Rokkenjima Mafia Roulette II - The All-Piercing Blue [GAME OVER - Witch Victory]

Yes

To clarify, failing to use it power in the night or claiming it will pass it on to someone else.

If the same person uses it twice then it mutates into another ability.

So I did a quick skim and I’ve got some things so say, but I feel like I should start by fessing up a little bit. @Wonderlander, I think you’re wrong about @VyseGolbez and I think that specifically because I’ve been holding back a little bit about my abilities? Just a little.

Liberate only works on humans. It was specifically states in the original description and it was one of the things that threw me about the ability when I first read it. So I feel pretty certain that @VyseGolbez is a human, because they have no reason to lie that I can see and the ability would not have worked if they were a witch.

Which makes me pretty certain that you’re also a human, @Wonderlander, because I doubt our gamemaster is cruel enough to make a PM lie and Vyse’s PM says you’re a human.

So! That leaves @MAFIA_Battler and @Antra for witches, at least for me. If you’re asking for whom I currently find suspicious, Antra. There wasn’t any huge conspiracies regarding my getting sidetracked earlier, I just got distracted by my shiny power and didn’t make a “who I find suspicious list”. I was concentrating on getting info on modifiers instead.

Assuming you’re telling the truth, thank you for protecting me! I like not-dying.

What’s everyone’s conditions for losing their innates?

Using it.

So you don’t have it anymore? hmmmm I wonder who does?

I’ll clarify. Using it twice.

@MAFIA_Battler, do you have a modifier similar to my Confrontational modifier?

I don’t think so…

Just checked. Nope.

I lose mine no matter what after this night, as I lose it after using it twice or after three nights have passed.
@Wonderlander I do the whole arguing if @thesorceress is human or not even though I have a result on her because I technically can’t 100% trust my result.

@MAFIA_Battler Guess we will never find out what happens if Size Up is used twice (unless Antra’s use counts) because I doubt that the game is going to go on for that long.

Speaking of which, @Antra, you’re trying to sell sorceress as a witch, so explain to me, why would she remove my modifier as a witch?

It specifies by the same player.

…Actually, with @thesorceress revealing that Liberate only works on humans, I’m starting to reconsider my position regarding her. If I start to trust her again, then I think there may be a way to narrow down the last witch. Of course, this relies on the assumption that @thesorceress is a Human.

Answering your question, I guess she could have removed your modifier to gain trust?

While I had a pretty simple plan tonight to figure out if you were a human or not, which was ruined by Battler asking basic follow-up questions.

What’s your plan @Antra?

Keep in mind that this plan may turn out to be a total bust, so if there some factor X I didn’t account for, please point it out.

Good to know what you said, but do you receive feedback on whether it worked or not? If so, I agree with you but if not, we still can’t rule him out as a witch. Though it did lessen my suspicion on him quite a bit I must agree.

Okay so, what do we do about the claims now? Who are we letting claim?

Liberate only works on humans with modifier right? And the reason you were able to trust Vyse is because Liberate worked right? Then the reason you were able to trust Wonderlander was because you were able to trust Vyse right? If you can successfully use Liberate and remove my modifier, you can trust me and narrow down the suspects. Battler said that he didn’t have a modifier, so the only person it makes sense to use Liberate on is me. If from your perspective as a Human, you can remove me from the suspect list because of Liberate, that mean me, Vyse, Wonderlander, and you are in the clear as humans. Who is left remaining?

It’s kind of dissapointing that we won’t know what Size Up would have morphed into… And @Karifean has kept loads of details hidden in games like this so he save them for future games…

Oh my god I have the best idea.

What if I claimed this:

Target a player. If that target and the user of this ability both have the Innate ability Size Up, then the target can then use their Innate Ability as many times as they want in a twilight phase, can use it in this one, and all of the uses execute simultaneously.

That was my exact plan, Antra. Unfortunately, as @Wonderlander made a point of asking, I don’t actually know if my power worked or not. I held back informing people on the real amount of times because I wanted to see if I could use it tonight on you. I was PLANNING on using my power on you without people knowing that I still could use my power. If it works, I’m sure you would have spoke up and told us your modifier was gone, and, if you didn’t say anything, it would be because nothing happened, and I would know you were non-human aligned.

Unfortunately, Battler got a little curious on what removes powers and I gave up the game too quickly up there. I don’t think this plan can work in its current state, because I have nothing confirming if it worked or not and I won’t even be notified if it’s blocked or something else.

I don’t recieve feedback on whether it worked, but I could have sent that to any of the three last night and @VyseGolbez said almost immediately that I sent it to him and that he was cured. I can’t imagine he would have done that if he were a witch, because I didn’t say I targeted him and, if he was wrong about me liberating him that would give him away to at least one person immediately. It doesn’t make sense to me at all for him to be a witch.