Rokkenjima Mafia - Game VII [Game Over - Human Victory]

Love it Sorceress. I say we go for it. I’m just unclear on who you want us to lynch.

Idk If I could visit forum tomorrow… So
Vote: pictoshark

Well that’s our: if we lynch pictoshark plan.

If we lynch someone else we’d have to agree on it. It’d be between the last three people who could be Crimsons (between you, Zepfur, and EM) and then we’d have to formulate from there.

I’m down to lynch either Picto or EM. Whatever everyone else wants to do.

Okay. Just no one invoke a majority until we’re all agreed on this.

Awesome, good to know.

Are you in agreement with this plan? If you’re actually on our side, it should be the most ideal for you.

I have no other choice, do I? So basically, yeah.

1 Like

Well, I’m going to bed soon and since I don’t want to die:

Vote: pictoshark

Vyse. I have a question.

The descriptions of the characters in the first write up. They fit myself and akafa’s characters right?

Yes. I could see both Bartz and Tidus as a cheerful young man. Tidus is 19, Bartz is 20. Vaan is 17. So in both cases, Vaan would be “even younger”.

Oh wait, did akafa already say whom they protected in the first night?

Yeah he did. Was still stuck in speculating mode. So yeah, his claim fits the narrative.

Here’s our current vote count:

Pictoshark - 4 (BunnyAdvocate, Zepfur, akafa123, EternalMagician)
Thesorceress - 1 (VyseGolbez)

The small girl that previously gave everyone detailed explanations of the scenes that they saw below now directed her voice toward the sorcerer that is sometimes described as curious and only said one word: “Sleep.”

Change Vote: pictoshark

VYSE NO YOU JUST TRIGGERED MAJORITY VOTE

SORCERESS JUST SAID NOT TO DO THAT
Well, no time to lose, then. Our plan is in action!

1 Like

@Rabla well, I guess you better do your writeup.

…so this was ominous.

Oh, I was hoping to get a reaction from Zepfur before this happened, but I guess that won’t happen.

“Sure thing!”

“zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz”

1 Like

I mean, I’m glad it was a vote we all agreed on, but I think we were supposed to wait a little.

Picto, any last words or suggestions for us humans?