Rokkenjima Mafia - Game VII [Game Over - Human Victory]

I guess Vyse is sleeping or something :blushing:

Wait. WAIT. WAIT GUYS I FOUND SOMETHING

Go back to what Picto said before he was lynched. Specifically this:

He says that the Azure Maiden is the Crimson’s apprentice.

Guys.

What if Vyse becomes a witch once all the other witches are dead?

Hm, that might be true. If we don’t learn anything new in the write up, we should kill him anyway.

Please. I don’t know why, but this just feels right. I know I’m human, you’re human, Bunny is human, Zepfur is human unless Bunny lied, and I really don’t see thesorceress as a witch. So, either I’m right, or thesorceress is an amazing actress.

You know there is no way we can save you, sorry I won’t protect you this night. If all witches died, someone of us will die tonight if Vyse is the problem. So there is no 100% of you dying, it could be any of us. So don’t stress much, just wait for what happens.

Don’t worry Flare, if you’re telling the truth and you’re human and it’s Vyse who has turned into a witch, then Vyse would have no reason to kill you (he could target anyone), we’ll lynch him tomorrow.

Flare, it doesn’t matter which one of us dies. Bunny’s right, if Vyse is a witch they’ll go rouge and if they aren’t then they’ll kill either me or you.

Debating about whether there’s a third Crimson or not is silly. We’ll find out tonight because we’ll find out based on the amount of deaths.

@akafa123, could you be a dear and protect Bunny again?

@BunnyAdvocate. If Flare wants you to investigate him you’re welcome to take him up on that. Or investigate me. Whichever will make you feel more comfortable because it’s entirely possible that tonight someone’s going rouge.

@VyseGolbez. Join the party. Come on, are you gonna kill Flare or me?

I’m going to protect Vyse :stare:Lightning is my waifu!

Guys guys, I was waiting until the last daylight to come out, but I decided to do it this twilight to have some fun and screw some minds.

I am not really dead.

Picto used the fake kill ability on me, and now that he is dead himself, I can talk. I am a 3rd (4th?) party character.

Shantotto, Herself Aligned Legendary Mage

My goal was surviving until the end with anybody. And for some reason picto didn’t really kill me? So anyways, I don’t have a vote I can castt, but I am still alive and can use my night ability!

I don’t have any suspicions btw. Just don’t kill me? Please?

6 Likes

Yas, Shantotto queen, rise.
Bows down before the queen

1 Like

The little girl that previously put her partner to sleep now stood up and approached the Azure Maiden. “Rejoice, the Crimson has lost!” Then she turned around. “However, you aren’t going to win either.” With that, she took the envelope she got at the beginning of the game, opened it again, and threw the content in the middle of the table:

“My piece is probably dying right about now, considering what I just did. Before I go, let me say some final words.” The girl started to circle around the table. Her friend that prevented her from reading minds in these games furthermore made sure that everyone, even those that had already lost, was present.

To the man that was often described as a mad scientist (@SleepingPliskin): “You were gone very early, so we didn’t have a chance to exchange many words, but it seems you would have been able to analyze the writeups pretty nicely.”

To the girl that believed in magic (@thesorceress): “You have a great talent in planning things, and you were the first to find both Crimson Aligned witches, ultimately allowing us to get that idea as well. You did great this game, and I am happy to lose to someone like you.”

To her enemy that died last (@EternalMagician): “You made for an interesting final night, I thank you for that. I’m looking forward to our next game.”

It seemed she didn’t have anything to say to the Sorcerer of Curiousity (@pictoshark), in fact, it seemed that he was still asleep from the time when she sealed his fate. Her eyes though seemed to say that she hopes he’d have a nice nightmare.

To the boy that always seemed to be suspected (@Wonderlander): “When I gave you hints on your play, I was being serious, and while it seemed to be mostly directed at you, it was directed at everyone, as we often ignore what you have to say and that is simply a bad thing to do. It is truly a shame that we always suspect you.”

To the Detective Mage that broke the rules (@Karifean): “I understand why you did what you did, and it is a shame that you had to leave us so early. I am looking forward to our next game.”

To her other enemy (@Blackrune): “It was a nice duel we had there. But to this point, I wonder: Why did you two protect us? Why did you never go for us?”

To the new person that spectated the last game (@FlareNetworkC): “It seems you had fun in your first game. You certainly did a good job. You may have thought at the end there that you would end up dead, but as you see, I ended this a different way.”

To the jovial actor (@akafa123): “Your acting is always a sunshine in these games, and I liked your reenactment of the Bhujerba silliness in the beginning. Furthermore, you were the Final Fantasy expert the humans needed after I had to distance myself from all of you.”

To the little bunny playing the knight in shining armor (@BunnyAdvocate): “Your acting was on point, even though you probably didn’t really knew who the Onion Knight was. Furthermore, you did well in your first game of Mafia, and I hope you had fun. Congratulations for winning.”

To the king in the fifteenth generation (@King_Titanite_XV): “It is always difficult when you and your brother are on opposing teams, so I am glad that we got through this game without any complications from that front. Also, one of your sentences from this game is going to be made immortal soon. Said sentence gave me great enjoyment.”

To the cat that proclaimed itself as their lord (@Zepfur): “Your posts were also very enjoyable to read. I think you brightened up this game a lot. Also, you were the great detective the humans needed in the end, and even though my teammate apparently saw gaps in your reasoning, you were on point, and reminded me of those mystery novel detectives. Another reason why I am happy to lose to you.”

@UsagiTenpura Now the girl approached the final person, and there were a thousand words she wanted to say, and yet none of them seemed to fully express what she truly wanted to say. So the girl simply hugged that person.

After that, the girl left those marble halls where people would exchange in intelligent debate and thrilling games.

8 Likes

So Wonder’s on a side by themselves? Shouldn’t that alignment have been revealed when they died, or if it was a fake death, when I investigated them that first night? The fake kill ability seems interesting, I’m surprised picto didn’t use it on his Azure team mate to keep Vyse alive and killing us one by one.

That’s so beautiful :hauu:.As expected from waifu.
I’m not gonna let you guys kill my waifu, I’m gonna run away with her, right?? :hauu:

Bunny swings her sword and takes a victory pose as music starts playing from an unknown source…

Thank you all for the fun experience of playing with you all! I don’t think I was very good at deducing anything, so I’m glad we had @thesorceress to trust as a human aligned player all along, you were great as a team leader.

The fake death thing @Wonderlander is kind of a shame as I never got to talk to you much. It’s lucky I didn’t PM you a bunch of stuff about my character as I’d assumed you were dead and it was safe to tell you.

You were all great to play with, thanks again (:

IT WAS A JOKE

Oh come on, we should have kept it as a surprise :blushing:

IT WAS A JOKE

Oh. Erm. Yes. I totally knew that. Awkwardly looks away

4 Likes

In a ruined chapel on the highest peak, the sun could be seen rising on the mysterious island for the last time.

The soldier, in the world of fantasy, had decided honour more important than victory, and had revealed her role to the survivors over the course of the night. Explaining the truth behind the Chaos to the others, the game they had found themselves in came to a close.

Now dawn, the soldier took her leave before the others, not belonging in the group left behind. She left with a smile, and a new focus in mind; not to follow destiny, but forge it herself.

For the five humans left behind, the harmonious blue sky reminded them of their homes, and with final farewells said the heroes marched on towards their own futures.

May you ever walk in the light of the crystal.

By formal forfeit of VyseGolbez, the final Azure Witch, this game has come to a conclusion with a Human Victory!

A round of applause to the survivors;
akafa123, who was Vaan, Human Aligned Sky Pirate
thesorceress, who was Bartz Klauser, Human Aligned Friend to Chocobos
FlareNetworkC, who was the Warrior of Light, Human Aligned Mythical Hero
BunnyAdvocate, who was the Onion Knight, Human Aligned Young Hero
and Zepfur, who was Squall Leonhart, Human Aligned Wandering Lion

Thank you all for playing!
@UsagiTenpura @King_Titanite_XV @akafa123 @Blackrune @Wonderlander @EternalMagician @VyseGolbez @SleepingPliskin @thesorceress @pictoshark @Karifean @FlareNetworkC @BunnyAdvocate @Zepfur

The Game Record will be available shortly.

3 Likes

Congrats on the first Human side victory since the Anonymous Mafia game!

1 Like

Wow it’s the first mafia game I survived past 2nd day :blushing: Congratulations to everyone! We did it! Thanks for hosting Rabla it was fun!!!