Rokkenjima Mafia - Game VII [Game Over - Human Victory]

@VyseGolbez. @BunnyAdvocate.

Between Flare and myself, which would you find more suspicious?

I know I’m not a witch, but you have no reason to be able to tell between us two.

So please, discuss amongst yourselves which you’d rather nightkill and which you would rather investigate.

We know Zepfur and Bunny are humans. It akafa is a witch we are skrewed.

If the problem is not sorted out by those nightkilled and investigations, then the problem is Vyse and he should be lynched tomorrow.

You can see writeup confirming that I was protector already! I can protect bunny again if you want!

I believe you I do. I’m just paranoid.

I think it’s got to be Flare who is the witch? he was one of our witch candidates last time. I guess if Vyse takes care of Flare, I’ll investigate thesorceress just to publicly confirm their human status?

Hehe… Is there really 3 witches? Isn’t that too much? :disappointed_relieved: I think Vyse is the problem actually.

If that’s the case, we’ll find out from the info provided tonight and lynch him tomorrow.

Although do you think only EternalMagician had a kill ability? I’d be surprised that the other witches would choose to waste their kill protecting him last night. If the last witch doesn’t have a kill, then we could ask Vyse not to kill anyone while I investigate people each night?

I think they said they are forced to kill every night.

Wait how do we know Zepfur’s a human?

Bunny investigated him.

Also, Bunny. Please. Investigate me. Prove that I’m a human. Pretty please.

What if one of you actually has an ability to hide alignment :thinking:

Is that in the list that Rabla posted at the top of the thread?

I just checked, and it isn’t. Does Vyse have to kill someone every night?

I would investigate you Flare if I wasn’t expecting you to die tonight from Vyse.

:fog:I still think Flare is suspicious, I don’t know why :blushing:.

sighs Yeah. I figured this would happen. I’m a human, but who’s gonna suspect thesorceress over me. I’m probably gonna die tonight, so I probably can’t help anymore.

My fellow humans, this is the end for me, most likely. I wish you luck trying to find the final witch if there is one left and it isn’t some weird third party thing.
I’m glad I was able to help out my team so much. As much as I want to just screenshot my PM and prove my humanity, that would just result in a modkill. So, kill me if you must lay your suspicions to rest, and kick the witch team’s ass.

Does day starts earlier if everyone takes their actions?

Does day starts earlier if everyone takes their actions?

I think so yeah.