Rokkenjima Mafia - Game VII [Game Over - Human Victory]

I will never let you forget this

Congratulations humans~

I had to get modkilled because in a talk with picto I learned of the true nature of his claim. Having played dual Mafia games before which also had the humans win by quite a large margin I figured the best way to resolve things would be to have me eliminated.

Shame though, I probably would’ve had fun trying to piece things together, if picto let me live that is =P

GG everyone and congratulations humans! Really fun game and I hope we can play together again later :joyful:

@Karifean - Obliterated by The Crimson during the First Daylight:

@SleepingPliskin - Killed by Crimson on the First Twilight

@Wonderlander - Killed by Azure on the First Twilight

@Blackrune - Executed on the Second Daylight

@UsagiTenpura - Killed by Azure on the Second Twilight

@King_Titanite_XV - Killed by Crimson on the Second Twilight

@pictoshark - Executed on the Third Daylight

@EternalMagician - Executed on the Fourth Daylight

@VyseGolbez - Forfeited on the Fourth Twilight

@akafa123 - Survived to see Harmony

@thesorceress - Survived to see Harmony

@FlareNetworkC - Survived to see Harmony

@BunnyAdvocate - Survived to see Harmony

@Zepfur - Survived to see Harmony

The Truth will be explained shortly, as we revisit each Twilight from the safety of our seats.

1 Like

It would be cool to see some of those fancy roles from the list in another game. They really sound interesting :hauu:

Oh my gosh we won! Good job everyone!

Thank you for all your kind words to all of us Vyse.

@Rabla, was their a speculation chat? And if there was, would it be okay to see it?

I would like to see it too :blushing:

And now, the Records of Truth. Please take your seats one last time, once you have prepared your tea.

Pre-Game - The Secret of the Island

The First Twilight

The Second Twilight

The Third Twilight

And with that, ladies and gentlemen, Game VII draws to a close. Thank you all for welcoming me back to the role of Game Master, and playing along with my little narrative. I’ll see you all again in the future.

For the meantime however, we must say a temporary goodbye. All large-scale Gameboards, like Mafia, will now be put on hold until the conclusion of the Higanbana Bookclub! Please let myself and @Aspirety know if participation in this game caused any conflicts or hold-ups if you were also planning to read and participate in that, we need that data for the future.

Thank you all again!

2 Likes

I actually wanted to protect Usagi, but I was sleeping on the bus at that time. Sorry, Usagi :blushing:

1 Like

Is there a discord setup to discuss the game and stuff?

The reason we didn’t go after obviously-azure picto is that we concluded that we needed him around to accelerate the human demise.
We figured they’d expect the Crimson witches to go after them, so we figured that by defending picto they’d shoot for other people. With them spoiling half the twist of the gameboard right away post we also thought the humans were in too good a position for us to go after Azures that soon. Killing the detective/protector had priority. (not that we guessed well there)
Also would have made for a good distraction, but alas, then I was spontaneously killed in my sleep. :gohda:

Also take note how everyone who voted Zepfur on the second day except King was a witch. It was truly the most magical of lynch trains.

3 Likes

Honestly, I have to give props to both Witch Teams for how adaptable and clever they were with the setup they were given, because they both defied my expectations immensely.

@pictoshark in particular, even though it was a massive mistake on his part, had the most incredible recovery with spinning the idea that their team was an Ally Third-Party and the other team were the “real” villains. The idea that someone could even do that never occured to me while planning the match, and I’m legitimately super impressed by how well he did with it.

And even though @EternalMagician was the one to pull it off, both teams realized the potential of using the kill negation rule as a way to save themselves.

So, really, well done. You may have lost but you performed amazingly with the tools you were given.

3 Likes

That’s a really polite way of writing:

“Holy shit picto ruined this whole thing on Day 1.”

2 Likes

Well yeah, but I am impressed. Really.

3 Likes

@Blackrune @EternalMagician Oh yeah, what was your exact reaction when picto wrote that he was Azure Aligned?

I’m so glad I pushed to lynch picto then, as we might have been screwed if we’d left 2 azure witches until the end.

That was the perfect time to do it, Bunny.

I mean it doesn’t feel that unusual for picto to pull stunts like that so I wasn’t really that surprised to see it. Thought he was trying to figure out who we were through reactions or something.
I never considered it might just have been a mistake.

So what happened with picto on day 1? What do you mean about him not intended to reveal stuff? What did he intend instead?