easily our best case scenario. We win tomorrow, or possibly tonight and no more effort needs to be required. We’ll find out everything by the end of this night phase. Human side victory.

2. Two Crimsons. Vyse and Picto are against humans. Basically what the above plan is written for. Even in the worst case scenario, using the above we’ll have two humans against an Azure at the end and be able to beat them. Human side victory.

3. Three Crimsons. Vyse and Picto are on our side. Very much dependent on what goes down and who’s on what side. If we can assume that all three of the Crimsons are among the three people stated above this should be okay, but this sort of scenario could go wrong, pretty easily. If this is the case, hopefully one of those witches is EM.

4. Three Crimsons. Vyse and Picto are against us. …Unfair? Seems stacked against the human side–I mean five witches with two nightkills against eight humans? So I’m discounting it but we easily loose in this scenario. Witch side victory.

I’m discounting possibilities of additional third parties, powers I do not know about, and Bunny and akafa not being who they said because I’m tired.

I’m entirely serious picto. Could you tell us really quickly?

The sorcerer opened his eyes with a look of irritation towards the one who had interrupted his joke.

He spoke quickly and curtly, knowing there to be little point in attempting to persuade those who had already signed his death warrant of anything.

"Vyse told me it made sense, and I trusted his reads of the narrative (as my knowledge of Final Fantasy is lacking). Ask him.

I’ll grace all of you with one last little piece of knowledge.

Obviously I can’t paste it here but this bizarre assumption that there are a mere two players garbed in Crimson has always struck me as quite the odd one.

Maybe I just read the line differently but the PM myself (and presumably Vyse) received seemed to say something about how the Azures are aligned with the humans to offset their master’s lesser magical power (as the Azure Maiden is the Crimson’s apprentice.

It just feels like more players would be the obvious way to represent this discrepancy in ‘power’, although maybe that’s just my reading of it."

He stood up to walk towards the door as he spoke his last.

"I blame my business in other fragments for my piece’s removal from the board. Indeed if that incident hadn’t suddenly occurred in my home fragment I feel like I might have been able to defend myself a little better.

Good luck all. I’ll be in the viewing area."

1 Like

Back then? Zidane is also 17. That’s basically it.

1 Like

Yeah that’s what I’ve been considering.

Thanks picto and Vyse.

IF THERE IS TWO CRIMONS

Oh my gosh my post got cut off.

IF THERE IS THREE CRIMSONS.

Which is entirely possible.

I feel fairly certain that they’ll be among EM, Flare, and Zepfur.

Lining up for this possibility: @BunnyAdvocate, @akafa123. Which of these two would you say were more likely to be Crimsons and which would you read as human.

Also, @Zepfur, any reactions to today’s proceedings?

I guess my ranking in terms of witch likeliness would be Zepfur > EM > Flare, but I’m really not sure. I’m worried one of the quieter players might be a witch and we haven’t even considered it because they’ve been so quiet.

The only players left are myself, you, and akafa, that at least I’m fairly certain are all human, Vyse, and the three we are talking about, because picto’s dying. I don’t think there’s anyone we’re overlooking anyone.

Would you rather Zepfur die tonight and investigate EM or Flare tonight? We could switch who’s detecting and VyseGolbez could kill Zepfur tonight instead?

@VyseGolbez, who do you find more suspicious? EM or Zepfur?

I doubt the witches let us just enact our plan with no comeback. We should be planning for their nightkill and their retaliation. Let’s go through each scenario we can of their nightkills. Bunny is safe thanks to Akafa, so we’ll eliminate that possibility.

1. thesorceress gets nightkilled. Sad, but we still have 5 or 6 humans left, which should be enough to get our plan done.
  2. akafa gets nightkilled. We lose our protector, which almost guarantees Bunny will be next, but again, I think we’re too far along in our plan for them to really grind us to a halt.
  3. EternalMagician gets nightkilled. There goes our main suspect, but it narrows down the possible witch pool to me, Zepfur, and thesorceress. Sorry, but after Usagi’s amazing skills last game, I’m not discounting that possibility.
  4. VyseGolbez gets nightkilled. They wipe out the neutral party in one fell swoop, but after tonight we really won’t need them.
  5. FlareNetworkC gets nightkilled. Again, sad, but as a vanilla human my value is significantly lower than anyone with an ability. I have a feeling that I’m the most likely witch team nightkill, because I follow their pattern of being a safe, easy nightkill.
  6. Zepfur gets nightkilled. The same situation as EternalMagician, but switch EM with Zepfur.

So, honestly, I think we’re okay no matter who they hit. Let’s go, team!:hugs:

EternalMagician is getting nightkilled. Vyse is going to kill him, unless Vyse and Bunny decide to switch things up and have Zepfur as a nighkill and you or Eternal as the investigated one.

And yeah, I think we’ll be okay with most scenarios.

Of course, night hasn’t fallen yet so we can’t really act till Rabla ends the phase.

Why don’t we just ask the two in question why the other one should die, and then we nightkill whoever makes a worse case?

I’d prefer if we nightkill EternalMagician because I’m more suspicious of him than I am of Zepfur, but either one works for me.

Alright that’ll be fine. I’d like Vyse’s input on the situation as well though.

@Zepfur, why should you not die/why should EternalMagician die tonight?

@EternalMagician, same question reversed.

I’m okay with having Vyse weigh in. @VyseGolbez, who would you rather nightkill?

EternalMagician. Why? Well, here’s Zidane killing a dude, Dissidia Ex Burst Style:

I’d say this could qualify as a violet blur.

aggressively facepalms :man_facepalming:

Of course. I forgot about the Final Fantasy readings. I’m glad we agree on who to nightkill.

Alright, we’re killing EM. Bunny, you cool with investigating one of Zepfur or Flare?

Also, @akafa123, you’re going to protect Bunny, yes?

So, just so we’re clear:

1. Picto is lynched
  2. Vyse nightkills EM
  3. Bunny investigates either Zepfur or me
  4. Akafa protects Bunny
  5. Witches nightkill someone
    And we just go from there!

Bunny, you cool with investigating one of Zepfur or Flare?

As I said before, yes.