Rokkenjima Mafia - Game VII [Game Over - Human Victory]

He failed at copying. He planned to write “Human Aligned”.

Oh did he? Hahahahah. I didn’t realise that. I’m going to need to reread that chain now.

I’m still flabbergasted that my theory ended up being mostly correct.

HA Y’ALL DIDN’T BELIEVE I WAS HUMANS WELL GUESS WHAT YEET YEET

1 Like

Congradulation to especially @FlareNetworkC @BunnyAdvocate and @Zepfur for winning a game as human side on their first game, really impressed by you guys.

2 Likes

When I said this I was actually trying to make Bunny tell everyone I was a human before the nightphase ended, which I would then point out means they aren’t the detective as if they were they would’ve got the PM at Phase end.
Hence why I said “it’s a totally really amazing plan”. Get the first letters of the last four words and you get “it’s a TRAP”.

Yes, I did suspect Bunny. No, it didn’t matter in the end because everyone seemed to ignore the post.

Anyway nice work everyone. Didn’t see picto misplaying being the reason he did that at the start coming at all, but whatever.

Oh that’s what you were aiming for! I thought you were aiming for Bunny to get modkilled or whatever else, since it doesn’t work like that.

Oooh, I was confused by this at the time. I thought maybe I’d only gotten the investigate result at the end of the nighttime phase because I’d waited so long to pick who to investigate, and if I did it earlier, maybe Rabla would send me the result sooner. So that last night I sent my investigate PM asap so I could hopefully get a reply before the end of the night phase and tell everyone.

By the way, fun fact, I totally had no idea what “griever” was because lack of FF knowledge and thought it meant “griefer.” 8D

4 Likes