Rokkenjima Mafia Roulette II - The All-Piercing Blue [GAME OVER - Witch Victory]

Local Gamemaster forgets to send out Locked Powers.

Gimme a minute or ten.

I can target someone. Every night after that one for the rest of the game I will be given the option to publicly execute them.

Total from gamestart, 3. So 1 remaining. Going through everyone again:

@VyseGolbez My PM says human.

@Antra The same points from yesterday remain, although I guess he got lucky in getting a locked power that could have been useful for the human side. Although I do wonder why he didnā€™t protect his fellow witches if thatā€™s what he was able to do.

@thesorceress It doesnā€™t make sense from a witch perspective to get rid of my modifier, as that thing would have forced me to kill a human, something the witches want.

@Wonderlander My PM said heā€™s a human, and trying to think that heā€™s a witch and my PM lied and he used Magic of Belief once or even twice opens up so many cans of worms that I donā€™t want to wrap my head around it. Iā€™ll do that though if you guys really want to take that approach.

@MAFIA_Battler Well if heā€™s a witch then he should get Play of the Game and pat himself on the back and whatnot, because itā€™ll probably take me a while to mistrust him.

All Locked Powers have been sent out.

Well seems like a different voyager is quite enjoying himself, right, @Restkastel?

2 Likes

Since there are a lot of questions left to be answered, do we want to use this this time to try to answer some of them? Or do we try to shoot again?

That could be a pretty good idea.

Okay, let me try to put my thoughts in order, because otherwise Iā€™ll just be confused for hours on end. This writeup assumes that everyone spoke the truth.

First Day

@Antra presses @Kluck.
@midsummer presses @Rabla.
@EternalMagician claims Cross (works like a Track).
@Wonderlander claims Watch (dunno if thatā€™s the actual name, it works like one).
@Rabla claims Identify (dunno if it had been called that way, tells him a playerā€™s pieceā€™s identity).
@Doldod refutes @Rabla.
@MAFIA_Battler refutes @EternalMagician.

First Night

@VyseGolbez uses Logic Dive (innate) on @thesorceress and learns she is human aligned.
@Blackrune uses [Innate Ability] on @VyseGolbez and learns he used the ability Logic Dive.
@Antra uses Size Up (innate) on @Blackrune and learns he has an innate ability.
@midsummer does nothing, but could have done something.
@thesorceress does nothing, but could have done something.
@EternalMagician uses Cross (locked) on @Wonderlander and learns he visited @VyseGolbez.
@Doldod dies, could have done something.
@Wonderlander uses Watch (locked, unrefuted) on @VyseGolbez and learns he was visited by @Blackrune.
@Rabla does nothing and couldnā€™t have done something.
@Real dies, could have done something.
@Kluck does nothing and couldnā€™t have done something.
@MAFIA_Battler does nothing and couldnā€™t have done something.

Second Day

@Antra claims Double Protect.
@Wonderlander claims Ability Sensor (allows him to learn what abilities a player has used up to this point).
@midsummer claims Innate Copy.
@EternalMagician refutes @midsummer.
@VyseGolbez claims Public Execution.
@MAFIA_Battler claims Public Execution.
@VyseGolbez refutes @Antra.

@Kluck leaves the game.

Second Night

@VyseGolbez is blocked to use his ability.
@Blackrune dies, could have used [Innate Ability].
@Antra uses Double Protect (locked) on yet unknown targets.
@midsummer dies, could have used Innate Copy.
@thesorceress uses Liberate (innate) on @VyseGolbez.
@EternalMagician dies, did nothing.
@Wonderlander uses Ability Sensor (locked, unrefuted) on @EternalMagician and learns he used Cross in the first night and nothing in the second night.
@Rabla dies, could have done something.
@MAFIA_Battler uses Public Execution (unrefuted) on @Blackrune.

Known Innate Abilities

@VyseGolbez Logic Dive
@Blackrune Whatever the name is (allows him to learn which ability was used by the target)
@Antra Size Up
@midsummer ?
@thesorceress Liberate (I think this is lost now?)
@EternalMagician ?
@Doldod ?
@Wonderlander ? (Only ever used locked abilities)
@Rabla Whatever the name is 2 (allows him to learn if a player has an innate, this description has a higher chance to be wrong; does him dying count as losing it, if so, does someone else have it now?)
@Real ?
@Kluck ?
@MAFIA_Battler ? (claims to have none)

People who could have caused deaths in the first night: @midsummer, @thesorceress, @Doldod, @Real

People who could have caused the remaining deaths in the second night (so minus Blackrune): @Rabla

So yeah, something is obviously off.

ā€¦Holy shit. At the fact that four deaths occurred in one night and the fact that Iā€™m still alive.

I protected @thesorceress and @Rabla last night, but I must have been roleblocked or someone messed with my ability another way if @Rabla still died anyway. @thesorceress, you better be thanking your lucky stars youā€™re still alive, because I sure as fuck wasnā€™t able to help you.

Not necessarily. Let me explain:

Rabla did not successfully refute a Blue in the last two days. Therefore, he dies thanks to his modifier, which does not count as an elimination move.

Oh. Whoops.

Hey @Antra, who do you think the remaining witch is if itā€™s not you?

Blackrune has decided to leave the game, trading the possibility of being revived for access to behind the scenes knowledge.

Heh, I wonder what alignment a player would have gotten if Blackrune had revived someone.

I bet if he tried Kari would have just PMed him saying DONā€™T

My best guess would either be Thesorceress or Battler. Iā€™m honestly not that sure at the moment. Maybe a reread of the entire thread is in orderā€¦

I bet the revived player would become a neutral like Blackrune.

Okay, so. What next?

Iā€™m waiting for Antra to finish his reread and want to see what he thinks. @Antra You are rereading, right?

Okay, I just finished my reread and I think that Thesorceress stands out as more suspicious in my eyes.

Yeah sure okay, care to explain why?