Rokkenjima Mafia Roulette II - The All-Piercing Blue [GAME OVER - Witch Victory]

That’s neat and all, but I’d rather win the game instead of sating my curiousity as to into what Size Up would have turned after two uses.

Are these mutually exclusive thing now?

Then, is possible to make a Blue claim to get around that? Like a Detective-like ability to verified if I’m a Witch or a Human?

…true (imagine that in the voice pictoshark usually says “true” when he agrees to a thought he didn’t quite have at the moment)

We still think that one out of @Antra, @thesorceress, and @midsummer did a kill during the first night, correct? So do we now assume that that kill was caused by midsummer? And if that’s the case, did the ability itself move on? So, did one of @Antra or @Wonderlander gain an innate?

I didn’t get a new innate.

@MAFIA_Battler @thesorceress @Antra @Wonderlander Second question: Does each one of us claim something different this time or do we want to double up on certain abilities for checking purposes and the like? Collorary, who do we all agree to trust to claim an ability?

Hmm. Do you think that would work? Do you guys think I could do a blue truth claim along the lines of: When I chose a target and use the ability Liberate, the action and the alignment of the person targetted is shown in the Nighttime Report. Or, more simply, When I chose a target and use the ability Liberate, I learn the alignment of the person I targeted. The first one seems a little illegal, but it would certainly be better for everybody involved.

As for claiming an ability, @VyseGolbez, I trust you. Unless the game is really really screwing with me and I’ve messed up terribly, I don’t really see a way for you to be a witch. And, unless your PM was wrong, I’m inclined to trust @Wonderlander as well. I won’t object if either of you make a claim.

I did not gain a mew innate ability.

I wouldn’t object either. I trust you, so by extension, I also trust @VyseGolbez and @Wonderlander.

I think both don’t work. Claimed abilities can’t interact with alignments in any way. That actually raises a question. @thesorceress You said your ability works only on humans. Therefore, it works “differently depending on an involved player’s alignment.” Does this mean that you can’t truthfully claim Liberate? Your PM should say something along those lines if that’s the case.

Just reread my PM. You’re totally right, I can’t.

Okay then! That’s a wash.

Just one more thing. Can you claim a ability similar to this?

== Detective ==
The Detective Role is always a Human Side Ability in its main form. A Detective can target one player every night and will learn that Player’s Alignment. They then either need to bide their time or act, using information they’ve discovered to protect the innocent or accuse the enemies. They’re a powerful role, and so are generally worth Protecting after someone has made a claim to the Role.

No. This is basically my Logic Dive. I can not truthfully claim it. (We are going in circles, I start to understand @Restkastel :bern: )

A suggestion.

@Antra. I flip a coin tonight. I decide whether or not to Liberate you based upon the coin flip. You tell us in the morning whether your power has been removed or not. It’s a chance game for both of us and doesn’t really help anyone else with determining which of us is human or not, but it should tell me if you’re human or not. Unless you’re a good guesser.

Make sense?

Sure.

Also. Are all of us humans, if we’re not witches? If anyone is a non-human and non-witch, please just tell us. There’s nothing holding you back. We know there was one, @Blackrune exists.

Well obviously I want my goofy ability. You guys can figure out the rest, okay?

@MAFIA_Battler I’m currently leaning towards suggesting not killing this night in favor of gaining information, so it would probably be sufficient to just use your Size Up the old fashioned way.

I think we’re all okay with you or @Wonderlander claiming an ability. Or, at least, @Antra and I have agreed to it and @MAFIA_Battler seems to have given up emotionally.

What sort of ability do you want to claim?