Rokkenjima Mafia Roulette II - The All-Piercing Blue [GAME OVER - Witch Victory]

Or rather, the main question I’m asking right now, does the rest of the thread know at the time of the claim that it’s invalid?

No, if I try to claim when I’m not allowed to, it will be automatically silently refuted at nighttime.

Hmm, okay. I’m trying to figure something out. First off, could you confirm for yourself that your math is correct, so that you currently could claim something without having to press beforehand? Second, does “the number of claims” refer to all claims you made or only unrefuted/truthful claims?

The number of claims refers to all claims, truthful or not.

I pressed @Kluck on Day 1, so that makes one press. I claimed on Day 2, so that makes one claim. Now, I can claim one more time before I have to press someone in order to claim again.

Good, then there is a plan of how we can prove you that doesn’t involve gamble, rejoice!
First, you claim a fake ability today.
Second, @thesorceress refutes you. This way you’re forced to make a false claim, as otherwise Sorceress can’t remove the modifier.
Third, @thesorceress uses Liberate on you this night.
Fourth, on the next day, you claim an ability, any ability, that forces the GM to do something. This way we’ll know if your modifier is still there or not, as it should only go through if you no longer have your modifier. In addition, we’ll also know if you got any funny ideas and try to use this to have Magic of Belief tomorrow night, just in case everything about your modifier was one big lie.

This all only works if you neither press today nor press tomorrow. If you would press, it would probably mean that you’re a witch.

…Sounds like a plan, but I want to hear @thesorceress’s opinion on this before we go through with this.

I’ll extend this day phase by 6 hours.

I can choose any number of targets, these targets are protected from any kind of death, be it caused by an elimination ability or otherwise.

Sorry! I’m really busy irl but I’m good with this plan.

Let’s do it.

Nice! Well, @Antra is the starting actor~

I have the ability to switch targets. Any night actions that would target Player A target Player B instead and vice versa.

Okay so, are we letting battler get away with his truth? He could be the mafia after all? And use the magic of belief to disable somebody? Or roleblock all?

FYI @MAFIA_Battler will be unable to post for the next 17 hours or so.

I’m aware of that, however, even if he uses magic, he would then be the only possible person to have used magic, so really, it’s a win-win situation.

Might as well mention, since I’m still in direct contact with @MAFIA_Battler, if they don’t have anything left they want to do we can advance to Night as soon as everyone’s made their moves or specifically declines doing anything else anymore.

mkay, I’m now waiting for @thesorceress to refute @Antra, after that I’d be okay to proceed to the night. As she said she’s busy, it might take a while, but that’s where I stand currently.

I’m fine to proceed to the night as soon as @thesorceress refutes me.

Antra, That’s a lie!

Back! Does that work or should I quote him?