Rokkenjima Mafia Roulette II - The All-Piercing Blue [GAME OVER - Witch Victory]

Same here, could you please explain?

Wait no. Same here implies I am also suspicious of thesorceress.

Iā€™m not. Not my intent.

The same here was towards Vyse. Because I want answers too

Wait no. Now that sounds like! Hangh.

Just get to your reasoning Antraā€¦

Local Ushiromiya loses himself in wording and implications he thinks are read in those words

Local mafia game waits for Antraā€™s reasoning

1 Like

I-Iā€™m coming! Iā€™m just trying to get my facts straight!

Errā€¦ The lack of accusation? It seems that both Vyse and Battler have had targets they suspicious of, like when Vyse said that he would have shot me last night and when Battler executed Blackrune. But I havenā€™t heard anything about which playyer Thesorcess finds suspicious. Plus this post:

She wanted to hold back in interest of asking our identities but never got to that.

I have a hunch saying that @VyseGolbez is the last witchā€¦ And my hunches are usually right. He played brilliantly, basically dominated the board, and with all that shadow casting on Eternal, ensured that he could be trusted immensely. But that is all it is. A hunch. Maybe Antra got blocked because Vyse used the magic of belief? But no, it blocks everybody and I wouldnā€™t be able to use it.

Okay okay, thanks Vyse for that beautiful summing up post.

Battler, tell us about your innate ability. Because I can think of no other way that Antra was blocked if he was telling the truth.

So, if Vyse is a human, that means me and sorceress are also human, which automatically leaves us with Antra/Battler as potential witches.

Okay soā€¦ How did the two witches die? Was it Blackrune? But Blackruneā€™s ability was not a killing one on the first night. Why would it be on the second? And two targets at once?

Does somebody have a redirecting/switching ability?

Didnā€™t we agree that Antra wasnā€™t necessarily blocked? That Rabla died because of the whole adjective thing?

[ā€¦]
Then I quoted Rabla:
I am a Skeptic Human Aligned, and will die if I donā€™t successfully refute a Blue Truth at least once every two days.

Rabla did not successfully refute a Blue in the last two days. Therefore, he dies thanks to his modifier, which does not count as an elimination move.
[/quote]

ā€¦Guess there was no need to fiddle with quotes.

Oh, thank you! :slight_smile:

Well, then if Antra was telling the truth, Vyse couldnā€™t have acted last nightā€¦

And yeah! The witch team didnā€™t kill anybody last night! Which is weird donā€™t cha think? Well they could have killed the witches but, the possibility of a redirected ability? I think it is time to share guys. Battler, do you really not have an innate?

Anyways before I get into Vyse tunnel vision, I need somebody to theorize. But when Vyse did his summary he said on first night that he used logic dive on thesorceress and saw she was human. Yet just a few posts above, when he was trying to deduce the alignments of everybody he said how sorceress was a human because of how she removed his modifier. Now I know his investigation ability has gimmicks butā€¦

Enough on Vyse train. Now I will calmly think about other people trains.

Kuhuhu

This morning I gained one. It goes by the name Size Up and letā€™s me check if a player has an innate or not.

why did I put that apostophe there!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I love you Battler-san.

So thatā€™s where my Innate ability ran off tooā€¦

I just reread it. It had something else about it too, didnā€™t it? Mind if you tell us what it was?

Iā€™m confused, what are you referring to?

That abilityā€¦ Size Upā€¦

Thereā€™s something else about it, isnā€™t there?

Iā€™m reading my PM, it just says that I can check if a Player has a innate ability or not. Are you referring to the fact that it can mutate?

Iā€™ve been at work! Give me a sec to read whatā€™s up.