Rokkenjima Mafia - Game VII [Game Over - Human Victory]

“Oh, and I forgot this.”

Vote: Pictoshark

Why Vyse wasnt a killer once by the way. Maybe if we actually kill Picto, there wont be anymore kills and Vyse is just vanilla member of second alignment

@VyseGolbez.

Can you kill people?

I understand what you’re saying about Zepfur, but I’m starting to think I might have been right about EternalMagician, actually.

I don’t think Flare is a witch: I think it’s probably one of those two but, again, I’ve been wrong before.

I’m leaning towards lynching picto or Vyse. While we can try to lynch Blackrune’s partner it feels like we still are far from finding whoever that is and have a pretty good chance of missing the crimson witch. But at the same time we do actually know who both of the other team is. So if we lynch the known threat now we can try to get a better read on the unknown threat during later phases.

I think if the Azure aligned players don’t want to be treated like a threat, they should explain why they killed those 2 humans in previous nights.

Maybe they are forced to kill someone every night? And they dont know who mafia players are, so it just happened to be 2 humans. But I think that their goal might be to kill everyone else.

"Okay so we’ve been over why I hit Wonderlander, right? Do I need to retread that ground?

And I hit Usagi because I thought that her constant immediate rejection of certain ideas without consideration indicated that she had some kind of vested interest in taking out the Azures, so I thought she was a Crimson.

A plus side would be that her flipping as Crimson would immediately discredit the incorrect ideas she put forward.

And yeah, as akafa just said while I was writing this, it’s already been covered that we’re forced to kill someone each night."

I know I’m a vanilla human. The hard part is proving it to the rest of you. Still, I’ll work with what I can.

Let’s flip this motherfuckin’ chessboard.

First of all, if I were a witch, I wouldn’t have voted No Lynch for the first round. I would’ve joined the Wonderlander lynch train and eliminated an extra human. Instead, I started the No Lynch train because I was genuinely confused on who I thought was suspicious, and so I just went with no one.
Second, I voted for Blackrune instead of Zepfur. The one time I vote, and it’s a witch. I wouldn’t have gunned my own teammate if I were a witch.
Third, and most prominent, I’ve made no secret of how confused I’ve been throughout this whole game. I’ve been confused by the Final Fantasy stuff, by the third party stuff, by who’s suspicious and who isn’t… I’ve flip flopped all over the place this whole game, and if I were a witch, I would’ve stuck with one target.

As for who I think could be a witch? People are quick to jump on Zepfur, but I don’t think it’s him since Blackrune tried to lynch him. I feel like EternalMagician has been very quiet, though. So, he’s my guess.

And I hit Usagi

YOU hit Usagi? Not “we”? I thought you claimed that it was your partner doing the actual killing?

It seems that whoever sends the PM is the one who is indicated by the narrative as the killer.

I’ve done that on both occasions, for obvious reasons.

I’m also leaning towards EM more right now since Zidane is the most agile out of everyone else here and him being violet might have to do with him being in trance mode while killing.

Okay people. It seems like people want to be reckless and go for pictoshark right now.

If we hit pictoshark: there’s nothing else to plan, we know what will happen, so we can formulate a definite plan.

I’m inclinded to trust Bunny and akafa are what they say they are. Claiming they way akafa claimed was way to much of a risky move otherwise.

In the interest of developing full trust in akafa, though, anyone who knows Final Fantasy: does what he say went down the first night sound plausible?

Which means we can pretty much lower the rest of the Crimson team down to: EM, Flare, and Zepfur. One of them.

From everything we’ve seen at nights, there’s no roleblocker. So we can pretty much use our powers tonight.

If we kill pictoshark:

@VyseGolbez. Help me help you. You say you’re on our side, then you can prove it.

K I L L E T E R N A L M A G I C I A N.

If everyone is agreeable that is.

You kill him: we can figure out if he’s part of the Crimson team, and, if you’re as on our side as you say you are, the game will end if he is a Crimson, and I won’t if he isn’t. Unless this happens or if there’s no death tonight, again if everyone agrees to this plan, then we’ll lynch you tomorrow.

@BunnyAdvocate. Investigate Flare or Zepfur. doesn’t matter which one flip a coin. If EM isn’t our guy then one of those should be. Your investigation will tell us which one and that’ll get us the Crimson.

@akafa123. Protect Bunny. Nothing else is more important.

If we do end up lynching pictoshark does everyone agree to this plan?

If we don’t end up lynching picto: other factors will have to be put into place because we’ll have the identity of one more human/witch if we end up going for EM/Flare/Zepfur–so I won’t put a plan down yet, but needless to say, it would be similar.

4 Likes

:hauu:I love animals. Having a cat on my head and protecting bunnies at night. :hauu:

4 Likes

(Oh god, I just imagined Squall siting on Vaan’s head like “whatever” lol)

@BunnyAdvocate. Investigate Flare or Zepfur. doesn’t matter which one flip a coin. If EM isn’t our guy then one of those should be. Your investigation will tell us which one and that’ll get us the Crimson.

Sure, I can do that.

I feel like lynching picto helps cement this plan, as then vyse will have more of an incentive to help us as he’s all alone on his Azure team. If EM isn’t killed during the night actions tonight, then we can lynch Vyse the following day (assuming we haven’t worked out who the other witch is).

@Rabla, what’s our current vote count?

@VyseGolbez, what do you think of this plan and, can you kill people?

@Zepfur, @FlareNetworkC. What do you think of this plan?

I mean I know you don’t care about my opinion, but it doesn’t mean it doesn’t hurt :cry:

I left you and Eternal out because I assumed you’d object to any plans where you, you know, died.

1 Like

As it’s a team ability, yes I can.