Rokkenjima Mafia Roulette II - The All-Piercing Blue [GAME OVER - Witch Victory]

I mean I figured things would go that way, which is why I suggested it. Your way, the game needs to go on to day 5 for us to see it. My way it only has to go on to day 4.

Other than that, @thesorceress uses Liberate (or not, coin flip, yadda yadda), I suggest @Wonderlander to claim the following ability:
I can choose any number of targets, these targets are protected from any kind of death, be it caused by an elimination ability or otherwise.

I myself want to use this thing here:
I can choose any number of targets. For each of those targets, I learn if they have ever used an Elimination-type ability.

Furthermore, I suggest that @MAFIA_Battler targets Antra as well with Size Up, this way we can learn if he really didnā€™t get a new innate.

Okay and so on top of all that I use:

Target a player. If that target and the user of this ability both have the Innate ability Size Up, then the target can then use their Innate Ability as many times as they want in a twilight phase, can use it in this one, and all of the uses execute simultaneously.

Sounds like a plan.

Still, Battlerā€™s thing kinda sounds like it breaks several rulesā€¦
@MAFIA_Bernkastel Are you willing to say something to this one? Oh, and Battler, I have a different idea if Bern says no to your claim, although it would cost us one of the other planned abilities.

Heā€™s already checked it with me. Iā€™d let it go through.

Then I guess everyone move out!

I can choose any number of targets. For each of those targets, I learn if they have ever used an Elimination-type ability.

I can target a player. If that target and the user of this ability both have the Innate ability Size Up, then the target can then use their Innate Ability as many times as they want in a twilight phase, can use it in this one, and all of the uses execute simultaneously.

1 Like

@Wonderlander. Do you want to claim the abilty @VyseGolbez suggested you should? It seems like it will be super helpful tonight.

@MAFIA_Battler Holy shit have we been posting a lot:

1 Like

@VyseGolbez Duel me.

He used Maldolches.

I donā€™t know why.

Wow. Nice working oneboxā€¦

Niiiiiiiiiiiice!

The archetype is called ā€œMadolcheā€

Back to the game at hand, under what circumstances do you die @Antra?

Iā€™m not sure I completely understand that question.

You said you would have died if you hadnā€™t pressed on day one. Can such a situation occur again?

Not that I know of. My PM say that I had to press on Day 1, but I havenā€™t been given any further deadlines.

Ah damn. If you had, there would have been a different sure-fire way of finding out if youā€™re a human or a witch. Alasā€¦

Actually, it depends. Letā€™s say you have made more claims than presses. Could you cheat your way through and still post a blue claim, just that itā€™s invalid because Confrontational?

Itā€™s invalid.